• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 764 Views, 57 Comments

Das Insanity Train - Survivor98



Five beings are teleported to Equestria. How will they cope?

  • ...
5
 57
 764

Chapter 17: Fire Fights And Friends

The group of ponies and humans walked back to the tank. The locusts were sent back to their world. Everyone said their good nights before going to sleep. Artemus chose to stand on a small hill near the tank and simply look at the stars. He couldn't stop thinking about the dogs, and what they did to that filly. It made him angry.....very angry.

"Do you like the night?" asked Luna from behind Artemus snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Aye, it's beautiful. All the stars. It's nice to be able to look at the night sky without the glow of fire and the sound of gunfire constantly blazing in the night" said Artemus with a shake of his metal head.

"You're always fighting. I know. But why do you seem so upset?" asked Luna.

"On our way to Manehattan. Some dogs tried to ambush us by using a dead filly as a decoy. It's just got me really really pissed off!" Artemus said with growing anger as he punched a nearby boulder making it split in two.

"Oh no.....that poor filly" said Luna with a sad glance towards the forest. She could see the glow of a camp fire in the distance. "Do you have children of you're own?"

"I did.....once. They were killed by Alduin about two hundred years ago" said Artemus with a heavy sigh. He sat down on the hill along with Luna.

"Who is Alduin?" asked Luna.

"Alduin, Bane of Kings. He's also known as the World Eater. He's a dragon" said Artemus as he tightened his fists in rage.

"I'm sorry for you're loss Artemus" said Luna as she put a wing round Artemus' shoulder.

"Cheers for the sympathy darlin" said Artemus as he looked back at the sky. "You're the one who makes the night like this aren't you?"

"Yes. I raise the moon at night and my sister raises the sun in the morning" said Luna with a smile.

"Well you done a quality job darlin that's all I'm saying" said Artemus with a chuckle.

Suddenly the faint sound of howling could be heard in the distance. Artemus stood up and looked over the woods. About two and a half miles away Artemus could see what looked like a large camp fool of.....dogs. Artemus started walking down towards the tank with red eyes and clenched fists.

"Artemus? Whats wrong?" asked Luna.

"The dogs have a large camp about three miles north. I'm gonna go kill them all for what they've done" said Artemus in an evil sounding voice.

The tank's back ramp opened and Artemus walked in. His loud footsteps woke everyone up and they all came out of their rooms to see what was going on.

"Artemus what the fuck are you doing?" asked Seragus as he adjusted his g-string and scratched the hair on his chest.

"Never mind me. What the fuck are you doing?" asked Artemus.

"Fuck this. I'm away back to my bed" said Seragus with a yawn.

"Well that was strange" said Luna trying the blush on her face less visible.

"Right listen up. Those dogs have a camp a few miles away from here. I'm going to kill them, so if you want to help now is you're chance!" said Artemus as he stuck his hand into a box and pulled out a large axe and a machete.

"I'm in. They have to pay for their crimes" said Shining.

"We're with you captain" said the ten guards.

"We're coming too" said Twilight and the girls.

"I'm sorry Artemus but I canny be arsed fighting anything right now" said Viagol.

"Me too I'm fuckin shattered" said Magnus with a yawn.

"Right it's fine. Let's go then everypony!" said Artemus.

The group hiked through the forest towards the camp for several hours before they reached a smaller camp about two kilometers from the main camp. There were five dogs sat around a fire eating a.....pony. The ponies in the group all gasped quietly at the sight of the filly hung above the camp fire. Artemus' eyes turned crimson red and he let out a frightening roar.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKERS. I'LL KILL YOU AND EAT YOU'RE FUCKIN SOULS!" screamed Artemus as he ran through the bushes and dismembered the dogs in seconds.

Artemus' scream must have been louder then everyone had thought. An alarm was sounded and the group of ponies were grabbed without Artemus realizing. Artemus turned around to see them being dragged into a large cave entrance by the dogs.

"DON'T YOU FUCKIN TOUCH THOSE PONIES YOU PACK OF MURDERING BASTARDS!" Artemus boomed.

