• Published 26th Dec 2012
  • 589 Views, 3 Comments

Unexpected Visitors - KayMarie09



After escaping years of abuse, Rarity's cousins come to start a new life in Ponyville. Rarity and her friends must help her paranoid, psychic cousin realize the world isn't an evil place before she is pushed over the edge.

  • ...
1
 3
 589

Chapter 2- Arrival

"Next stop- Ponyville!" the train conductor yelled over the intercom, nearly making everyone on the train deaf.
"Oh Yay! Crystal, Crystal! Wake up! We're almost there! Crystal! Wake up!" Sapphire yelled in her sleeping sister's ear.
"Okay! Okay! I'm up!" Crystal giggled as she started to get all her things together to get off the train.
"I wonder if Sweetie Belle has her cutie mark! Maybe she does! I wonder what it look likes! Maybe it has to do with singing, since she sings so well. Or maybe it ha-"
"Calm down, Sapphire. We don't want to bother anyone else on the train. Okay?"
"Yeah, sure!" Sapphire replied, obviously not listening to a word her sister had just said. "Look! We're here! Crystal! Look! Look! We're here!"
"Sapphire, do you have all your stuff together?"
"Mhmm! Does Rarity know we're here?"
"No, not yet. Let's hope she isn't terribly busy and that we aren't bothering her." The train stopped moments later, allowing them to get off at the station. Crystal had visited Ponyville a few time before, so she knew the general direction of Rarity’s shop. After a few minutes of walking around the town, Rarity’s shop finally came into view.
“There it is! Crystal! Can I go ahead? It’s just right up there!” Sapphire asked, jumping around Crystal.
“Sure, just wait for me by the front door, okay? I want us to go in together.” Crystal yelled after her sister, who was now halfway to the shop. Crystal reached the front of the shop a few minutes later. Crystal took a deep breath before opening the door into her cousin’s shop.
“Coming!” Rarity chimed from upstairs, "Welcome to Carousel Boutique, where every garment is chic, unique and magnifique!”
“Rarity! It’s us! Crystal Eclipse and Sapphire Galaxy!” Sapphire yelled back, exploding with excitement.
“Crystal, Sapphire? Oh My Stars! I’ll be down very soon, darling!” Rarity was down the stairs seconds later, asking Crystal and Sapphire about their being in Ponyville.
“Speaking of which,” Rarity started, “What are you doing down here in Ponyville?”
“Well, Crystal said we were going on a trip to come and see you and Sweetie Belle!” Sapphire yelled, startling Rarity and Crystal.
Crystal mouthed a ‘I will tell you later’ and Rarity nodded in understanding.
“Rarity,” Crystal cleared her throat, “Would you mind if Sapphire Galaxy and I stay here for a few days?”
“Of Course! You are family, after all.” Rarity said with a smile.
********************************************************************************************************
Hours later, Sapphire is sleeping upstairs while Rarity and Crystal are talking.
“Really? All those years? Oh Darling, I’m so sorry. I had no idea-” Rarity was cut off by Crystal’s crying.
“He would hit of both us. It hurt so bad, Rarity. Sapphire didn’t know it was wrong, what he was doing. That’s all she knew. But I knew. I knew it was wrong. But I didn’t say anything while I could. It’s all my fault,” Crystal forced out through her tears.
“No, Darling. It’s not your fault. It never was. Don’t worry, Darling. We’ll take care of this together, Okay?”

Comments ( 3 )

Thoughts like these are what keep me reading on this website!
A beautiful story so far!

I agree, great story so far

Thank You So Much!
I'm Glad you Enjoy it :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment