• Published 24th Feb 2013
  • 1,224 Views, 47 Comments

The Game Of Life - Luna Plays Minecraft



When Rainbow Dash is killed, she is allowed another chance to live. All she has to do is roll the dice to determine her next lifetime.... Sequel to Feelin' Princessy.

  • ...
2
 47
 1,224

Chapter 5: Second Life Part 3

Rainbow Dash found herself back in a familiar room, in front of a familiar hooded figure.

"W-whoa! How did I get here?" Dash asked.

"I brought you here. How did you figure out that you were you?" The figure said.

"Um, you gave me wings?" Dash offered, flexing the now cyan wings on her back.

"No I didn't!" The mysterious figure who has yet to be named said.

"Huh. Well, your dice must be broken." Rainbow told it.

"That's impossible! The dice can't just break!" It sounded a bit annoyed.

"Whatever." Rainbow said, and began playing with a slinky she pulled out of nowhere.

"Ugh. Stay here while I fix this!" Said the figure, and disappeared. But Rainbow, lacking the ability to do what she's told, wandered off. Spotting a small door behind the desk, she flew over to it. A sign read "Do not enter." But Dash ignored it, and went through the door. It opened up to a medium sized room, filled with portals. Rainbow immediately had one of those 'Oh shit!' moments, and started checking out the portals. They each had a picture of a different location in them. One had Canterlot, another had Appleoosa, and one even had Ponyville. Looking through the Ponyville portal, she could see ponies doing their daily things. After seeing this, she immediately said "Fuck off," to her better judgement, and jumped in.

She landed in the middle of Ponyville, freaking out a bunch of the towns ponies. Weather it was because she was an alicorn or because she just appeared out of nowhere, the world may never know. She giggled, changing her mane and hiding her horn under a heavy illusion spell.

Dash began walking through town, oblivious to all of the stares she was getting. She decided to go visit Princess Twilicorns house, because casually going to visit your friends house after you just died is the obvious thing to do. Rainbow was there in a few minutes, and happily knocked on the door. A lot of crashing noises came from the inside, but Twilight eventually opened the door.

"Oh, hi Rainbow Das- GAH! Rainbow Dash! What? How? AHK!" She exclaimed, and suddenly fainted.


When Twilight finally woke up, she opened her eyes to see herself laying on her couch, but also Rainbow Dash poking her with a stick.

"Oh, Rainbow Dash, I just had the strangest dream that you came back to life and knocked on my door, and... That wasn't a dream, was?" Twilight asked the cyan mare standing before her.

"Nope!" She said with a cheery voice, throwing the stick over her shoulder for it to crash through the window.

"B-but... How? I saw the video taped evidence of you being dead, so you being here right now isn't scientifically possible!" Twilight started getting that 'Lesson Zero' look, with the frizzy mane and twitchy eye.

"Well... When I 'died', Death was all like, 'Roll these magical dice to live again as another pony! Oh, by the way, you won't remember anything!' and I was all like, 'Sure!' and I became Lyra, which actually had some advantages because I can now play the lyre, but I didn't remember anything! And then for some reason I got wings, and they sparked my memory! So then I was back in Death Land where I then sneaked through a portal back to Ponyville." Rainbow Dash explained. Twi's eye twitched,

"Are you telling me that you cheated death??!!" Twilight snapped.

"Uh.... I'm gonna go with false." Dash said, rubbing the back of her neck nervously. Twilight groaned in frustration.

"Can you at least tell me what happened to the real Lyra?" The purple alicorn asked.

"She gets to experience the joy of wing boners?" The rainbow maned mare said with nervous sarcasm. Twi groaned again.

"Well, we better go find Vinyl. She'll want to know about this." Twilight said, and began to get up, but was stopped by Rainbow Dash.

"You're not gonna find her in this universe. She's far away in a forest full of feral cats, led away against her own will and forced to join their clan. You read about it in Luna's fanfic 'My Little Warriors.'" Dash told the confuzzled Twilight, holding up a book with a picture of a blue and white cat on the cover.

"W-what? Never mind! I'll just send a letter to Princess Celestia-"

"Why not Luna? Why do you never send letters to Luna? Without her, there would be no moon in the sky! Or is she just not good enough for the newly crowned princess of Equestria?" Dash asked, taking on an aggressive edge.

"Huh? No! It's just that Princess Celestia is my mentor, and it just seems right to send her the letters." Twilight explained.

"Alright...." Rainbow said, and went back into her happy mood.

"Okay, I'll just send that letter now..." Twilight said, and went into another room. She came back five minutes later followed by Spike, who looked half asleep. "Okay Rainbow Dash, now we just-"

"Woah! Is that Rainbow Dash? I thought she died!" Spike piped up. Twilight glanced at Dash, then back at Spike.

"You know what? You can keep napping if you want, I won't stop you." She said, and quickly ushered him into the other room. "Alright, as I was saying, we just need to wait for Celestia's reply. You okay Rainbow? You look kind of... ill." Twilight pointed out.

"Naw, i'm just really happy i'm not dead anymore!"

"That's goo-"

"In fact, i'm so happy I could burst into song!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"Oh no, we don't need any of that-"

"Let me show you how happy I really am!" Rainbow said. She was having one of 'those' days again.

"NO!"

"I am really special 'cause there's only one of me
Look my smile, I'm so damn happy, the people are jealous of me
When I'm sad and lonely, I like to sing this song
It cheers me up and shows me that I won't be sad for long"

Rainbow began to sing, getting in Twilight's face. It was seriously creeping the princess out.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm so happy, I can barely breathe
Puppy dogs and sugar frogs, and kittens baby teeth
Watch out all you mothers, I'm happy as hardcore
Happy as a coupon for a 20 dollar whore"

"Rainbow! That's so innapropriate!" Twilight snapped, but her words fell on deaf ears.

"I'm really happy, I'm sugar-coated me
Happy, good, anger, bad that's my philosophy"

"I can't do this, man, I'm not happy"

"Does this mean you'll sto-"

"I AM REALLY SPECIAL 'CAUSE THERE'S ONLY ONE OF ME!
Look my smile, I'm so damn happy, the people are jealous of me
These are my love handles and this is my spout
But if you tip me over then mama said, "Knock you out"

"I am special, I am happy, I am gonna heave
Welcome to my happy world, now get your shit and leave
I am happy, I am good, I am...

I'm outta here!"

Dash snapped that last line, and walked out the door, slamming it behind her. A few seconds later, she opened it back up, and said,

"Screw you!" And then stepped back out, slamming the door again.

Author's Note:

Well, here it is. I finally got around to writing this after... Hehe, it's been a bit longer than I thought. Sorry about that, I've been real busy with school and stuff. But it is here now, and I will try to update more frequently. If you're wondering about the line "Rainbow Dash was having another one of 'those' days," It was one of those days where Dash was remembering her awful past which was never mentioned. Luckily, she has a song that helps her out! Unfortunately, the song did not work today. If you're wondering about the song, it is "The Happy Song" by Liam Lynch. At least, I think that's the artists name... I should really know this! Well, see ya guys next time!