• Published 9th Feb 2012
  • 749 Views, 2 Comments

Grim Endings - SirAiy



When Professor Propane creates liquid happiness (Liquid H) all does not go as planned...

  • ...
 2
 749

Chapter III

Everything was dark, not your usual nighttime dark that Luna brought, it was almost like.. The darkness that was at the beginning of the Universe.
Propane's body floated through this Abyss, he wasn't sure were he was, he couldn't look, he couldn't move. He could only think.
Where... Where am I..? Oh, that's right, I'm dead, I drank Liquid H, didn't I..? Well, this is boring. Nothing to read, nothing to even SEE, only my thoughts.. This is horrifying.
What seemed like decades to Propane passed, Propane thought about a lot of things, like if he had left the oven on, or if he had the time to have a bath that very morning. Then, something blinded his eyes, it was a bright, heavenly light. Coming from a heavy Christian family, you must always trot towards the light. But Propane's father had told him that was the Devil trying to call him into Hell, by tricking you into thinking that was Heaven. But, as much as he tried, he couldn't move.
$*%! thought Propane, has he got pulled into the light.
He was blind for a while, all he could hear was a ringing, then as it faded, he heard an all too familiar voice, it was soft, but educated. Propane tried opening his eyes, but all he saw was a blinding light, he wondered what the bloody hell was going on. He heard the faint soft voice again, but more clearly now.
"Professor! Propane! Wake up! Equestria needs you again!"
The Professor's hearing fully returned now, and so did his sight, he saw Twilight, leaning over the table and into his face, there was also Spike and Pinkie Pie.
"W.. why... What's going on..?" the Professor mumbled.
"Oh thank God, you're awake! We thought we'd lost you again!" Twilight exclaimed, hugging the Professor.
"YAYAYAYAYAY! THE PROFESSOR IS AWAKE! THIS CALLS FOR A SUPER-DUPER-EXCELLENT-FABULOUS-OFF THE WALL CELEBRATIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOON!!!!!!" shouted Pinkie, loud as ever.
"Now now, Miss Pie, calm down." Said an unfamiliar voice.
Propane looked to his left, and there she was, the benevolent, Princess Celestia,
"M-M-Madam Celestia! W-what are you doing here?! More to the point... What am I doing here? I was turned to Ashes... I was dead..." stumbled Propane, lost for words.
Princess Celestia chuckled, "Luna, Cadence, Twilight and I had used all of our magic to bring you back, for we needed your intelligence to fight of an evil foe once more. He goes by the name of.. Nosfoalratu... He is an Ancient Vampony that used to terrorize these land before Luna and I took him down. But, me and Luna are far to Old to fight him. We need you, Professor Hubert Alfred Propane to help us. We figured you would know all about Vamponies."
The Professor was trying to take this all in, he had only just awoken from death and now he has to kill a vampony. This was heavy.
"Right, okay then, I'll need a few more things then, Twilight, run down to my shed, grab some wood, a knife, and some tea, please. Spike, once again, you'll be coming with me! Princess Celestia, where is he attacking mainly."
"He's been attacking Manehatten lately, you may want to check around there first off." Celestia answered.
"Righty-ho then, off for another adventure!" Exclaimed Propane.


It was almost 11pm now, a few young mares were trotting down the street, chatting their usual business.
"So, anyways, did you hear about Colgate?" whispered Sea Swirl, "She says she got attacked by some freak with pointy teeth, I think she must be lying, just like that time when she said a 3-Headed Dog attacked Ponyville, or when she said little round insects attacked the town, she just can't stop lying."
"Well, ya never know, a lot of strange stuff does happen in Ponyville, ya mustn't forget." Replied Amethyst.
"Wait, don't tell me YOU'RE vouching for Colgate now?" inquired Woodstock.
"Nah.. I'm just saying... " Amethyst whimpered.

Two glaring red eyes followed the 3 mares, he dropped down from the roof-tops behind Sea Swirl.
"Ffffreak, Huh?!" Hissed Nosfoalratu as he plunged his fangs into her neck, sucking the blood from her veins.
Amethyst and Woodstock looked in horror, then galloped away with all their speed. Nosfoalratu looked at them, not bothering to chase after them. He drank some dark liquid, which had writing on the side, hard to read, but readable:
LIQUID H ~Made by Professor HAP
Nosfoalratu grew a bit, his blood-lust increased, as he stared at the moon, he got shot in the should by a sharp wooden pole. He growled in pain, and looked behind him.
"You sunuva colt, drop. My. Creation." yelled Propane, "Or this time I won't miss."
Nosfoalratu hissed at Propane, then leaped to the roof tops, out of sight.
"Damn it! This is all my fault... If I hadn't of made that bloody Liquid H, none of this.. None of this would have happened..."
"No, it's okay Professor, ya didn't know." Spike whispered.
Professor Propane thought to himself. Except.. I did know...

Comments ( 1 )

1843813
Thanks for the review :rainbowkiss:

Login or register to comment