• Published 22nd Feb 2013
  • 2,786 Views, 183 Comments

The Monster In The Closet - Mr Anomalous



Something finds it's way into Twilight's closet. Something quite frightening. But Lyra can help out!

  • ...
18
 183
 2,786

Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve:

Far away, in a completely separate dimension, the creator of this alternate universe was worried. This is his story:

So I was trying to think of ways to try and un-piss you all of and it came to me, I'll re-open the story! And then, then I'll apologize!

So that's what I'm doing. If you don't want to hear (Or read) it, then just ignore this chapter.

So, what I was thinking was, well, I was out of inspiration. Even though it's a random trollfic, I was out of inspiration. So my brain said to me, hey, buddy. You're out of inspiration, you have no idea what to do...why don't you end the story, and, when you give more then two craps, you can start up a sequel?

That's what I was thinking. See where I;m coming from? Though, now I see what I did, and why you guys are so angry. I am sorry about that, I didn't think about that that way. I overestimated you tolerance level for random crap (That's what I thought you liked, because...well, that's the entire story) but what I did was pretty stupid.

Okay, now I'm done apologizing, now for you.

Guise. Guise. The tags. The tags include. "Random," and "Comedy," for heaven's sake. It's supposed to be a bit random, stupid, make no sense.

Summary: Sorry, should've thought more, you guys...lighten up.

Internet truce? /)

Okay, be happy, I fixed. Though I will still be deleting those hateful comments...that make me want to just off of something tall.

By the way, if you're confused, if you weren't following this story while I was writing it (so far) I am apologizing for the fact that the last chapter really WAS then end. But, as you can see, I fixed it.