• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 767 Views, 57 Comments

Das Insanity Train - Survivor98



Five beings are teleported to Equestria. How will they cope?

  • ...
5
 57
 767

Chapter 2: Introductions

Fluttershy and the boys reached her cottage in a couple of minutes. Due to the presence of three large creatures and one massive... robot?, several animals came close but quickly backed off. Bhuna, Judge and Dermo let out sighs of relief while Cheesy continued to stand and look around the area they were stood in. Bhuna and Dermo had been talking to Fluttershy for most of the walk while Judge opted to simply get lost in his thoughts.

"Well hear we are" Fluttershy said with a smile as she walked over the small wooden bridge outside her cottage.

"Follow me inside and we'll find you somewhere to sleep" said Fluttershy.

"Magic!" whooped Bhuna, Judge and Dermo as they walked over the bridge.

Fluttershy had just opened the door when she heard a loud crack and the sound of water splashing. She turned round and saw Cheesy waist deep in water as he had smashed through the bridge. Fluttershy quickly ran to help him out.

"Oh my goodness are you alright" asked Fluttershy as she tried to move his arm but couldn't move it an inch.

"I'm fine darlin, weighing nearly a tonne and a half does have it's downsides believe it or not". Cheesy said as he pulled himself out of the water.

"You weigh nearly two tonnes?" Fluttershy asked curiously.

"Aye. Its because I'm made out of titanium, steel and osmium" Cheesy said as he wiped the water from his body.

"Hmmm. I haven't heard of titanium or osmium before" Fluttershy said rubbing her chin. "Maybe Twighlight has".

"You have a friend called Twilight?" asked Cheesy

Fluttershy was about to answer when a blue blur collided with Cheesy. However when Fluttershy looked at Cheesy she saw Rainbow Dash stuck to his side. Cheesy looked at her then pulled her off and held her in front of his face. He then looked down at Fluttershy.

"One of your friends?" he asked.

"Um... yes that's Rainbow Dash" Fluttershy said under the now red eyed gaze of Cheesy.

Cheesy was about to put her down when a purple aura rapped itself around him and Rainbow. He turned around and saw a purple unicorn physically sweating with her eyes closed and a strained look on her face. She suddenly opened her eyes with a look of fear on her face.

"Fluttershy run!" she shouted to Fluttershy who was standing behind Cheesy.

"RIGHT! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" Cheesy boomed causing Fluttershy to yelp and the unicorn to fall back on her haunches with pure fear.

"What are you two playing at" asked Cheesy

"Hey let go of me!" shouted Rainbow as she woke up and found her self hanging by her left hind leg.

"W-wha... what a-are y-yuo" stammered the unicorn as she shook wildly under Cheesy's now blue stare.

"I'm a human and I'm in a place where I have never been before being attacked by unicorns and pegasi" Cheesy said slightly annoyed.

"We're trying to stop you from hurting Fluttershy you big hunk a junk!" Rainbow shouted.

"Hahahaha!" Cheesy laughed "I like this one"Cheesy continued wiping a fake tear away from his eye.

"Girls he's not trying to hurt me. I'm trying to help them" Fluttershy said softly.

"Who's them" Twilight asked gulping.

"Well they're are four of us" Cheesy said

"FOUR!?" Twilight shouted

"Yes but Twilight their all friendly and they don't want to hurt anypony" Fluttershy said.

"You're sure Fluttershy?" asked Rainbow, who was now hovering just in front of Cheesy carefully looking at him to see if he was dangerous.

"Aye, we'll be friendly if you're friendly, awright?" Cheesy said.

"Promise?" asked Twilight

"Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye" Cheesy said with a metallic grin.

"That's a bit grim don't you think?" Twilight asked as she giggled slightly.

"Oh, sister you don't know what grim is, until you've been were that rhyme's from" Cheesy said with a shake of his head.

"Well it's not that late why don't you girls come in for some tea?" asked Fluttershy with a gentle smile.

"Well alright then" said Twilight.

"Rainbow? Are you coming in?" asked Fluttershy.


"Nah I'm fine thanks for asking though Shy" Rainbow said with a smile. "Bye Twilight and bye... what was you're name again?" asked Rainbow pointing at Cheesy.

"Cheesy" replied Cheesy with a wave.

Rainbow waved back before shooting off into the quickly approaching night sky. Cheesy then turned to look at Twilight and Fluttershy before smiling and pointing towards Fluttershy's cottage.

"Shall we" he said with a grin before following the two mares into the cottage.

Inside the cottage, Bhuna, Judge and Dermo were sitting on the floor snoring lightly. Twilight and Fluttershy giggled before looking up at Cheesy who was crouched slightly to fit inside the cottage. He stepped towards the three other humans and clapped his metal hands together loudly waking them up.

"The clown has no penis..." said Bhuna as he woke up suddenly.

"What kinds of dreams are you having?" Twilight asked with a light giggle.

Judge and Dermo grunted quietly before waking up as well.

"Would you all like some tea?" Fluttershy asked everyone.

Everybody in the room said accept Cheesy who just shook his head. Fluttershy nodded.

"Is there anything I can get you Cheesy?" Fluttershy asked.

"Naw am fine I don't actually have to eat or drink" Cheesy replied with a shrug.

"OK then I'll be back in a moment" Fluttershy said as she flew through to her kitchen.

"Um guys?" Twilight asked the four humans who were sitting around the floor.

They all looked at Twilight and nodded.

"Aye darlin what do you need?" asked Judge.

"Would you mind if I ask you a few questions?" Twilight asked with a smile.

"Awright then, I'm fine with that" said Cheesy with a smile.

Twilight's smile grew impossibly large as her horn flashed and several, rolls of paper, inkwells and quills appeared in front of her.

"What the fuuuuuu..." Dermo and Judge stared at the supplies that had just appeared with mouths agape.

"How did you do that" Dermo asked.

"Hey it's magic she doesn't have to explain shit" Bhuna stated giving her a wink and a smile.

For the next few hours, Twilight asked the four humans questions about, who they were, why they were in Equestria, what they did, what their home was like and what they did for fun.(She figured Pinkie Pie would want to know).

(7hours later)

"And finally, what do humans eat?" Twilight asked.

"Meat, fruit and vegetables, but some people will eat pretty much anything under the right conditions" Cheesy answered receiving frightened looks from Twilight and Fluttershy.

"Do you have to eat meat?" Twilight asked hesitantly.

"Naw. Some humans only eat fruit and vegetables" Cheesy answered.

"What kind of meat do you eat?" Fluttershy asked from behind her mane.

"First of all, we don't eat ponies, awright. Secondly almost all types. Like I said before some people will eat anything under the right conditions. And finally I haven't ate in almost 200 years and the lads haven't eaten proper meat in years." Cheesy finished pointing at the three sleeping humans behind him.

"Wait. 200 years. how old are you guys?" Twilight asked surprised.

"Well I'm just over 42,000, Bhuna's just about 38,000, Dermo's getting close to 39,000 and Judge is just over 31,000".
Cheesy finished.

"How are you so old? Do all humans live as long as you?" Twilight's mind was racing with questions and she was about to ask another when Fluttershy tapped her on the shoulder.

"Um Twilight it's really late and I think we've all had a long night" Fluttershy said with a soft smile.

Twilight nodded before getting up and leaving, waving goodbye as she did. Fluttershy shut the door and turned to look at Cheesy who was sitting against the wall. However she noticed that his eyes weren't glowing so she figured he was asleep. She smiled and went upstairs to go to sleep. Today had been long and strange.

Author's Note:

Sorry for any grammatical errors I still have syndromes.