• Published 24th Apr 2013
  • 2,520 Views, 64 Comments

My little Pony: Uncommon Connection - Spitfire16



Two boy's are sent to Ponyville by an unknown source and over time the two form close relationships with the Ponies of Ponyville, learning a few new things about themselves. Finding deeper meaning of what it means to be a true friend.

  • ...
5
 64
 2,520

Just a Dream

It was the start of a rainy day in a urban area. In one of the smaller houses five teens sat in a room playing video games at the back of the house. There were three T.V's but only two of them were being used.

One T.V was connected to an Xbox 360 and on the other the PlayStation3 was connected. Two boys were on the 360 and two others were on the PS3 and the last boy was sitting on the bed occupying his laptop.

The two guys who were on the 360 were Marcus and Khalil and on the PS3 were Denvor and André. A name from Denvor was called "Babe". He looked up to see who called him.

"What's up?" Babe asked.

The game was put on pause. Denvor's attention was on Babe, whom he thought was bored. "Are you alright?"

Babe rubbed his tired eyes before replying, "Yeah, I'm cool. I was just checking facebook."

"You want to play BlazBlue with us?" Denvor offered.

André stood up and stretched, "I'm not playing anymore. I'm done."

"You're leaving?" Denvor questioned, "What time is it?"

"Yes, it's 1:00AM"

Khalil overheard the time and decided it was best to leave as well. "It's that late already? Guess I should head home too."

"Since those two are leaving, you all might as well go. Besides I'm tired and I've got class in the morning." Babe lazily spoke out as he got off of his bed and slightly yawned.

The boys got up and were getting ready to leave. Denvor ejected the BlazBlue game from the PlayStation3 and placed the disc inside the Continuum Shift case.

He placed the game inside his hoodies pocket. It was just the right size for holding the game's case. After helping clean and straightening up the room André, Denvor, Khalil and Marcus headed for the front door, Babe walking behind them.

André felt his stomach growling, he hadn't eaten all day.

"Hey, Babe, can I have a swiss roll?"

Babe raised an eyebrow and lightly smiled, "Sure. Just get money and go to the store."

"Never mind…" André was a bit annoyed at Babe's rather sarcastic remark. Hearing André's response only made Babe laugh.

After giving their goodbyes for the day Babe closed the doors behind them and locked up. Now that he thought about it the day went by rather quickly.

He went back to his room and turned off the two T.V's. He sat back on his bed and finished up the last few things he had to do on his laptop before closing it and placing it in his book bag. He turned off his room light and jumped back onto his bed.

"Wow. I don't think I've ever been this tired" Babe said to himself lazily as he slowly drifted asleep. He didn't bother to change into his night clothes since he was way too tired.

A voice came into Babe's head, "It seems like people ignore what they don't want to see even if it's another person in need. I can't help but wonder if all creatures are like this."

He began to wake up due to the mysterious voice. He opened his eyes and saw his clothes waving in the air. He slowly managed to turn around and what he saw made his eyes widen in horror. He was falling from the sky, plummeting down toward the Earth below.

"AAAAAAAHHHH-Oh wait…this is just a dream. I've got nothing to worry abo-"

Before he could finish his sentence he face planted into the Earthy soil. By some miracle he managed to rise up from the ground with dirt on his face. The only pain he felt was minor facial pain but he managed to shake it off.

Babe began dusted the dirt off of his clothes, "That was one heck of a drop". He looked up to the sky in a confused manor, "Strange I've never dreamt of falling before. Hm, well, there's no point in asking how I survived since it's all just a dream and what not. I wonder if I could go Super Babe and fly."

He smiled before standing on one leg while the other was held up nearly touching his chest. He was holding his fist up into the air while the other fist was by his side. He had the hero stance right but no flight. He quickly realized he lacked the ability to fly.

Feeling a bit stupid he stopped holding his stance and simply stood straight up "Ok, so I can't fly. I guess I'm walking in this dream...man that sucks. But where am I? It seems cartoony around here."

It didn't take long for his eyes to catch a glimpse of a town in the distance. He had set his sights on the nearby town and began jogging to his destination. After about a mile of jogging he finally reached the town. He didn't even notice he walked past a sign that said, "Welcome to Ponyville".

He continued to wander around until he discovered the town's square where, much to his surprise, there were candy colored…ponies.

There were lots of them, ranging from size and color, some with horns and some with wings. After walking into the town square, Babe looked around trying to understand his "dream" completely.

The ponies in the town square were standing in shock and slight fear. They'd never seen anything like him before. Babe stood in disbelief and shock. He recognized the creatures despite never actually being around them.

"Wait…this can't be. There's only one way to make sure."

Babe looked around the square searching for something. He looked high and low for what he was searching for, and after a few more seconds of looking around, his eyes locked onto the sight of a light sapphire bluish-gray pony with a pale, light-yellowish mane. The pony was female by the looks of it, but her most distinctive trait was her yellow- walled eyes and wings.

Upon seeing this special Pegasus Babe officially knew where he was, "This is-yes, this is it! I'M IN EQUESTRIA!"

The sudden outburst caused all the ponies in the square to panic. They ran for shelter- back to their homes, or into nearby buildings and stores the owners were kind enough to let them into for protection. Babe looked in confusion, as he didn't understand why they were running.

The entire square was cleared out, and no pony was in sight. He stood in the center of the town's square and took one more look around.

"Where's everypony going? Bingo?" Babe asked himself, the only other reply was the sound of the wind blowing.

"Well, it doesn't matter I-oh snap, why do I suddenly feel so fatigue? I…I can't be waking up…" Suddenly feeling weak Babe collapsed to his knees and fell over on his front.

"I can't wake up yet…" he desperately said as his vision began to fade and he was barely keeping his eyes open. He tried to fight off his awakening, wanting to be in his Equestria dream world a little longer but it was no use.

His eyes closed and he lost consciousness on the ground.

Author's Note:

I don't expect this to be perfect or great but it's my first time writing really and if you find yourself interested I ask that you follow along until the end, even if things get out of line, for whatever reason, I also ask for you to just bare with me. I least need to know if I did a somewhat enjoyable job, y'know?