• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 5,188 Views, 446 Comments

Slendershy - the ghost



Some experts think that Slender Mane is a type of sentient tree. Some of her friends thought Fluttershy was a tree. They both right. But what does this mean for Fluttershy?

  • ...
19
 446
 5,188

d2Ugc3RpbGwgd2Fsaw==

begin
applejack may not remember, but we do.

we are themisplaced

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaO0BEfROcw]

One minute Honeycrisp was cooking in the kitchen, making apple fritters. Applejacks favorite. She was thinking that she had perhaps been a little bit harsh on Applejack. She couldn't be mad at her for long. Tomorrow she would end her being grounded. thats when a tentacle shot out of the window and grabbed hold of her. She screamed.

Honeycrisp was pulled out of the window by and thrown onto the ground. She was dazed and she heard gunshots and screaming.

“Why Mr. Tall why would you do this!”

Her husband flew out the window and landed next to her...dead. His body pierced with tree branches.

The monster came after her next. Tentacles impaled her legs and then chest.

She was powerless to resist him.

Meanwhile Applejack was screaming.

“STOP STOP STOP STOP! MR. TALL NO!”

But he didn’t stop he thrashed Honeycrisp around like a rag doll. Bones snapping as she was.

Then he stopped as if listening to something. A tiny heart beat.

He lifted Honeycrip’s pregnant belly up to ear trying to locate the noise. Locating it he plunged his hoof into her stomach and pulled out the undeveloped fetus.

It was much to young to survive outside the womb. it was also injured from all the thrashing

“No…” Said Honeycrisp weakly as she stopped breathing.

Mr. Tall held the bloody fetus in the air wondering what to do with it.

Y-you monster that was going to be my sister... how could you…she started crying…she’s going to die. Just like my parents she's…

Applejack broke into uncontrolled sobbing.

Now Slender Mane doesn’t understand ponies or any other organic life very well, however in this one second he had a moment of clarity.

1. Applejack was no longer having fun.

2. She was sad that this creature was dying.

3. He didn’t want her to be sad.

Slender Mane bent down and picked up some of Honeycrisp’s spattered insides. To Slender Mane it seemed like spare parts. She took out the fetuses broken organs and replaced some of them with Honeycrisp's working organs.

“That won’t work you dummy she’s too young.” Said Applejack though tears.

Slender Mane took note of this.

He took off his suit coat, leaving him in just a dress shirt, and placed it over the fetus for about ten seconds.

When he removed the coat, the fetus was gone and in its place was a one year old filly.

Slender Mane placed her in Applejacks arms.

He patted her on the head, picked up her parents and dragged them away to the Everfree Forest.

G.U.L.L. arrived shortly after.



and that’s when we were born.

-themisplaced