• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 5,544 Views, 306 Comments

My Little Digimon, Courage is Magic - SuperPinkBrony12



A crossover fic featuring Digimon Adventure 02. The digidestined and their partner digimon get brought to Equestria courtesy of a spell from Twilight. Before long Tai and Twilight fall in love.

  • ...
15
 306
 5,544

New Faces and New Places

"Wow, I must have been out cold for a long time huh?" Tai asked.

"Darn right you were." Davis said "I'll admit you actually had me worried for a little while."

"Yeah that's the first time in what seems like ages I've seen Davish get worked up." Veemon said.

"Heh, yeah, well I'm awake now." Tai said "And I take it you've already met Twilight."

"Yep." the digidestined replied.

"Well that's good." Tai said "Say who are those other ponies over there, I don't believe we've met."

"Oh those are my friends." Twilight said "I'll let them introduce themselves."

"I have a feeling we'd better do the same." Tai said "You know just to show a little courtesy. After all you don't appear to be hostile."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Twilight said in a deadpanned voice.

"Sorry about that." Tai said as he joined his fellow digidestined and their partners at the table. "Alright we're all ears."

An earth pony with an orange coat and a blonde mane and tail tied up in a ponytail (no pun intended) with a brown stenson cowboy hat on top was the first to speak up. "Howdy ya'll. Name's Applejack. I live and work at Sweet Apple Acres, it's a family business. It's a pleasure to meet ya."

"You know, you remind me of those old westerns my folks back home always love to watch." Yolei said. "Although in this case I suppose you're more of a cowpony than a cowgirl. No offense."

"None taken." Applejack replied.

A bubbly pink earth pony with a mane and tail that looked like cotton candy spoke up next. "Hi. I'm Pinkie Pie, Ponyvillie's best party pony, in fact Ponyville's only party pony, I live and work at Sugarcube Corner with the Cakes. Ohh I'm so excited I can't wait to throw you all a "Welcome to Equestria/Welcome to Ponyville party. It'll be so much fun with games, and streamers, and balloons, and cakes, and pies, and punch,and cupcakes."

"Wow, how do you speak so much without ever inhaling?" Izzy asked.

"Don't bother asking." Twilight whispered "Just trust me on this one."

The next pony to speak was a pegasus pony with a cyan blue coat and a rainbow colored mane and tail. "Hey everyone! Take a good look! You're looking at the one and only Rainbow Dash! Fastest flyer in Cloudsdale and future Wonderbolt, even if right now I'm working at the weather factory. Now I know what you might be thinking, you're thinking 'Gee Rainbow Dash you're so awesome!' Well you're right, I am! gBut I'm also a kind pony at heart. If you ever want to see some awesome stunts, or if you ever need help just look up into the sky and you'll see my cloud home! It sucks that you guys probably can't walk on clouds because I'd love to show you around some time."

"You know Rainbow Dash you remind me of myself, only with wings." Davis said.

"Aw yeah, that sounds awesome!" Rainbow Dash said "I have a feeling we're going to get along just fine!"

Next was a white unicorn with a purple mane and tail with curls. "Hello darlings. My name is Rarity. Normally I'd ask that you call me Miss. Rarity, but seeing as you're already friends with Twilight I don't think that will be necessary. I live and work at Carousel Boutique. If you ever need any clothes feel free to stop by, keep in mind though that I'll need to take your measurements before I can do anything."

"Well you're certainly elegant." Mimi said "Tell me, how did you come up with that beautiful accent? I've never heard anything like it before."

"Oh, my accent?" Rarity replied "It's a little something I picked up from various customers. If I'm not mistaken they call it a trans-atlantic accent, although I'm not sure what that means."

The last pony to speak up was a butter yellow pegasus with a pink mane and tail. "Um my name is Fluttershy. I live in a cottage at the edge of the Everfree forest, which Twilight tells me is a lot like the world you come from. I take care of all sorts animals big and small. I hope we can be friends."

"Hey, it's o.k., you don't have to be afraid of us." Kari said "We won't hurt you, we promise."

"I know you won't." Fluttershy said "Because if you do you'll be sorry."

"Is it just me or did Fluttershy seem a little different for a moment?" Kari thought to herself.

