• Published 24th Feb 2013
  • 1,223 Views, 47 Comments

The Game Of Life - Luna Plays Minecraft



When Rainbow Dash is killed, she is allowed another chance to live. All she has to do is roll the dice to determine her next lifetime.... Sequel to Feelin' Princessy.

  • ...
2
 47
 1,223

Intermission

Rainbow Dash glanced at the slip of paper levitating before her. All she had time to scribble on it was a few notes as to what she was going say when she addressed the kingdom, so she would have to mostly wing it. Which is pretty much what always ends up happening because she has a really bad procrastinating problem and tends to delay things until the very last minute. Her therapist once told her she should make a schedule, but then she procrastinated that too, and it still hasn't gotten done. Anyway, a few seconds later one of Sun Butt -err- Celestia's royal guard came in and let her know it was time to address the public. Her anxiety attack got about ten times worse when he said that. Nevertheless, she strode out onto the balcony, attempting to hold her head up and look graceful, but she ended up tripping and stubbing her hoof. She cursed under her breath, but put up her best false smile. There was no cheering or fanfare like Celestia or Luna would have, just some random crickets chirping. Dash swore she heard a single boo. Nervously, she cleared her throat and began to speak.
"Err...hi. Look, I know it's been a while, and that you're all probably really angry with me, but put down your torches and pitchforks for just one minute and hear me out. The truth is...I lost something. Something very important to me. No, not the EZ fix, or the Internet. Everyone, I have lost....My muse." Everyone just stared at her like she was an idiot, which she sort of was, but you're supposed to lie to people to make them feel good about themselves. "Now I know many of you may know what I'm talking about, or may not, in which case there is the door, and you may use it. But if you have, you know how taxing it can be. It is a long and hard recovery, which requires lots of love and support and... What was I talking about? Oh yea, anyways, I know it has been a long, hard year- wait, YEAR? Why didn't anybody tell me it had been so long? You know clocks scare me!"
"Uh, clocks aren't scary. And a calendar could probably have been used." Somepony in the audience yelled. It was followed by murmurs of agreement.
"Shut up! It's called Chronomentrophobia! Wait, that sparked my Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia! Ah, there it is again!" Rainbow began to freak out over her many phobias, while the audience just facehoofed. A lot.
"I think she needs mental help." One OC mumbled.
"She seems schizophrenic." Another replied.
"The voices in my head are telling me you're all just jealous that I'm an Alicorn princess and you're not!" Dash snapped.
"Why would we be jealous of you? Princess Alicorn Twilight is much better." Elsa, a light blue pegasus with a blonde braided main said with a role of her icy blue eyes.
"That's it, I'm leaving. I'm off to join the club of triangles. I hope to unravel the secrets of their mysterious triangular ways!" Rainbow Dash proclaimed, and was off in a flash of rainbow light.
"Well, that's five minutes ah'll never get back." Applejack sighed, and wandered off a cliff.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry. That's all I can say.
On the bright side, I'll maybe no promises be posting a few crossovers in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned folks! Or not, it's totally up to you.

Comments ( 2 )

Looked up the meaning of Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Was not disappointed

Coincidentally there is a masochistic PCP with hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (fear of long words) curled up in an alleyway across the street. He has been whispering “Antidisestablishmentarianism” to himself over and over for two days now, experiencing up to one orgasm every three hours as a result of The Pain  […]

Hmm don't know what to say. This is ethier a great intermission or it's the third strangest chapter I've ever read.

Login or register to comment