• Published 27th Mar 2013
  • 2,578 Views, 235 Comments

The Slow Mo Stallions - gamershot



Gavin and Dan end up in Equestria.... I wonder how they'll get along...

  • ...
4
 235
 2,578

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 26 Gavy Party

Rarity looked at Dan with a look of utter disbelief. She felt so conflicted. He only wanted to help her; maybe Blueblood wasn't quite the stallion of her dreams after all.
"Dan?!" she repeated. Dan looked at her with a goofy smile, her heart melted. She couldn't be mad at him.
"Uhm... Thank you." she mumbled.
"Rarity, you don't have to thank me. It's the least I could do. Douche bags like that annoy the crap outta me." he replied happily.

Rarity smiled up at him, only just realizing how bad it would've been with Blueblood.
"He was quite horrible." she agreed.
"Quite?" chuckled Dan with a smile. Rarity giggled and looked into his brown eyes, all she saw was kindness.
"Let's go back." suggested Dan, turning around. He looked over his shoulder at Rarity who nodded and smiled.

They both trotted back together and chatted like they'd been friends for years. She was glad to have a friend who was just a normal stallion.
"Thank you again Dan." she said.
"No problem Rares." he replied happily.

= = =

Gavin opened his eyes to find himself lying on a sofa.
"Wha-" he muttered to himself, lifting his head and looking around. "What happened?” He sat up and felt his head spinning.

The room was quite small and cozy, each wall with a sofa against it. There was a large blanked draped over his body, keeping him warm whilst he slept. He looked out of the window and saw mares and stallions walking past chatting. The Gala was still going on.

His head felt a bit better, so he stood up and trotted over to the small coffee table in the centre if the room. There was a glass of water on it with a note held underneath.
"You got drunk Gav. I'm sorry about your muzzle but it was all I could do to stop you. Drink this then come outside when you're ready. AJ." he read out loud.

He drank the water, gave it a swish, and gulped it down. Feeling refreshed and much better than before, he walked towards the door and opened it quietly. He saw a long corridor with a door at one end. He walked towards it slowly; he was unsure if he was supposed to be there.

He crept through the hallway and out of the door, into the cool night air. The large hall was open, and Gavin saw Pinkie bounce inside wearing her new dress. He decided to see what she was up to so he cantered over to the hall. He went inside and saw Pinkie in the middle of the hall dancing... terribly.

He chuckled a bit, seeing her bust a move. Then, he looked at the other ponies' faces. They looked disgusted and some were laughing at her.
"She's a common disgrace!" one stallion yelled, making everypony laugh, except for Pinkie.

She slowly stopped dancing and looked around at everypony laughing at her. She tried to join in, laughing at herself was easy for Pinkie, but this time she felt like an outcast, a freak. She lowered her head and stared to walk to the side before Gavin trotted in.

Still semi-drunk, Gavin bounced over to the pink party pony and threw his fore leg around her shoulders.
"A'right Pinkie?" he asked happily.
"No..." she mumbled sadly.
"Well, I think I can fix that!" he exclaimed. He grabbed her hooves and swung her around, grabbing everypony's attention.
"Come on Pinkie, dance!" he yelled, letting go of her hooves causing her to spin around.

She looked at him sadly, but he just smiled at her and nodded. After looking at him and seeing him smiling for her, she couldn't help but smile herself. She stood up tall and lifted her head.
"COME ON EVERYPONY, I WANNA SEE YOU SMILE!" she yelled loudly, leaping in to the air and exploding her legs outwards like a firework.

She landed on the floor and started dancing wildly with Gavin. Although it looked stupid the ponies in the crowd rather enjoyed the show now that there were two of them. As a few more ponies joined in Gavin slipped away to the band.
"Hey, can you play something better?" he asked.
"We would, but we aren't getting paid for that." replied a grey mare playing a cello.

Gavin frowned and looked around. He stopped and smiled wildly when he saw a radio in the corner of the room.
"Woohoo!" he yelled as he galloped over to it. He knew the frequencies for the channels back on earth, but in Equestria he expected them to be different.
"Come on." he muttered, turning the knobs carefully.

Suddenly Pinkie popped up next to him.
"Here, I'll make it like one of your radios!" she yelled happily.
"Top!" replied the stallion. She then grabbed his head and bashed it into the radio, further damaging his already wonky muzzle.
"Fuck a duck!" he shouted, mutedly.
"You’re welcome!" replied Pinkie before going back to the dance floor.

Gavin rubbed his head and tuned the radio to 102 fm - Capital radio. He listened to the song playing and turned it up as loud as it would go. Gangnam Style blasted out of the radio making everypony cheer at the new lively music. He then trotted back over to the dance floor and joined the mass of dancing ponies that he'd set off.

He danced over to Pinkie and smiled at her.
"How's this?" he shouted.
"This is the best party EVER!" she replied. "Thanks so much Gavy Wavy!" she added happily.
"No problem, you really know how to throw a party Pinkie!" he replied with a smile. "I need the bathroom now though, gotta go!" he shouted over the music.
"Ok, bye!!" she yelled in response as he trotted away.

= = =

Dan and Rarity reached the grand hall and stopped outside the door.
"Thank you ever so much Dan." she was positively beaming.
"No problem." he replied with a smile.
"I must go now, I have to check on my make up and mane." she explained before kissing him on the cheek and trotting away.
"Bye!" he yelled as she got further away.

He hadn't seen Long Shot since he got them the beer and he hasn't seen Gavin since Applejack was chasing them. He had, on the other hand, seen Twilight sitting with Princess Celestia at the entrance to the Gala.

Seeing as though he had nothing else to do, he trotted over there to see what Twilight was up to. When he got there, she was still seated with the princess, but looked very miserable indeed. He walked up to her and patted her on the shoulder.
"Hey Twilight." he greeted happily.
"Hi Dan." she sighed.
"What's up?" he asked thoughtfully, wanting to know why she looked so depressed.

She lowered her head and turned around to face him.
"All I wanted to do was talk to her." she replied, glancing at the princess who was busy greeting ponies. "I look up to her so much, she's my inspiration, my mentor!" she explined. "But all she's done all night is greet everypony as they enter the Gala."
"That must be tough." he agreed sadly.

Noticing that Dan was up for listening she continued.
"It's so boring sitting here, I never really get a chance to talk to her."
"Why don't I sit here and greet everypony, and you and the princess talk?" he suggested, but Twilight shook her head.
"They want to meet the princess silly, but thanks anyway.”
"One minute." Dan said before trotting around a corner, just out of earshot.

He sat down and thought.
"I have to find a way to help her," he muttered to himself, "but how?" he questioned...

PreviousChapters Next