• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 5,185 Views, 446 Comments

Slendershy - the ghost



Some experts think that Slender Mane is a type of sentient tree. Some of her friends thought Fluttershy was a tree. They both right. But what does this mean for Fluttershy?

  • ...
19
 446
 5,185

Chapter 5: Blue Eyes

Fluttershy looked at the blue pony wrapped in chains. Trying to figure out the best way to free him. The chains looked pretty thick. She would need something sharp…


Fluttershy went out to her shed. She had all sorts of tools used for cutting branches that had overgrown. Although truth be told she didn’t tend to do that very often. She felt bad for the trees.

She returned with a chain saw. It felt awkward in her grip like some wild beast that if she made one wrong move, it would take her head off. She started up the chain saw the revving shook her to her core and hurt her ears. She turned off the chainsaw and put some earplugs in. He then turned the chain saw on again and applied it to the chains. She worked on them for a half hour. But it was no good. The chains were so strong that the chainsaw broke its jagged teeth on the chains.

“Huh that’s not going to work.” Said Fluttershy to the chained up pony. “Don’t worry though, I’ll figure this out, don’t you worry. The chains must be magic that’s all.”

The colt said nothing. Of course he didn’t was still gagged.

“Oh right! I should have took this off before.” Fluttershy went up to the colt and removed the gag from his mouth.

“Sorry about that. There now you can talk.” Said Fluttershy.

At first the pony didn’t say anything. His mouth was cracked and dried as if he was thirsty. But before she could go and grab him a glass of water he whimpered. The word

“Blinnddffollld.” The blue Colt whispered.

“You want me to take the blindfold off first?” Said Fluttershy.

The colt nodded slowly.

All right then one second. Fluttershy used the knife that Pinkie Pie had given her to cut the blindfold.

He wore glasses, his toxic blue eyes cut through Fluttershy. Their gaze sent a shiver of fear up her spine and froze her in place.

It was a stare just like Fluttershy’s.

““You…you…will…leave…me…here.” Said the colt. His gaze bit into Fluttershy like a a gator with knifes for teeth. Her every instinct told her to turn and run away.

However Fluttershy wouldn’t be so easily deterred.

She stood her ground and looked the stallion strait in the eyes releasing her own stare.





“No you listen to me. You are going to let me help you. Even if you don’t want me to.” She said putting force behind every word.

The two ponies locked gazes with each other neither of them blinked neither of them even moved. Each of them trying to stare the other one down.
















Fluttershy felt a bead of sweat pour down her mane. Her eyes started to itch and burn as she stared into the stallions eyes. No she couldn’t give up. She would help this stallion even if he didn’t want her help.

The stallion turned his head away. Fluttershy had won the battle of wills.

He let out a sigh of defeat.

Releaved she went and patted him on the head.

“Don’t worry you can trust me.” said Fluttershy

The stallion just looked annoyed.

Fluttershy brought him a glass of water.

She tried to force him to drink it.

He refused.

She used the stare again.

He drank the water faster then angle bunny ate carrots.

“Why…” he said after downing the glass.

“Why what?” asked Fluttershy.

“Why are you helping me?”

“You don’t need a reason to help sompony, you just do it.”

“Don’t you lie, what’s the reason? Nopony would ever be nice to sompony like me. Especially one of your kind.”

“I’m not lying.”

“Yes you are, you know the rules.”

“What rules?”

“Y-you really don’t know? Didn’t your collective member tell you?”

“Who is the collective?”

“Dear Celestia, you really don’t know do you?”

“Know what?” Asked Fluttershy curiously. “Do you know what’s going on? Do you know who that tall pony is?”

The blue stallion was silent.

“Well do you?”

“Do you?”

Fluttershy sighed, the blue stallion would say no more. At least for now. Not that she blamed him. He was still tied up. If she was tied up she would’nt want to talk either. So perhaps if she freed him he would trust her more.

But how? She tried all her tools. What was left to try?

She looked around her house for anything she hadn’t tried yet. She could try Pinkie’s knife, but she didn’t want to damage it.

“Think Fluttershy think…who do you know that knows about magical chain?”

That’s when she thought of Twilight.

“Of course Twilight would know how to break an magical chain. She might even know more about that tall pony too.”

Her mind was set she was going to Twilight’s house. But what if the G.U.L.L.s come back? She would being leaving her new friend in the van for them to capture her again.

She looked at the van…

She looked at the dead gull agent and saw the keys in his pocket.

Back to the van.

Back to the keys

Back to the van.

Back to the keys.

How hard could driving be?