• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 5,185 Views, 446 Comments

Slendershy - the ghost



Some experts think that Slender Mane is a type of sentient tree. Some of her friends thought Fluttershy was a tree. They both right. But what does this mean for Fluttershy?

  • ...
19
 446
 5,185

01110010 01110101 01101110

Around midday Fluttershy was sowing herself some new garments. She really didn't need any, but it helped her keep her mind off what happened last night. She just didn't want to think about it right now.

Fluttershy dozed off mid-stitch, she couldn't help it she hadn't slept at all last night..

She began to dream...

***





Fluttershy had a nightmare.

A group of sea turtles had hatched from tiny eggs. They were adorable. They Crept along the white sand towards the water.

Suddenly a seagull swooped down and picked up one of the sea turtles. crushing it in it's jaws.

Poor turtle. Why does life have to be so cruel. Thought Fluttershy. Suddenly a whole flock of birds were attacking the turtles.

Fluttershy was horrified. She tried to run towards the turtles, to protect them from the birds. Only she tripped over her fins. Fluttershy looked down to see that she had become one of the turtles.

Now the birds were after her.

She rushed clumsily towards the safety of the sea. The other turtles would sabotage the other ones in an attempt to buy themselves time, but in they end they all were snatched up left and right until Fluttershy was the only one remaining one on the beach.

She stopped to look at the water. It was a dark blue and looked cold. Fluttershy felt that there were worse things waiting for in there then on land.

A white octopus in a business suit beckoned her to join it in the water.

She didn't want to go in.

"what are you waiting for little seed." Said a voice. "nothing in there can harm you, but fear itself."

"Who are you?" Said Fluttershy looking around for the source of the voice. It felt like someone was pushing words into her head. The words felt friendly and oddly calming.

"i'm around" the words flashed across her eyes. "why don't you join your sisters in the ocean? i'm sure it's much safer there."

"I-I'm scared." Replied Fluttershy.

"as you should be."

"I'm not going to go in you know." Said Fluttershy. "No matter how many times you tell me to."

"that is your decision fluttershy not mine." Said the voice. "all i know is that the gulls our coming. and you better be ready because they will devour you. you can't hide on land forever. you don't belong there"

"My friends will protect me." Said Fluttershy defiantly.

"then they will devour your friends." Said the voice.

"Then i'll protect them." said fluttershy.

"then you will devour them. my advice to you is to run. run and never look back at your old life in ponyville. nor if your really care about them your friends." The mysterious writer inside her head began to fade away.

"Wait! Who are you? Why don't you capitalize your words?" Asked Fluttershy.

"it's not fair to the rest of the letters." He explained. "why should some letters be capitalized and others not? its infuriating! its not fair! its just dumb!" The voice seemed to be getting angry for some reason. Fluttershy could tell he was passionate about this.

"But what's your name?" Asked Fluttershy.

The voice thought about it for a while.

"my name is thefeared." He wrote into Fluttershy's brain. "and if i were you fluttershy, i would be very careful. the gulls are coming."

Suddenly a seagull swooped down and picked up Fluttershy crushing her undeveloped shell and waking her up from the dream.

***

Fluttershy woke up from her dream breathing heavly. She was clinging to the slender doll. Realizing this she threw the slender doll across the room. Angel Bunny who had also been sleeping woke up form the sound of the doll hitting the floor. Fluttershy forgot all about her nightmare and when over and gave Angel a big hug. Much to his embarrassment.

"Oh Angel I thought I would never see you again. I'm so glad you came back." Many of her other animals had also begun to return. This made Fluttershy very happy.

***

Meanwhile at Sweet Apple Aces. A black van, not something that was exactly common in Ponyville, rolled up to the barn. On the side of the van were the initials G.U.L.L. several armed ponies got out of the back of the van and walked up to the front door. They were dressed head to hoof in black suits and ties, as well as black sunglasses. Two colts marched up to the barn and rang the door bell.

"I'm comin, be there in a second." Said Applejack. She opened the front door. The smile that was on her face disappeared. "Oh it's you guys. Is there anything I can help y'all with?"

"Applejack we would like to ask you a few questions." Said one of the colts...

Author's Note:

This is a subchapter.

All the members of the Collective do something wrong with their grammar for thefeared it's that he/she doesn't capitalize anything. To learn more about the Collective go to this wiki page. http://tribetwelve.wikia.com/wiki/The_Collective

My writers block is finally broken.