• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 759 Views, 57 Comments

Das Insanity Train - Survivor98



Five beings are teleported to Equestria. How will they cope?

  • ...
5
 57
 759

Chapter 4: Hell Yeah!

"COME BACK HERE YA DICK!" shouted Cheesy as he chased after Judge.

"You'll huv teh catch meh first ya fanny!" Judge shouted back.

Bhuna, Dermo, Spike and the Elements were following close behind. Bhuna and Dermo were laughing while the girls and Spike were worried about Cheesy and Judge's safety. They followed until they found themselves in the same clearing Fluttershy found the guys in. Accept now there were four huge metal boxes there.

"How did we miss them?" asked Dermo with a raised eyebrow.

The boxes were alien to the girls and Spike however the guys quickly recognised them as shipping containers. They were jet-black and were perfectly smooth apart from the doors, which had name tags on them. One had Cheesy, one had Dermo, one had Bhuna and one had Judge.

"What are they?" Twilight asked as she knocked one of the containers with a hoof.

"They're shipping containers. We use them to transport stuff long distances by boat" said Bhuna as he walked to his container.

"Right. We'll open them on three, it might be a trap" said Cheesy as he put a hand on his container's door.

"Fine. We'll open them on three" said Judge.

"One..."

"...Two..."

"...THREE!" shouted Bhuna.

The doors swung open to reveal (what one could only describe as) a FUCK TONNE of weapons. The Elements and Spike looked curiously at the strange devices, only recognising a few items. However, before any of them could speak the guys let out girlish squeels and giggles before running into the containers.

"Oh sweet mother of FUCK!" shouted Cheesy from the container.

"Well slap my ass and call me Susan" Bhuna said from his container.

"OH YA CUNT!" Judge screamed from his container.

"OH HELL YEAH!" Dermo shouted fromm his container.

"Boys would you mind coming out and showing us your things" Rarity called with a smile.

"Sorry hen. Ah dinnae swing like that" said Bhuna poking his head out of his container with a smirk.

Rarity's face threatened to explode from the blush she now had.

"N-no I... mean...-"

"He's just kiddin darlin" called Cheesy.

Cheesy then emerged with a huge drill on one of his arms and a large mini gun in the other. He had a large box on his back with a belt of bullet coming out of it and into the mini gun. The drill was easily the size an average pony which frightened everypony accept Rainbow who simply looked at it and smiled. Bhuna then emerged holding a quad-barreled shotgun with a chainsaw on the bottom in one hand and large axe in the other. Rainbow's grin larger at the awesomeness that she was witnessing. Dermo then emerged with a large shield on one arm and an LMG with a large bayonet on the bottom of it in the other hand. Finally Judge appeared from his container with a massive sniper rifle in his hands it was caked in what appeared to be dried blood and had one shot one kill written along the barrel. He was also wearing a strange set of armour that had the same slogan written on the shoulder guard.

"Oh. Hold on a minute" said Cheesy as he went back inside his container. There were some loud bangs and thuds and after several seconds he emerged wearing his own set of armour. It was gray with silver metal trims and had a red visor on the mask. The gray material seemed to look like muscle and appeared to be 'skin' tight. Everypony stared with wide eyes as Cheesy's suit visor started glowing red and a deep raspy voice came from the suit.

"System rebooted... waiting for intel" said the voice before the visor went blue.

"AH PISH!" Cheesy shouted before the suit spoke up again.

"WARNING FATAL SYSTEM ERROR DETECTED. ALL SYSTEMS SHUTTING DOOOWWWnnn" said the voice before the visor turned off and Cheesy collapsed.

"Is he going to be OK?" asked Twilight looking over him.

"Yeah. What is that suit made of anyway?" asked Rainbow as she hovered over him.

"It's the Nanosuit V2.0. And we dont know what the fuck it's made of" said Judge as he walked over to Cheesy.

"So are all these things weapons?" asked Fluttershy quietly.

"Yep. These are the weapons we always carry aboot." said Bhuna as he admired his firearm.

"I hope you don't plan on using any of them against my little ponies" said a soft and calming voice.

"AHH! FUCK!" screamed Dermo as he spun round and met the steely gaze of a Lunar night guard.

The guard acted instinctively and struck Dermo in the face. However before a full out brawl could commence. A deafening roar erupted from behind them all.

"What was that?" asked the guards and humans (apart from Cheesy).

"Uh oh. That sounds like a dragon" said Spike. "And he doesn't sound to happy".

"Fluttershy. Can you make peace with it?" asked Princess Celestia

However before she could answer a dragon as dark as night walked into the massive clearing they were all standing in.

"Oh no a black dragon" said Twilight shaking in fear along with everypony else apart from the princess and the three remaining humans.

"We'll take care of it" Cheesy said as he rose to his full height.

"What. Nopony has ever been able to vanquish a black dragon. If you seriously think you can you are either mad, demented or insane.

"Well lucky were all three" Cheesy said with a laugh.

The dragon wasn't that big. Only about 20 feet tall. However it still looked extremely dangerous. The dragon ducked low, ready to attack.

"MOAN THEN YA WEE BAWBAG!" shouted Bhuna as he brought up his shotgun and revved up the chainsaw.

Cheesy stepped forward until he was right in front of the dragon. It let out a huge breath of wight hot fire. All the ponies gasped, knowing that nothing could survive black dragon fire. It had a heat to rival Celestia's sun. However when the fire smoke and ash cleared everyone gasped as they saw Cheesy standing in the same place, unfazed by the heat. The dirt around him had even turned to glass under the heat. The dragon was clearly surprised as it's eyes went wide and it reeled back in slight fear of the seemingly invincible creature standing before it.

"FOR FUCK SAKE! AV HID FUCKIN PIES HOTTER THAN THAT!" shouted Cheesy

The bravery of the new beings gave the guards new found vigor as they stood up to join the line and fight the dragon. However before they could move they noticed some kind of red beam being pointed at the dragon's head. The red beam quickly turned to orange with a loud bang as half the dragon's head was lost in a sea of blood and gore. The guards were now terrified of the angel of death that was seemingly watching them, but before they could do anything Judge appeard from a giant nearby tree with his giant sniper laughing. He walked over to the massive lifeless form of the dragon and kicked it's eye into the forest.

"Hahahahaha! Nothing beets the One-Shot!" He cheered

Celestia, the Elements, Spike and the guards were all starring at the dragon's corpse with horrified and shocked faces. Celestia was the first to recover as she spoke to the four humans.

"Was that called for?" she asked quietly.

"Probably not" answered all of the guys in unison.