• Published 27th Mar 2013
  • 2,578 Views, 235 Comments

The Slow Mo Stallions - gamershot



Gavin and Dan end up in Equestria.... I wonder how they'll get along...

  • ...
4
 235
 2,578

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24 Bevs

Long Shot lead the stallions into the main hall and showed them around.
"Wow this place is big!" exclaimed Dan as he looked around at the marble statues and pillars.
"It has to be, a lot ponies attend every year." explained Long Shot, trotting over to the food table. Mini sandwiches, scotch eggs and other little delights were spread over the table, with three large bowls of punch placed with them.

Dan walked over to the punch and used his magic to shakily pour a glass out, spilling some onto the table. He took a sip and smiled.
"Thank god you don't need menus at this place." he mumbled to himself happily. Gavin and Long Shot did the same, taking a small sip to sample the drink.
"It's nice, but pretty weak." said Gavin with small frown.
"You think so?" questioned Long Shot, thinking that the punch was pretty strong.
"Yeah, it's not very alcoholic." added Dan.

Long Shot had no idea what they were talking about. How could this be weak?! What kind of alcohol had they had in the past?
"I think it's okay..." he mumbled, deep in thought, his suspicions of the two strange stallions growing.
"Is there anything else?" asked Gavin hopefully. Long Shot knew of some much stronger alcohol kept in the palace kitchen, he could probably get permission to go in there, but he didn't want to get these two anything stronger.
"Well..." he stuttered.

"Yeah!?" Gavin and Dam shouted in unison, looking forward to having some bevs.
"These might be some in the kitchen... but I don't want anything to do with it." asserted the grey pegasus.
"Fine then." chuckled Gavin, walking off to find the kitchen.
"Bye!" added Dan following Gavin towards a door.
"That was unexpected." mumbled Long Shot confusedly. "I should probably keep an eye on them." he sighed before flying after Dan.

Gavin spotted a small door at the end of the hall and looked to Dan.
"I think that's it!" he giggled, pointing with a hoof.
"What you waiting for!" urged Dan. They entered the kitchen and saw that it was much larger than expected.
"We're never gonna find it." pouted Dan sadly.
"Yeah we will, help me look." assured Gavin happily.

Long Shot watched from the entrance as they searched.
"Oh Luna what've I done." he face-hoofed. "They're gonna wreck the kitchen 'til they find it aren't they?" he questioned. He trotted in and got two large, amber filled bottles out from a cupboard.
"Wow! Long Shot you found it!" yelled Gavin happily.
"Beast mate!" added Dan, walking over to him.

"Please don't drink too much, I'm leaving now anyway. I only did this for you so you wouldn't trash the kitchen. Rat me out and I’ll show you why I’ve got a thunderstorm for a cutie mark." warned Long Shot.
"Don't worry, we won't say anything." said Dan coolly, trying to pull the cork from the bottle.
"Also, you should probably take it out of here, the chefs are coming." added the pegasus before hovering away casually.

Gavin and Dan glared at each other before grabbing a bottle each and running for the door.
"Leg it!" yelled Gavin as they cleared the door frame. They galloped through the hall and out of the main door, heading for the gardens where they could drink in peace.

When they finally stopped by a bench in the royal gardens, they plopped down onto the ground, breathing heavily.
"God! We hauled arse then" panted Dan with a smile. They caught their breath and popped the cork from the bottles.
"Cheers!" they yelled happily, chinking their bottles together gently.

They put the bottles to their mouths and drank... a lot. They drank almost half of their bottles in one go.
"Woooooooo!" screamed Gavin happily.
"Pfftt, light weight." grunted Dan, taking another swig.
"This is pretty good actually." stuttered the pegasus, after taking another drink.
"Yeah." agreed Dan.
"I just wish we had our friends..."
"Heh, yeah..."

Suddenly they heard someone very loud and angry scream from over the bush behind them."COME OUT!!!"
Gavin and Dan nearly jumped out of their skin. "They're onto us!" whispered Gavin, panicking.
"I think we should do as they said though, they sound pretty pissed." concluded Dan. Gavin “flew” over the bush whilst Dan struggled to walk through it.

They were both however surprised by what they saw.
"Fluttershy?!" they said in unison, seeing the yellow mare lying on the ground crying. She looked up, her eyes wet and bloodshot.
"What's wrong?" asked Gavin softly.
"The animals.... they hate me!" she cried, stuffing her face back into her forelegs.

Gavin put his hoof on her back to comfort her.
"Now that's not true at all." he whispered gently.
"Yeah, all the animals love you." added Dan with a smile.
"These ones don't." she mumbled.
"They just don't know you yet." explained Gavin.
"Yeah, animals take ages to get to trust someone." added Dan.
"Really?" she asked looking up at the two stallions.
"A hundred percent." assured Gavin.
"Haha, percent..." chuckled Dan, drawing out the word in a weird way.

Fluttershy stood up, walked over to the lake and looked down. She could see a few fish under the water swimming about. She smiled and trotted to a bush and picked a few berries with her teeth. She cradled them in her wing and then gently dropped them into the lake. The fish ate the berries and swam to the surface to look at her.
"Hi my little fishy friends." she said quietly and softly.

The fish popped their heads out of the water and smiled at her. Gavin saw the fish in the corner of his eye and zoomed over to the lake side.
"Wait for it...." he muttered. The fish then jumped out of the water together.
"FISH!!!" he shouted happily, waking his arms in the air. The fish jumped again and again, each time Gavin shouting FISH!!!

Fluttershy giggled and stood up, a few birds flying down and resting on her back.
"Thank you so much you two. You helped so much!" thanked Fluttershy, hugging the stallions.
"No problem." said Gavin, happy to help someone.
"That's what friends are for right?" added Dan. "We best be getting off now, we have a meeting arranged with... something."
"Yeah!" giggled Gavin, "Bye Flutters!"
"Goodbye!" she yelled happily, waving to them as they galloped away.

Once they'd cleared the bush they sat down with their booze and relaxed.
"That was odd." said Gavin before taking another large gulp from his bottle.
"Yeah..." agreed Dan, also drinking. They sat in silence for a while, taking more and more alcohol into their bodies. They were close to the complete drunkenness. They looked at each other for a second and smiled.
"Bottoms up!" yelled Dan before they chugged the rest of the drink and lost themselves.

"I want... to find Apple... whack." stammered Gavin slowly.
"Let’s.... go then!" replied Dan slurring every word. They both set off to Applejack's apple stand, falling all over the place and struggling to walk straight.

PreviousChapters Next