• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 764 Views, 57 Comments

Das Insanity Train - Survivor98



Five beings are teleported to Equestria. How will they cope?

  • ...
5
 57
 764

Chapter 11: Mental Issues

Bhuna, Dermo Judge and the Elements took the train to Ponyville. The journey was fairly short only a few minutes, but it still felt long. The train cart was large by pony standards and the guys could sit in it as long as they sat on the floor. Cheesy had made the choice to walk to Ponyville which confused the others.

"Nice train" said Judge as he looked around the cart they were sat in.

"Why do you guys want to build a bunker anyway?" asked Rainbow as she hovered in front of Bhuna's face.

"I don't know" said Bhuna as he stared at Rainbow which made her flinch slightly.

"Wow how'd you do that?" asked Rainbow slowly.

"What... the stare?" asked Bhuna.

"Well that and whats up with your voice?" asked Rainbow confused.

"Well my stare comes from insanity and the four of us have a combined age of over 100,000 years. We can change our accent to help people or ponies understand." said Bhuna calmly.

"Wait you're insane?" asked Twilight slightly shocked.

"Yep I'm fuckin mental. In fact all four of us are clinically insane" said Bhuna.

"You don't act insane" said Fluttershy quietly.

"That is only because you haven't done anything to really piss us off" said Bhuna with a large toothy grin that made everypony freeze.

"Looks like we're here" said Dermo as he looked out the window.

"No fuckin way!" said Judge as he looked out a window.

Everyone looked out any nearby window they could reach and everyone got the same surprise. On the train station platform was Cheesy, who was talking to a white unicorn with a pare of black rimmed purple glasses on and a gray earth pony. The guys and the Elements exited the train and approached Cheesy who had a smile on his face along with some blood.

"What happened to you?" asked Bhuna as he looked at the blood.

"Well I've got good news and bad news for you Twilight. Which would you like first?" asked Cheesy.

"Umm can I here the good news first?" asked Twilight

"You're brother and his wife came to visit you" Cheesy said with a smile.

"What? Shining and Cadence are here?" asked Twilight with a huge smile.

"Yep"

"Oh wait whats the bad news?" asked Twilight

"You're brother attacked me and I stabbed him in the kidney with a piece of metal" Cheesy said as he rubbed his metal neck.

"YOU WHAT!" shouted Twilight as she ran to her house.

Everyone ran to Twilight's house as fast as they could. When they got there Cadence was sat holding Shining Armor with a wing. He had bandages around his chest, his right foreleg, his waist and his neck.

"Twily!" shouted Shining as he hugged his little sister.

"Twilight!" shouted Cadence as she joined in the hug.

A thud was herd from the door way and the sound of someone gasping for breath. Bhuna and Cheesy sighed while Judge shouted.

"Oh fur fuck sake Dermo!" Judge shouted before being hit on the back of the head by Cheesy.

"Talk normally or the readers will get pissed off with us" whispered Cheesy to Judge.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" asked Judge completely confused.

"The better question would be: why did you attack my brother Cheesy?" asked Twilight with a frown.

"Look I only roughed him up a bit cause he attacked me thinking I was a monster or some such shit" said Cheesy

"Roughed him up a bit!" shouted Twilight. "He's lucky to be alive!"

"OK I might have mauled him a bit more than I meant to, but come on this place is so friendly. I haven't killed something in over three hours" said Cheesy with sigh.

"Look Twily its fine. I talked to him and me and Cadence are sure that they're not here to hurt anypony" said Shining with a smile.

"Right I think we've all had a really rough afternoon" said Cheesy. "Why don't all of you come over to the bunker tonight for a drink".

"How could you have built the fuckin bunker in. What? fifteen minutes?" said Bhuna with a laugh.

"It's magic I don't have to explain shit" said Cheesy as he walked out of Twilight's house.

"Were is the bunker?" asked Twilight

"The entrance is in that forest. The same place were we found our guns. I made a path outside Fluttershy's cottage, it'll lead you right to the bunker" said Cheesy from outside. "Oh how are you gonna be big man?"

"I'll be fine, and if you don't mind I'll be coming too" said Shining with a smirk.

"I like that boy. I about maul him to death in two seconds and he wants to have a drink about it" said Cheesy with a laugh.

Several hours later the Elements, Cadence and Shining stood in front of a small stone path lit by lanterns. They walked through the woods which didn't look that scary anymore until they all reached the clearing. There was a metal building in the center that was twice the size of the average Ponyville house. It had a massive set of double doors on the front and had a large symbol on the front of it. The symbol was a skull covered in blue fire and made everypony feel uneasy. However before anypony could move a screen came to life next to the door, on stood Cheesy, who saw the eight ponies and smiled. The screen then went black and a hiss was heard from the doors. They then promptly slid open to reveal an empty room. A feminine robotic voice was then heard.

"Please step onto the elevator" said the voice.

Everypony did so and the room lit up. The doors then closed and everypony felt the floor suddenly shift. After several seconds the doors slid open to reveal Cheesy who smiled when he saw them, he also had a curly black mustache as well.

"Ah our guests have arrived" said Cheesy with a bow.

The room the elevator led into was massive. The ceiling was at least 28 hooves high (14 feet) and was covered in large lights. The room they were in had the same stuff as the princesses private room did but just... bigger. They're were also several doors on the far left wall that had signs above them. One had armory, one had drill, one had supplies, another had clinic and one had level 2.

"Well take a seat. Make yourselves at home, all that pish" said Cheesy. "Want a drink?"

"Ummm what do you have?" asked Shining still shocked at how quickly Cheesy had built the bunker.

"Everything" said Cheesy with a smirk and a laugh.

"You got cider?" asked Rainbow and Applejack in unison.

"Oh yes we do" Cheesy sang as he lifted a massive metal drum out from behind the bar. "You lot want some?"

Everypony smiled and nodded. Cheesy quickly poured everyone a glass of cider and handed them out. Applejack took a big swig of cider and gasped along with Rainbow.

"That the best cider I've ever drank" said Rainbow.

"It's amazin" said Applejack as she wiped a tear out of her eye.

A loud bang was heard from below them and moments later Bhuna came running in with black soot all over his face.

"Hello everyone" Bhuna waved happily. "Cheesy we've got a problem"

"What is it?" asked Cheesy.

"Somethings wrong with the drill" said Bhuna.

"Well fix it then, you're the mecanic" said Cheesy with a shrug.

"I fix electronics and ships not giant drills" Bhuna said angrily.

"Right, I'll fix it then. Hey you lot want to see the biggest drill you've ever seen?" asked Cheesy with a laugh.