• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,917 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,917

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion - Chapter 100

The difference between us, Luna, is not that you fearlessly charge into battle while I sit secure. It is not that I delegate tasks while you take more direct control of your affairs. It is not even that we control different orbs in the heavens. No the difference between us is that for the last thousand years I was here!
Oh Faust, Luna I am so sorry. Please don’t read this.
As dragons flew over Equestria in their hundreds I was here. As enemies rallied their troops along our borders it was me who met them and through whatever means I could turned them away.
I can’t erase it or I would. I don’t know what I was thinking I was just so angry.
Do not pretend little sister that you are in a place to judge me much less one to call me out before my court. You have only made a fool of yourself and for once I cannot help but laugh along with my courtiers.
Please do not believe a word of it.
I have run out of patience for you sister. My decisions have not always been perfect but I was here to make them. Tell me what nation did you lead from the moon? What flock did you shepherd? Those you consider yours hid themselves away for you and proved their faith misplaced.
This was not me, this was some beast of fire and anger in my heart.
I went to them, time and time again I went to them but they spared no words for the sun-hag and had no desire for the gifts she brought. Look closely at the poverty of your tribe and know it is your fault.
C Forgive me sister.

Author's Note:

100 chapters yay! :yay:

I want to thank everyone for all the thumbs ups, favorites and especially the comments. I am amazed and humbled that you all seem to like it so much. I really doubt I would have kept this fic going if it wasn't as well received as it has been so once again thank you.

now on to notes on the actual chapter.
I figured it was high time we heard Celestia's (relatively) uncensored say. How will Luna react? we'll just have to wait until next chapter to find out :trollestia:

PreviousChapters Next