• Published 24th Apr 2013
  • 2,521 Views, 64 Comments

My little Pony: Uncommon Connection - Spitfire16



Two boy's are sent to Ponyville by an unknown source and over time the two form close relationships with the Ponies of Ponyville, learning a few new things about themselves. Finding deeper meaning of what it means to be a true friend.

  • ...
5
 64
 2,521

Sinister

"Think we might pass Fillydelphia soon?" André asked.

Babe continued on, "We're travelling on foot I highly doubt it. Besides they kicked us out of the Ponyville in the other direction so we're moving further away from civilization."

"Oh" André replied, "That was kinda cold. Is it just me or is the mood around here getting grimmer and darker? It's more depressing than Everfree forest in the middle of the night."

Babe looked around and shrugged it off as nothing. After walking through a small area full of dead tree's the two boys found what could've been the largest tower in all of Equestria. The tower looked as if it was touching the clouds.

"That tower is huge." André noted.

Babe looked at André, "Wanna go in there?" he asked bravely.

André shook his head, "Not really." He took a closer look at the tower, "There's something very off about it."

"That's our home" a female voice spoke out of nowhere. Upon hearing the voice they quickly turned around. Standing before them was a rather tall black unicorn like creature. Her eyes were dark green, her mane was dark cerulean and she had impressive white fangs, Babe knew her but couldn't recall her name, "Wait…I know you."

"Queen Chrysalis!" André said in shock.

Chrysalis smirked, "It appears that I'm very well known, yes, I am Queen Chrysalis and you two must be André and Babe."

"How do you know our names?" André asked defensively.

"Dumb question," Babe said to his friend, "she's the villain here apparently. She was probably shadowing us using her magic."

"Right! I knew that." André lied, "She's also queen of the changeling's." he added on.

Remembering everything they were framed for in Ponyville and knowing that Changelings could shape shift Babe put the two together, "It all makes sense. You got two of your minions to shape shift into us and while we were gone and when we came back to Ponyville you set it up to make it seem like we were the bad guys."

"Correct." Chrysalis plainly replied.

Babe snickered as he removed his bag from his shoulders, "Pfft. Villains, I guess after this it'll only be one less to deal with."

Chrysalis smiled, revealing her fangs, "You think it'll be that easy?" she asked.

"You turned our friends against us. I'll make this easy." Babe took one step toward the dark queen but that one step was his last. Chrysalis used her magic and stopped Babe from moving, "Drgh!" Babe grunted as he tried to force himself to move.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Andre asked in a concerned voice.

Chrysalis laughed at the two humans before her, "I should thank you both. You really have made this too easy for me and my precious subjects."

André took his eyes off of Babe and looked over to Chrysalis, "What do you mean?" he asked in a rather calm tone.

"You two and your bond with Twilight Sparkle and her friends" André's eyes started to widen as he realized where Chrysalis was going, "It was something I've never felt before. The love they gained for you two was one of the most powerful things in Equestria. I think it even surpassed the level of love we encountered at the Canterlot wedding not too long ago. Ever since our defeat we've been planning revenge."

Babe continued to struggle for his freedom, "What…Else…is new!?" he grunted even more.

Chrysalis smiled at how the two didn't realized how powerful she and her army had become thanks to them, "We've been feeding off of the bonds between you have for your precious little pony friends."

"Wait, but, changelings feed off of true love and not the power of friendship." André said aloud, "What do you mean we helped you?"

Chrysalis closed her eyes and raised her hoof in a teaching manner, "About that, true love gives us MORE power. Like Windigos we are emotion 'parasites' although we feed off of positive emotion." André and Babe were now starting to get just how much Chrysalis had in store just from explaining her species power.

Chrysalis noticed their understanding and went to explain further, "For example….ever since our defeat in Canterlot a year ago we've been feeding on Princess Celestia and Luna's love for ALL the ponies of Equestria."

André gasped in shock, Babe couldn't fully control his body so he couldn't show any real emotion, "…Ok, that's a lot of power…uh!" he managed to admit.

Chrysalis sinisterly looked on at the two, "Of course it is. With it we've become stronger. Strong enough to bypass ANY barrier they set up. We're more powerful than we ever were!"

André and Babe felt defeated, they didn't know what to do.

Chrysalis felt their emotions and understood them, "And after all you've done for all your friends…they just cast you aside as traitors," Chrysalis raised her hoof out in a welcoming fashion, "I know that makes you want revenge, join us, we can make them pay for what they did to you." She smiled triumphantly believing she corned the boy's into their only option.

"You've gotta be kidding…!" Babe muttered.

Chrysalis stomped her hoof on the ground, "What?"

Babe continued to strain, "Give us a break! We'd never help you with anything…" he slowly started regaining control of his arm, "If you're going to mess with our friends then you're messing with the wrong group."

