• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 764 Views, 57 Comments

Das Insanity Train - Survivor98



Five beings are teleported to Equestria. How will they cope?

  • ...
5
 57
 764

Chapter 13: The Journey part 1

The Elements of Harmony, Cadence and Shining awoke in the bunker. It was quiet and still until Pinkie Pie broke the silence.

"OhmygoshthatwasthebestpartyeverIwonderifallhumansaregoodatthrowingpartiesmaybeIshouldaskthem-" any further attempt to talk was stopped by Applejack, who placed a hoof over Pinkie's mouth.

"Were are they anyway?" asked Rainbow as she hovered lazily above the group.

"Yeah I don't think getting outta here is gonna be easy without the guys' help" said Shining with a yawn.

At that moment a muffled roar was heard from the door behind them. They all turned to face the door with worried gazes before it was hit by something. Suddenly the door slid open and Artemus ran out, quickly closing the door behind him. His metal face didn't show any emotion but he just looked scarred.

"Oh you're all up" said Artemus with a big grin.

"What was that?" asked Fluttershy quietly.

"Oh...that. That was Seragus' pet going fuckin mental at me" said Artemus with a glance at the door.

"Well would you like me to try and calm...um....what gender is the pet?" asked Fluttershy.

"It's female" said Artemus.

"Well would you like me to try and calm her down? I'm very good with animals" said Fluttershy with a gentle smile.

"Are you confident that you can do it?" asked Artemus with a worried glance from Fluttershy to the door.

"I think it's worth a shot".

Artemus then walked over to the door and hit the button next to it. The door slid open to reveal a giant creature. It was taller than Artemus and was covered in gray plates. In between the plates were dull red flesh. The creature also had multiple spikes sticking out of it's body and it appeared to be blind. The creature stopped walking around the room and sniffed the air. It slowly turned to face Fluttershy who was standing in front of everybody else. The creature began walking towards Fluttershy making her shrink back. The creature then bent down and picked her up. Artemus got into a fighting stance, ready to distract it so Fluttershy could get away. However the creature then let out a sound half way between a growl and a purr before hugging Fluttershy close to it's body, careful not to impale her on any of the sharp spikes.

"Awww you're just a big cutie aren't you? Yes you are yes you are" said Fluttershy as she rubbed the creatures head with her hoof.

"Well slap my ass" said Artemus with a big grin.

"What is that thing?" asked Twilight as she stepped closer to the creature, slightly less frightened that it was going to eat her.

"Well were it's from it's called a Berserker. It comes from the same place as War and Death" said Artemus. "They're extremely dangerous and to tell the truth I've seen them kill just as many of it's own soldiers as the enemy's".

The Berserker then put Fluttershy down and sat on the floor in front of everyone. It still looked terrifying but it couldn't smile as far as anyone could tell.

"So does Seragus know how to look after her then?" asked Fluttershy with a smile

"I don't think so, every time he goes near her she freaks out and tries to kill him" laughed Artemus.

"Well I could look after her if you'd like" said Fluttershy.

"OK then but she'll have to stay here. If she freaks out she'll destroy the town and probably eat the residents" Artemus said with a look towards the Berserker.

Everyone was shocked to see that the Berserker had turned a very dull yellow color and had an even duller image of Fluttershy's cutie mark on it's chest.

"What the fuck happened there?" asked Artemus. "Its almost like she's bonded to you".

"Does she have a name?" asked Fluttershy.

"Nope"

"Can I name her?"

"OK then".

"Hmmm.....I'll name her Cuddles" said Fluttershy as she hugged Cuddles' leg.

"Awww well aint that sweet" said Applejack.

"Do you all have pets?" asked Cadence.

"Yes we do, I'll show you mine if you want" said Artemus.

"Sure" said everypony.

"Umm Fluttershy you'll have to put Cuddles back in her cell" said Artemus.

"Oh alright then". "Go on girl get back in you're cell. I'll see you later OK?" said Fluttershy in a calm quiet tone. Cuddles growled slightly and walked back into her cell.

"Right lets go see the big guy" said Artemus.

The group walked down a corridor for awhile before stopping in front of a metal door. The door opened to reveal a frightening creature. It was jet-black with glowing red eyes and was covered in plates of bone just like Cuddles. It was large and walked on four legs. It looked at the group before looking straight at Artemus. It mover forward with loud thuds as it's legs thumped along the metal floor. It stopped just in front of the group before Artemus jumped on it's back. It let out a quiet sound like it spat something out and looked at the eight ponies in front of it. It extended two mandibles from it's head and touched Twilight's head. It then let out a sound that sounded like a dog whining and sat down on the floor. Artemus then jumped off it's back and stood with the rest of the ponies.

"Why is it staring at me like that?" asked Twilight slightly worried.

"I think he likes you Twilight" said Rainbow as she rubbed the creatures head.

"Whats his name?" asked Shining.

"I call him Tank" said Artemus.

"Hey I have a pet turtle called Tank" said Rainbow with a smile.

"Well there won't be any confusion because he responds to Big Man as well. So when I need him I can just shout Big Man come here!" said Artemus with a chuckle.

"Well this has been fun but I think we should get home. There's a lot of stuff to do, due to the Changeling King and his undead army probably planning there next attack" said Shining.

A puff of green flame fluttered the a nearby air vent and formed a letter in front of Twilight's face. She grabbed the letter in her magic and read it out.

"My dear pupil Twilight Sparkle, It has recently come to my attention that the Changeling King is planning to attack Manehattan. I request the presence of the Elements and the four humans. Please hurry as fast as you can to Canterlot. Princess Celestia" finished Twilight with a worried look on her face.

