• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 764 Views, 57 Comments

Das Insanity Train - Survivor98



Five beings are teleported to Equestria. How will they cope?

  • ...
5
 57
 764

Chapter 16: Manehattan Day 2

Artemus, Shining and the guards moved silently through the Manehattan side streets. The night had arrived and the entire city was completely dark. The side streets were narrow but still wide enough for fighting as everyone would find out.

"I wish Viagol had fuckin told us he was bringing Theron guards here" Artemus said in a hushed voice.

"Are they any good at what they do?" asked Shining from behind Artemus.

"Yes they're quality at what they do. It's just I wish he would have told us or asked us before bringing them here that's all" said Artemus.

(Meanwhile in the buildings.....)

"Hey there mister" Pinkie chirped happily as the Theron guard walked into the room with her and Magnus.

"Hello Pinkie Pie" the Theron guard said with a low hiss.

"What's up mate?" asked Magnus, giving the Theron guard a nod which he returned in kind.

"Hey how do you know my name?" asked Pinkie.

"Master Viagol told me and my comrades the names of you, you're friends and Twilight's brother" said the Theron guard.

"How many Theron guards are there?" asked Magnus.

"It's not just Theron guards that have been brought here. Among me and my four comrades there are also a Kantus, two Boomers, five drones and five grenadiers" said the Theron guard.

"Well then that could be helpful" said Magnus.

"Hey what are you're friends like mister?" asked Pinkie with a smile.

"They are-" the Theron guard was silenced by the sound of gunfire and explosions. ".....Never mind....."

(Meanwhile on the Manehattan main streets)

"What are those things?" asked AJ slightly shocked by the large locusts standing in front of her.

"The two big ones are Boomers and the tall lanky bastard's a Kantus monk" said Seragus while shooting over the pile of rubble he, Rainbow, AJ and Fluttershy were taking cover behind.

"Well the Boomers like blowing stuff up but what does the Kantus do?" asked Rainbow.

"You know what Fluttershy I think you and the Kantus will get on great!" said Seragus. "Watch Rainbow. Hey Kantus come here for a minute!"

"Yes master Seragus?" asked the Kantus.

"You know who this is?" asked Seragus pointing at Fluttershy.

"Yes it's Fluttershy" said the Kantus

"Well she's the Element of Kindness, so would you teach her the healing scream?" asked Seragus.

The Kantus nodded and stepped towards Fluttershy. He stopped and extended his hand to touch her forehead. Fluttershy's eyes started glowing for a second before she started to slowly rise from the ground.

"Riiiiiiiise!" screamed the Kantus before Fluttershy fell to the ground and gasped. "Know Fluttershy.....screeeaaaam!"

"Um...OK...here I go...............yay" yelled Fluttershy in a quiet soft voice.

"No.....again louder!" said the Kantus as a green bolt of magic shot over him.

A drone got hit in the chest by a large bolt of magic and was sent sprawling to the ground in front of Fluttershy.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" screamed Fluttershy surprisingly loudly causing everyone apart from the Kantus to stare open mouthed at her. As she screamed she glowed and the drone in front of her started glowing a pale yellow. The drone then let out a battle cry before looking at Fluttershy.

"Thank you Flutter Pony!" yelled the drone before running off towards the changeling in the street to help his comrades.

"Boom!" yelled a Boomer as it lumbered past the group and fired it's boomshot into a squad of changelings, blowing them to pieces.

"How...how did I do that" asked Fluttershy slightly scared.

"You-" the Kantus was cut off by a loud roar and the sound of loud thumping.

"What is that?" asked Seragus as he loaded another four shells into his shotgun.

"Holy fuck! Yo lads you've got a big ass bear walking down the main street towards you. Might want to think about using something a bit bigger or get the fuck out of there" said Viagol over the radio.

"Big ass bear? What the fuck are you on about?" asked Artemus over the radio.

"It's an Ursa Major! Run!" shouted Twilight through the comms.

"Are you sure it isn't an Ursa Minor Twilight?" asked AJ worriedly.

"Nope it's an Ursa Major. The changeling strongholds on fire as well!" shouted Twilight.

"That will be the Theron guards" said Seragus.

"FALL BACK!" shouted a drone as it ran past the Kantus.

The Kantus looked down the street and saw a giant black bear with glowing green eyes lumbering down the street towards them.

"What are we gonna do?" asked Rainbow.

Without warning a loud bang was heard from behind them and the Ursa Major vanished in a cloud of fire and blood. They all turned to see the Ratte's turret aimed at were the Ursa Major had been standing with large clouds of smoke spewing from the ends of both barrels.

Everyone converged on the street. Artemus returned with Shining and the guards, Viagol returned with Twilight and Magnus returned with Pinkie Pie.

"Holy fuck! Who fired the gun!" shouted Artemus.

"That would be me" said a familiar voice from behind them.

"Princess Luna?" asked the Elements in unison.

"Yes I'm sorry that I had to end the beast's life but it had to be done" said Luna with a solemn look at the largely destroyed city of Manehattan. "Good thing you're machine has very simple controls".

"Well saved our asses" said Artemus as he shook her hoof. "Thank you".

"It is nothing. I must protect my subjects whatever the cost" said Luna.

The five Theron guards emerged from the darkness next to Luna and bowed before looking at the damage. The changeling general then emerged from behind a pile of rubble. He was covered in glowing green blood and was wheezing heavily. He took a look at the group and collapsed.

"You cannot let him die. He will hold valuable information about the changeling king!" shouted Luna.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHR!" screamed the Kantus causing the changeling general to glow green and rise from the ground. The general them fell again and started to crawl away.

"Stand!" said the Kantus before walking towards the changeling and picking him up. He held the general by the head in front of Luna who narrowed her eyes at him.

"Where is the changeling king!?" asked Luna.

"I'm not telling you anything bitch!" shouted the general.

The Kantus swung his hand around and punched the changeling in the ribs making a wet cracking sound. The changeling screamed out in pain.

"GROVEL!" roared the Kantus before turning the changeling back towards Luna.

"Kill the puny whelp!" roared a grenadier.

"Ssssslauter!" hissed a Theron.

Luna put her hoof up causing them to fall silent.

"Where is he?" asked Luna with growing anger.

"I'm. Not. Telling you!" shouted the changeling.

The Kantus had had enough. He threw the changeling to the ground with another crack. The changeling started to crawl away before being stopped by the Kantus who flipped him over and brought his foot down on his skull causing it to explode in a flurry of green blood and bone.

"Meat!" shouted the Kantus.

"Well I think we've all had a long....wait....wheres Rarity?" asked Artemus.

"Right here darling!" shouted Rarity as she came out of a nearby Boutique carrying several bags in her magic.

"Are you taking the piss?" Artemus asked with a smile.

"Well you're hardly going to go to Manehattan and not go shopping are you?" said Rarity as she giggled and hopped around happily.

"Wait....what?" asked Magnus with a bewildered look on his face.

"Never mind lets just go back to the tank and get some sleep" said Artemus with a sigh.