• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 6,917 Views, 808 Comments

Diary of the Night - CalebH



After Luna returns from imprisonment on the moon Celestia suggests keeping a diary might be therapeutic. What will the princess of the night see fit to write?

  • ...
27
 808
 6,917

PreviousChapters Next
Reunion - Chapter 69

This is taking much longer than I thought it would. Just how old are you Lulu? I don’t think I like it as much in your head. Tia’s is much nicer; less battles, death and regret and more schemes.

You really were a villain weren’t you?

Oh stop screaming! Do I need to go to the sock drawer again?

Yes.

There.

Poor Lulu, you managed to be a bigger threat to the world than me. You should have just asked me and I would have told you that ponies are so much more fun when they’re alive.

There, there. Have a nice sock to dry your tears.

Those nasty old elements really took it out of you didn’t they. I’m nothing if not a gracious guest, have a little gift from me. There that’s just how I remember you.

Oh dear, it looks like Twilight and her little friends are at it again. I hate to be rude but I have to step out for a bit. Don’t you worry I’ll be back, this revenge is far too entertaining to pass up.
;D

Author's Note:

Discord likes it in my head the most. He tells me that all the time, or maybe it's the me being crazy thing. :pinkiecrazy:

PreviousChapters Next