• Published 8th Apr 2013
  • 595 Views, 5 Comments

Mare Vs. Machine - pikorar



Equestria is torn a part by an extremely dense and infinitely powerful mineral dubbed "Equestrium". A rush for this mineral pits the Celestian controlled north against the Luna controlled south in a civil war.

  • ...
4
 5
 595

Chapter 1.5 - From Twilight to Celestia

Dear Princess Celestia,

I'm not sure how to reply to your previous letter.

I feel as if it's my duty as your protege to look after your health as you undoubtedly would mine. Your notion that Equestria is being divided in civil war is a bit of an exaggeration, wouldn't you agree? Despite Luna's actions in the distant past, I can't believe that she would be plotting any "attacks" against the capital of Canterlot now.

I believe the best way to solve this problem is to hold a meeting between you, Luna, and I to talk about our feelings. I know you're carrying a lot of burdens right now, but I am here for you! Not as a student or a subject, but as a friend! Surely you know that by now.

However, I am taken aback by your "summons." Rest assured, I would stand up for Equestria no matter the what evil plots to attack it. However, your request to enlist both I AND Spike into your army is preposterous! I can't agree to putting Spike in any danger; he is a dragon yes, but in case you've forgotten, he's only a child.

Your Faithful Student,

Twilight Sparkle

Comments ( 3 )

This uses the same cover image as my TF2 story sequel.

Celestias being an evil pony again! When will kuna creat the army of robots to save the ponies whom chose to suport her from mercenary work?

Hey guys, Wonder (co-writer) here!!!
I just want to say, although I've fallen out of the My Little Pony fandom for quite some time, I still enjoy story telling and just recently started playing TF2 again! :D That being said, Jackie and I are going to be starting back up again and you can expect a Chapter 2 coming in the future! As soon as I get my laptop back, I will be starting back at some long lost media (imagery, music, etc.) to go along with the story (hopefully, I will finish something for once)... We just need to do some research into some things that are canon in TF2 and MLP just to get some more ideas flowing! (especially the Expiration Date because I really love Bread!)
Stay tuned,
Wonder

Login or register to comment