Chrysalis sighed, "You've come this far and you still understand nothing it seems…" judging by Chrysalis tone she was actually disappointed in the boy's choice of forgiving the ponies in Ponyville, "no matter, tomorrow Ponyville will suffer a Changeling invasion and then Canterlot, then all of Equestria."

"We're not letting that Happen!" André shouted.

Chrysalis smiled, "Oh really?"

The dark queen unleashed a powerful magic spell that sent a powerful invisible force that blew Babe and André back. The two are sent flying back where they crashed into a tree with great force, the two grunted out in pain upon impact.

Chrysalis approached the two, "You both are still giving me so much power. It's incredible!"

As she approached André's vision started to blur "…Y-You…dirty…uh…" he weakly called out in defeat as he helplessly lay on the ground.

The two lost consciousness. Queen Chryalis stood over the two and smiled in amusement as a few of her subjects trotted over. The view fades to black.

Shortly after Babe slowly regained consciousness, "Augh, my head." he groaned.

After regaining consciousness Babe turned to his left and saw André lying on the ground. He looked forward and saw Chrysalis standing before them, seemingly behind bars, "Finally up?" the queen asked, "It's been hours since you fell out."

Babe looked around, "Where are we?"

"In a prison cell." Chrysalis tapped on the metal bars, "I think I'll keep you both locked up here as a power source. Your love for those ponies is truly amazing."

Babe weakly punched the cold floor, "I should've seen this coming…"

"Make yourselves comfortable. You'll be here for a while, well, eternity. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to rest up. We've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow. It's going to be one wild reunion once you two go back home."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

The dark queen turned her back to the boy's cell, "Wait until your precious little friends discover that their human friends have joined forces with the 'dreadful' changelings."

"If we don't stop you then Twilight and the others will." Chrysalis slightly turned her head back to the cell, Babe laughed, "They have something that can take you all out in seconds."

Chrysalis smiled, "This 'something' wouldn't happen to be the elements of harmony would it?" Babe's positive attitude was dismissed once Chrysalis stated her guess, which was correct, "We've managed to steal them right from under them". Babe was speechless, a part of him didn't want to believe her but he knew she wasn't lying. Chrysalis shook her head after shutting down Babe's hopes "You fool. Did you really think I wouldn't have thought this plan out?"

Babe knew both he and André were beat but that didn't stop him from keeping his hope in Twilight and the other's, "Truthfully I couldn't care less. You're going down, somehow. You have a weakness, everything does."

"And so does the heart of those you love so much. I'll expose that weakness." Chrysalis threatened with a dark and promising tone.

The dark queen turned away and walked away from the cell André and Babe shared. She and all of her followers needed to be well rested for the big invasion tomorrow. Babe put his back against the wall and slowly slid down onto the floor, "How are we going to get out of here?" he whispered to himself.

"Not sure but I know we've got to try and think of something."

Babe looked over to André, "You're awake?"

André picked himself up and held his left arm. It was a little sore from the tree, "I've been up since you two started talking."

"I see…" Babe sighed and looked up to the prison ceiling, "What are we going to do now?"

From the shadows of the room hoof tapping echoed, "Well, Ah think you two have made excellent progress today, but now ah think it's time we escaped."

André and Babe looked at each other in disbelief. They recognized the voice and knew the accent all too well, standing in front of their cell were three little fillies. They were none other than the Cutie Mark Crusader's.

"Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle? Why're you here?" André asked, unintentionally raising his voice.

Scootaloo placed her hoof over her mouth, "Keep your voice down. We followed you guys even after you told us to leave."

Scootaloo had the large circular cell keys around her neck. She took the keys from around her neck and playfully swung them around her hoof. The CMC's began to stack themselves up to reach the keyhole. After a few twists and turns they unlocked the prison cell.

Babe and André were shocked and amazed at the three for making it this far, "How did you get pass all the guards?" André asked enthusiastically.

"They're all asleep." Sweetie Belle said.

Babe and André simultaneously face palmed themselves at Sweetie's Belle's response. André shook his head at the Changeling's guard, "How convenient for our escape." André went over to Babe and helped him up.

Babe looked down to the three fillies, "You guys came here anyway…you went against Princess Celestia and Luna's orders."

Sweetie Belle rubbed her mane innocently, "Well, yeah…but we weren't going to leave you two."

"Even if it was just a short time, you've become our best friends." Scootaloo happily stated as she flapped her tiny wings.

André helped Babe out of the cell however Babe revealed that he was alright to walk on his.

Apple Bloom slowly shut the prison behind the two boys, "We're friends, till the end. Now, let's get moving back to Ponyville and tell everypony what that mean queen is plannin'!"

Babe and André smiled at the young fillies who managed to save them. With their freedom they proceeded to quietly escape changeling tower. Lucky for them the prison area wasn't any higher up in the tower. They left out and started heading down the road that lead back to Ponyville.