Artemus began running towards the cave entrance. Only to have it blocked by a massive steel gate. Artemus began punching the door as hard as he could which caused it to peel open like paper. When he got into the cave he couldn't see the ponies anywhere but he could see almost two hundred dogs pointing spears at him. One dog wearing a crown and holding a gold staff stood on top of a large rock at the far end of the cavern smiling.

"Drop you're weapons and surren-" the dog never finished as it's head was ripped apart by a massive round from the revolver that Artemus held in his hand.

The other dogs were terrified now. They knew they couldn't fight Artemus and win. They were about to surrender when Artemus began walking threw them. He walked straight up to a random dog and picked it up by it's head.

"Where are they?" Artemus asked with rage dripping from every word.

"Me not know" said the dog dripping with sweat.

Artemus crushed the dogs skull with his hand and threw it's corpse across the cavern. He swiveled on his ankle and picked up another dog by it's head.

"WHERE ARE THEY!?" roared Artemus causing the dogs to whimper.

"They threw there" said the dog pointing at a large wooden door.

Artemus then crushed the dogs head just like before and turned to speak to the dogs. He noticed there was a huge pit over on the far side of the cavern with a metal grate covering the top.

"ALL OF YOU GET IN THE PIT!" roared Artemus pointing at the pit.

All of the dogs complied and climbed into the pit. Artemus shut the grate and placed a large boulder on top of it to keep it down. He then took out a large gray cylinder, which he then opened and poured a white powder all over the dogs. He then turned and walked towards the door that the ponies were behind apparently. He swung it open and found a long corridor lined with cells. At the far end of the corridor there was a metal door. Artemus kicked the door open to find a dog smacking Fluttershy across the face with a wooden stick. The other ponies were also bruised and injured. Artemus thundered across the room and smashed the dog's head into the wall causing it to explode in a flurry of blood and brain matter. Fluttershy was crying on the floor while the other girls tried to comfort her and the guards and Shining looked on with sad looks.

"Are you lot OK?" asked Artemus.

"They were going to kill us and eat us" said Shining with a look of fear plastered across his face.

"That's it. I'm done with these mother fuckers. Let's get back to the tank" said Artemus as he picked Fluttershy up and put her on his back.

"Aren't we gonna get some pay back!?" asked Rainbow slightly shocked.

"Of coarse we are. It's just a question of who's got the guts for it" said Artemus with an angry glare at the cavern entrance at the end of the corridor.

The group walked into the cavern and saw the pit full of dogs. Artemus looked at Fluttershy over his shoulder.

"Can you walk alright darlin?" asked Artemus.

"Yeah.....I'm fine" said Flutershy quietly wiping some tears from her eyes.

Artemus put Fluttershy on the floor next to AJ who hugged her close.

"We're gonna have a fire everybody!" Artemus said menacingly as he poured more white powder over the dogs causing them to cough and choke.

"What is that stuff?" asked Twilight weakly.

"White phosphorus. It'll melt threw anything. It's hot as fuck too" said Artemus.

"I can't watch this" said Rarity as she, Pinkie and Fluttershy left the cavern.

"YOU HEAR THAT YOU MURDERING FUCKS!? YOU COOK PONIES! I COOK YOU, MOTHER FUCKERS!" boomed Artemus as he dropped a flare into the pit causing the powder to burst into flames.

The fire roared. Burning the dogs to death. The dogs howled and clawed at the grate trying to escape. Almost like they were fighting the fire. It didn't work obviously.

"Burn you murdering monsters!" shouted Shining at the pit.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!? YOU MOTHER FUCKERS CAN BURN IN HELL AFTER YOU'RE DONE HERE!" Artemus yelled before pulling out a block with c-4 written on the side of it. He then threw it into the pit which resulted in a massive explosion that reduced the dogs to smoldering piles of burned flesh. "Come on, let's get back to the tank".

Everyone began the long walk back to the tank. However, unknown to them they were being watched by several large ape like creatures.

"Should we kill the puny whelps?" asked the Brute Minor.

"No. We'll wait for the right moment. Later but not now" said the Brute Captain as he clenched his spiker in his hand.