• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 760 Views, 57 Comments

Das Insanity Train - Survivor98



Five beings are teleported to Equestria. How will they cope?

  • ...
5
 57
 760

Chapter 3: A New Day

The sun shone through the window of Fluttershy's cottage and on to her face with a warm sensation. Fluttershy smiled and opened her eyes. She took a moment to stretch before getting out of bed. She made her way down the stairs to find her living room empty. She started to look around for the guys but stopped and thought for a moment. Was last night all a strange dream?. Was it all in her imagination? Her thoughts were shattered by a voice from behind her. She turned around and almost screamed when she was met face to muzzle with Bhuna.

"Hey yall" he whispered to her before laughing like a madman and running out of the cottage giggling.

Fluttershy just stood there to frightened to move. Her mind was reeling from what had just happened and she wasn't sure what to do. Her thoughts were once again broken by another voice from behind her. She then turned and looked at the door which wasn't actually there anymore. The door had visibly been shattered by something and pieces of wood were strewn across the floor. Fluttershy was now confused more than frightened and took a step towards the door. She walked out side to see her five friends coming towards her cottage at a fairly brisk pace. Rainbow was the first to arrive at Fluttershy's cottage and she landed right in front of Fluttershy with a light thud.

"Um Rainbow is something wrong?" asked Fluttershy.

"Hay no Fluttershy!" Rainbow cheered with a big grin on her face.

"We were all coming to ask you if you wanted to come and hang out with us and the guys" Rainbow said.

"What. Were are they?" Fluttershy asked. "They haven't done anything bad have they?" Fluttershy asked hesitantly.

"No no no." said Rainbow shaking her head. "They made this awesome stuff that exploded!" Rainbow cheered.

"Oh isn't that dangerous?" Fluttershy asked looking quite worried.

As if on queue a large explosion shook the ground below them making all the birds fly from the trees in fear. The six Elements and baby dragon all got up and heard something coming towards them. They all looked to the blast and saw... Bhuna come flying towards them. They all ducked and he hit a nearby tree making it crack slightly under the force of the impact. The six mares and dragon gasped before hearing a muffled laugh come from the tree. They all looked to see Bhuna in the process of getting up before he started to breath fairly heavily.

"ACHT YAAAAAAA!" Bhuna screamed before giggling and passing out.

At that moment Cheesy, Judge and Dermo appeared with big grins on their faces... wait their faces, Cheesy had skin now rather than metal and looked like the rest now. They were also covered in black soot and Cheesy was even on fire in a few places.

"That was fuckin tonto!" shouted Cheesy as he patted the flames out on his chest and shoulders.

"Yo Bhuna... you awright?" Judge asked as he stood over Bhuna.

Bhuna simply gurgled and started foaming at the mouth while his pupils widened to become almost black holes in his face. He then picked up a nearby piece of wood and started chewing it all while lying on his back.

"Aye your awright" Judge continued with a blank expression on his face.

"So girls I take it you've all met the guys?" asked Fluttershy

"Oh yes darling there very friendly and nice" said Rarity.

"Yep, there decent fellurs" said Applejack.

"Yup, there funny and they like to have fun!" Pinkie Pie squeeled as she bounced up and down happily.

Bhuna had finally got up and was now stood next to Dermo. All four of the guys were looking at their new friends. Bhuna was the first to speak up.

"Right then what do yall wan't to do now?" he asked everyone there.

"Ah fancy meetin these two princesses that Twilight keeps mentioning" said Judge.

"You ken what. So do I" said Cheesy.

"Aye why no" said Dermo.

"Do you want to meet the princesses?" asked Twilight with a smile.

"Oh aye. I figure if were gon tay be stayin here then we should probably meet whoever's in charge" said Judge.

"Well give me a moment I'll send them a letter asking if they would give you an audience" said Twilight.

Twilight wrote down something on a piece of paper and then rolled it up before giving it to Spike. Spike then belched out a puff of green fire and the scroll disappeared.

"Wait. Is that like a form of communication aroond heer?" asked Cheesy with a large grin.

"Yes. Dragon fire is magic and can be used to send things long distances" Twilight said with a smile.

"Oh Fuck Yes!" shouted Cheesy. "Now ave got a gid reason fur settin hings on fire. FUCKIN YALDI!" he shouted pumping his fist in the air.

"No it doesn't work like that" said Twilight giggling along with the rest of the girls, Spike, Judge, Bhuna and Dermo.

"Ah Pish" Cheesy pouted crossing his arms.

That caused everyone there apart from Cheesy to burst into full blown laughter.

"YA... STUPID... FANNY!" shouted Dermo in between bursts of laughter.

"AL FANNY YE THE NOO. COME EER YA WEE DICK!" shouted Cheesy as he lunged for Dermo.

The Elements, Spike, Judge and Bhuna sat on the grass behind Fluttershy's cottage for a while before Applejack spoke up.

"Hey Cheesy ah got two questions for ya if ya wouldn't mind answerin em" she said.

"Nay danger darlin, what is it?" Cheesy replied.

"First. How ya git the name Cheesy?" Applejack asked as everyone gathered round to listen to Cheesy.

"Well ah really liked cheese so ah just got the name and it stuck" Cheesy said.

"Alright, secondly why are yall made a metal? I mean ya aint no robot from whut a can guess" asked Applejack.

"Well I'm made of metal because I'm the wan who's always gettin shot, blown up, burned, mauled, ate, stabbed, hit and beaten to save everybody else. Or at least keep these three fannies alive" Cheesy said jabbing a finger towards Bhuna, Judge and Dermo.

"Wait so you just sacrifice yourself over and over again to keep everypony else alive?" asked Rarity with a hint of sadness in her voice. "You poor thing" she said putting a hoof to her mouth.

"Ha. Ah like you lot" Cheesy said pointing at the six mares and baby dragon. "Yous are so considerate. But really ah dinnea mind. Ah mean look at the state eh me. Av lost aw my limbs and organs, my eyes, three quarters of ma fuckin brain, and aw ma fucking bones. And am still alive" Cheesy finished with a shrug. Just then a wooden chair was smashed over his head.

"Waaaay ya bellend!" shouted Judge as he ran off into the Everfree Forest.

"RIGHT! SAY YUR PRAYERS BAW JAWS!" Cheesy shouted as he ran after him.