• Published 27th Mar 2013
  • 2,577 Views, 235 Comments

The Slow Mo Stallions - gamershot



Gavin and Dan end up in Equestria.... I wonder how they'll get along...

  • ...
4
 235
 2,577

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 41 Dragged In

NOTE
Uh, hey everyone. I haven't uploaded a chapter in a while... But it's not my fault. I had chapter 41 written ages ago but then had editor trouble evasive the usual guy couldn't do it and stuff -_- I really can't be bothered waiting anymore and don't want to make you guys wait, so here's chapter 42 unedited. Better than nothing right?

Michael and Ray stormed out of the apartment, mentally ripped apart by the troubling episode of MLP. They stayed silent as they swiftly jogged down the stairs, on a mission to get to Geoff as fast as possible. The two men marched through the door of the apartment complex and over to Michael's car. Ray opened the passenger door and plopped himself inside. Michael wasted no time in getting into the car and starting it straight away, taking off the hand break and putting the car in gear.

It was quite late so they figured that Geoff would probably be at home with Millie, Griffon and usually Gavin. Geoff's house wasn't that far away from Michael's apartment building so he aimed to arrive within 7 minutes.
"Wait, there is no way Geoff'll believe us" Ray grunted, looking to Michael.
"He has to once he sees the episode" argued Michael, "once he heard that stallion's voice and sees his cutie mark." Ray shrugged in response still doubting what Geoff would think, and wondering what on earth was going on.

...............

Princes Celestia trotted down the halls of her palace, in a hurry to get back to her investigation. The arrival of Gavin and Dan had sparked her curiosity about their universe. Now, not only did she need to find a way to allow Gavin and Dan to get back home, but she wanted to learn more about where they're from. She'd started to investigate more ancient magic, long forgotten and forbidden magic. She knew that if Twilight could accidentally pull Gavin and Dan through to their world, that she could do something to send them home.

She trotted into a room filled with books and papers, lit with a few candles, flickering gloomily. She lay down on her blanket and floated another book down from the shelf. She looked at the title, barely visible through dust. It read "ancient tales of beasts and magic", this could hold the answer. She flipped the cover open and looked at the contents page,allowing her to easily find the spells section.

There were lots of spells that looked like they'd help, but one particular spell caught her eye. She stood up, holding the book in front of her with her magic, her great horn glowing brightly.
"Open a window, to the other side, the place where magic is lost, I need to find the answer, I can control the costs" she said slowly. With each word she spoke, her horn shone brighter, more magical sparks fire working away. She was pushed to her limit, all her energy had gone into this spell and she damn near collapsed.

Princess Celestia took a deep breath once the spell was done. She thought it was unsuccessful... Until she looked up. There was a blue body of magic above her head, gently glowing. With her eyebrow raised, she stood up and looked into the window like thing. There were two things, similar to Gavin and Dan before their transformation, sat down together.

From what she could see, one had curly deep red hair, and the other had short dark brown hair atop his head. They were silent, until the brown haired one muttered a single sentence.
"I... I miss Gavin so much" he stuttered, burying his face in his hands. The princess gasped.
"That must be one of Gavin's friends" she breathed, still watching the men.

The other man patted the brown haired one on the back, comforting him.
"It's ok buddy. We just have to tell Geoff that we saw him there" he spoke calmly.
"But we saw him as a pony Michael! This is mad!"
"Ray! What else can we do though!" Michael screamed.

The princess' eyes were wide, her mouth ajar.
"How had they seen him?!" she asked herself, "they'll expose the whole of Equestria... What if they're dangerous... What if they want to attack..." she gasped, horrified at the thought of any of her little ponies getting hurt. The two men in the magic suddenly began to open some doors at their sides and stand up.
"Alright Ray, let's go and tell Geoff about Gavin... In Equestria" Michael chuckled.

They started to walk towards a house. Their steps fast and their eyes set on the door. The princess didn't know what to do. Should she leave them be... and risk the rate of Equestria? Or... Or... She saw Ray's hand tough the door handle and her eyes shot open, her horn busting with energy. She panicked and accidentally did something, but she didn't know what...

.......................

Michael and Ray opened the car doors and started to get out, the atmosphere was sour and they were both pretty nervous.
"Alright Ray, let's go and tell Geoff about Gavin... In Equestria" Michael chuckled. They walked over to the door fairly quickly, Ray reaching for the door handle and pulling it down gently.

Suddenly, a golden flash and some weird glittery gas appeared next to them, Ray and Michael snapped their heads round to look at the source of the light. It shimmered in the moonlight as it gently floated in the breeze.
"Uh Ray...." Michael whispered, just before the glow moved towards them.
"Well, shit" mumbled Ray, closing his eyes tightly.

...................

Gavin, Dan, Lou and Rainbow Dash trotted along the path together. They were having a nice conversation, mostly the two stallions asking Lou questions. They decided to go to the library to see Twilight and see if she wanted to go out for lunch with therm. It's been a while since Rainbow Dash and Twilight had hung out together without the other mares.

They were walking towards the door of the library when they saw Twilight burst though the door, her face horrified.
"Gavin, Dan! There you are!" she yelled, struggling to stop in front of them.
"Twilight? Wot is it?" Gavin asked, looking at her with an eyebrow raised.
"I just got a letter from Princess Celestia, WE NEED TO GO!" she screamed, running over to the four ponies. grabbing Gavin, Dan and Rainbow Dash's hooves.

She dragged them over to a royal chariot, sent by the princess, and pulled them on.
"Hey, where are you going?!" yelled Lou as the two royal guard pegasi leapt into the sky, pulling the charriot up.
"Uh... Bye Lou!" shouted Rainbow Dash as they flew further away from the confused blue pegasus. Lou watched the golden charriot grow smaller and smaller as it flew away.
"What the buck was that all about?" she asked herself, before trotting off to find Long Shot

PreviousChapters Next