• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,923 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,923

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion - Chapter 59

There is one pony alone in all of Celestia’s day guard that may be respected in the night guard: Morning Star. Sergeant Morning Star has a mediocre record with Celestia’s guard. He has shown remarkable personal discipline yet a poor adherence to his training. His superiors have regarded his tactics as unconventional and dishonorable. I take this to mean they are not entirely stupid and suicidal in nature.

Celestia was not fazed by my rejection of Shining, or Captain Shining Armor as he will soon be called. She regarded the information with that half-smile she gets when she is scheming. It is a small, unreadable curve of her lips that has been my bane for centuries. My sister’s games are not always kind.

She is planning something. I do not know what it could be but her plan has already been set in motion. I cannot help but believe that I have already played into her hoofs.
-L

PreviousChapters Next