"These Changelings aren't going to spare any pony in Manehattan are they?" asked Artemus with a low growl.

"No these Changelings don't feed on love they feed on death and destruction" said Cadence.

"You lot get to Canterlot as fast as you can. I'm going to get the lads together and we're going to go into Manehattan with enough fire power to level a city and KILL THE FUCKERS!" Artemus shouted.


(Three hours later in Canterlot)


Artemus, Seragus, Magnus, Viagol, the Elements, Shining Armor and some guards stood in front of Princess Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Chrysalis.

"Artemus I believe Equestria is in serious danger and that you you're friends and the Elements are all that can save it" said Celestia. "I ask you to help us in our time of need to destroy the Changeling King".

"Celestia you don't have to ask. Equestria's the first place we've been to in quite some time that is almost completely peaceful. We're not going to let it burn as long as we're still breathing". said Artemus.

"If you're willing to send some guards along to help, the experience they'll gain will be invaluable to helping defend Equestria" said Seragus.

"Very well. Shining Armor are these terms acceptable?" asked Celestia.

"Yes you're majesty. I and ten of my men will be going with them to help fight in Manehattan" said Shining with a salute.

"Well before you lot are going anywhere with us we need to kit you out for the journey and the fighting" said Artemus.

"What exactly is wrong with the equipment that the guards are wearing?" asked Celestia.

Artemus waved War over and whispered in his ear. War nodded and walked over to one of the guards standing next to Shining.

"Give me the armor" War said as he put his hand out in front of him.

The guard looked to Shining who nodded. He then took of the golden chest plate and handed it to War who promptly tore it in half with his bare hands. Everypony starred awe struck at the mangled pile of metal that was now on the floor.

"We modified some armor for you lot at the bunker" said Artemus.

He walked over to a large crate that he and Seragus had brought in earlier. He then pulled the front off it and took out multiple machines. He picked one up labeled Rarity and placed it on the ground in front of her. The machines were large squares with four hoof prints at each corner. Rarity took the hint and placed her hooves on the prints. Suddenly a metal arm rose from the center of the square and rapped around her waist. Her hooves were then clamped with metal that then moved over her body like it was growing. After several seconds Rarity had a full suit of armor on accept from her head. On her back there was a pale blue bar. The armor itself was a gray with a picture of her cutie mark on her flank. Suddenly a tiny arm placed a piece of metal on her muzzle and another place a piece on the back of her head. They to spread across her head until she was completely helmeted. The helmet was the same color as her armor and had three pale purple slits on the front of it so she could see. Rarity took a moment to examine herself before letting out a squeel and jumping up and down.

"I love it. It's so clean and pristine and comfortable" said Rarity while jumping.

"Oh do me do me!" squeeled Pinkie as she jumped up and down.

About five minutes later everypony was armored up. Each Element with there own colors and cutie marks. Shining Armor had a dull golden armor with hints of purple in it and the rest of the guards had dull golden armor with hints of gray in them.

"Right, now you need some weapons" said Seragus as he opened another crate.

"I'm sure that my magic will do just fine against them" said Twilight.

"Fine then you don't have to have a weapon" said Artemus with a shrug.

"Hmm Applejack, I think you'll like this one" said Seragus.

"Oh yeah? What makes ya think tha'?" asked Applejack with a raised eyebrow.

"Well you're a farmer right?"

"Yeah"

"Well were we're from farmers use shotgun's to defend their land" said Seragus.

"Oh alright then" said Applejack as she looked at the machine in front of her.

Seragus put the rig on her back. There was a piece that went in her mouth, it was the trigger. It was in the shape of teeth, an upside down 'U' shape. The actual shotgun was a double barreled shotgun that sat to the right side of her face. It was long with one barrel on top and the other on the bottom. There was a sight at the end of the barrels in the shape of an apple. The sight was made of glass but it had a tiny red apple in the center of it clearly for aiming the weapon more accurately. Applejack took a moment to examine the weapon before nodding to Seragus with a grin.

"You're right ah do like it" said Applejack.

After another five to ten minutes later everypony had their weapons. Even Twilight had given in and took one. Applejack had her shotgun, Rainbow Dash had an SMG, Rarity had a rifle, Twilight had a sniper rifle, Pinkie Pie had a LMG, Fluttershy had a minigun which had to be fitted with six large silencers, the guards had assault rifles and Shining Armor had a triple barreled machine gun.

"Right are all those guns sitting comfortably and tightly. We don't want them falling off in a fire fight" said Artemus.

"Yup" said everypony in unison.

"Right then good we'll get moving now then. We brought a couple vehicles with us as well so we should get there quicker" said Artemus.

"What kind of vehicles?" asked one of the guards.

"Fuckin big ones that's what kind" said Artemus with a grin.

The group left the castle and walked out the front gates of Canterlot. The ponies in the group almost froze in pure awe. In front of the gates of Canterlot was a gigantic metal tank. It was easily eighty hooves (forty feet) high and over one hundred hooves long. It was a dark gray color and had two massive guns on the main turret, along with two large guns on the back and a smaller gun under the main turret.

"Waoh" said everypony in unison.

"This mares and gentlecolts is the P-1000 Ratte. The biggest war machine as far as we know ever built. It weighs over five hundred tons and no brakes!" shouted Artemus.

"Why doesn't it have any brakes?" asked Shining.

"There's no brakes on the Rape Train big man" Artemus laughed before walking up the massive ramp at the back of the tank followed by the rest of the group.