• Published 22nd Feb 2013
  • 2,786 Views, 183 Comments

The Monster In The Closet - Mr Anomalous



Something finds it's way into Twilight's closet. Something quite frightening. But Lyra can help out!

  • ...
18
 183
 2,786

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven:

"Princess Celestia's death is imminent." and it was.

Everything was gone. The gold, the food, all of it. Gone.

"Shit!"

"Damn..."

"*PROFANITY!*"

They were all silent. Angry and disappointed. They didn't expect her to take everything.

There is only one way to fix this. LOOT THE ENTIRE BLOODY TOWN!

"Bob, John, you two thinking what I am?"

"I believe so."

"Loot all the houses?"

"Why yes, you incredibly smart people you."

"You grabbed the dead-man's switch didn't ya?"

"Yerp."

"Slip it on 'er."

"Done."

"Alright. Onward!"

And they slaughtered every single pony in town, and burned it down. I'm just kidding, this is what happened:

"Wait....we have guns and stuff, but...our forces...there are still only three of us..."

And, it was at that moment, in a very "Piano-in-the-bushy" type way. (An uncannily convenient manner) that the entire cave was filled with Liberum soldiers.

In the moment of silence that followed, Bob said, "Well there you go."


[/hr]

Alec organized a briefing. He explained to all of the men what was going as, with all that he knew, and what just happened.

It took a while, but soon all of the men were ready to loot some ponies.

If only we had a tank.

Alec braced himself for a tank to appear, but no such luck.


[/hr]

Up in heaven, God had his attention on Equestria. By himself, he hadn't had this much fun in a long time. All of his angles were gathering around to watch. God had paused the time on all other worlds for this. It had been twelve billion years since he had done something like this, and no one had wanted to miss out.


[/hr]

"URA!"

The ground shook as the soldiers charged from the Everfree forest, only to stop. The town. It was already being looted. By Dominandi troops. Lots of them.

Alec, the ring leader, turned around and said, "That's our loot!"

And they charged.

Flames snaked into the sky, and explosions rocked the ground. The bolts of bright lights that signified bullets tore through flesh and stone, wood and metal.

Ponyvillians had launched a full-scale evacuation, just wanting to get the hell out of there. Only....the humans were actually fighting over some of the ponies who couldn't escape. Now they were just grabbing everything. Normally I'd say that they were grabbing everything that wasn't nailed down, but that's not true because they grabbed that stuff too.

They weren't even killing each other anymore, just grabbing everything that they could. It was a contest on who could loot the most things. No one was winning.


[/hr]

Princess Celestia had just returned to her Palace, feeling quite satisfied with herself, when one of her guards ran up to her.

"Princess Celestia!" He bowed deeply.

"What? What is it?"

"Ponyville! It's under attack! By two armies of humans!"

Raah.

"Summon the troops, again, we have a town to rescue!"


[/hr]

Celestia arrived, expecting to see a town in turmoil...but, instead...she was nothing. Literally. Nothing. Where Ponyville once was, there was only the foundations of buildings.

The humans...they had bucking taken the buildings. How is that even possible? Celestia didn't think that it was, but apparently it was.

There were two massive groups of footprints, each one leading into different parts of the Everfree Forest.

Celestia turned and addressed her troops.

"Stallions! We have an infestation of rather annoying creatures to get rid of!"

THE END

Just kidding, not really. Thought I won't be writing any more chapters for a bit, as you might have been able to see, I'm a bit out of inspiration. Wait patiently, young ones.