• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,911 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,911

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion - Chapter 76

At first it was merely a few outlying settlements. We do not know how long his corruption was present before it came to our notice. The village leaders simply stopped responding to our missives and obeying our commands.

Sister already thought our methods were overly harsh, so she decided to calm any rebellion in the area herself. Discord greeted her with his usual bombastic nature, throwing a parade, “From one ruler of Equestria to another.”
It was generations before the field he stood on would ever be fit for crops.

To combat Discord on any normal terms is an impossibility. He exists within the folds of the universe itself. He is where elements and energy are in flux and so he is never truly where he is.

As Celestia turned the field to glass Discord tapped her shoulder and admonished her lack of decorum. It was the beginning of Discord's reign.
-L

Author's Note:

the Luna eclipsed chapter(s) should be coming up in around 1-2 weeks, so have fun learning a bit if history about Discord until then.

PreviousChapters Next