"Well you probably already know who I am, I'm Twilight Sparkle but you can call me Twilight." Twilight said "I live here in the Golden Oaks Library. Feel free to check out any books you want. Just make sure you return them when you're finished. Also you've already met my assistant Spike. He might be a baby dragon, but he's like family to all of us. He's also very helpful, just don't stroke his ego too much and don't make him angry."

"Well since we've been introduced to you." Tai said "It's only natural that we return the favor. My name is Taichi Yagami Kamiya, but everyone calls me Tai. And this is my partner Agumon."

"Hello. Nice to meet you all." Agumon said.

"Name's Yamato Ishida. But please call me Matt. This is my partner Gabumon." Matt said.

"Hi." Gabumon said. He was always a little shy around others.

"I'm Sora Takenouchi, and this is my partner. Her name is Biyomon." Sora said.

"It is truely an honor to meet you all." Biyomon said.

"My name is Kushiro "Izzy" Izumi." Izzy said "This is a prodigious oppertunity, and this is my partner Tentomon."

"Oh hello." Tentomon said "I can tell you're all probably wondering what prodigious is, well it's a catchphrase that Izzy likes to say. Don't ask me why he likes it so much."

"I'm Mimi Tachikawa." Mimi said "My favorite color is pink but I like the other colors too. Green is a close second for me since that's the color of my partner Palmon."

"Oh Mimi." Palmon sighed "Don't mind her, she gets like this sometimes. She'll snap out of it before long."

"Well my name is Joe Kido." Joe said adjusting his glasses "I'm the oldest one here and this is my partner Gomamon."

"Hey there, nice to meet you all." Gomamon said "And don't mind Joe, he can be a worrywat at times but he's never let that stop him."

"I'm Cody Hida." Cody said "I may be the youngest of the group but don't think for a second that makes me weak. I could tell you all about my many talents but I perfer to let my skills speak for me. And this is my partner Armadillomon."

"Howdy." Armadillomon said "Cody's a really nice kid once you get to know him, even if he seems a little distant right now."

"Yolei Inoue's my name." Yolei said "And this is my partner Hawkmon. Yeah I know it's a little weird being the only digidestined who's digimon is of the opposite gender."

"Greetings." Hawkmon said "And Yolei is right, it is a little bit weird being a boy when your parnter is a girl, or vice versa, but we make it work."

"My name is Ken Ichijouji." Ken said "And this is my partner and good friend Wormmon."

"Hello, nice to meet you." Wormmon said "Any friend of Ken is a friend of mine."

"I'm Daisuke Motomiya, but everyone calls me Davis." Davis said "And this is my partner Veemon."

"Nice to meet you all." Veemon said "Davish is a great guy, even if he can be a little thickheaded at times."

"I am Hikari Yagami Kamiya, but please call me Kari, everyone does." Kari said "This is my partner Gatomon. Just don't make any cat puns, I've heard enough of them as it is."

"Hello." Gatomon said "I'm sure you're all wondering why I'm wearing these yellow gloves and why I have a ring around my tail. It's a long story that I don't feel like telling right now. Maybe some other time."

"My name is Takeru Takashi or T.K. for short, which is what everyone calls me." T.K. said "And this is my partner Patamon. He perfers flying instead of walking just so you know."

"Hey there." Patamon said "T.K.'s a really great guy and he's lots of fun to hang out with. As for why I like flying instead of walking, it's because I'm much faster in the air then I am on the ground."

"Well glad to see that we've all been properly introduced." Twilight said. "Oh my it's getting late." and she was right. For as the digidestined looked out the window they could see that the sun had almost set completly.

"That reminds me, where are we gonna sleep?" Tai asked "There's certainly not enough room in this library for all of us."

"You're right." Twilight said "I only have one guest bed and a bed in the basement.

"You never told us you had a basement." Tai said.

"That's because I usually only go down there to collect equipment to conduct science experiments." Twilight explained.

"Well even so that's only enough room for two of us and our partner digimon." Tai said "And like Rainbow Dash pointed out we certainly can't have anyone staying at her house, because we can't walk on clouds."

"Well I happen to have a spare bedroom at Sweet Apple Acres." Applejack said "And I think there's enough room in the barn for three of you and your partner digimon, so long as you don't mind sleeping in sleeping bags. Unless you'd rather sleep in the hay."

"I've got room for two at Sugarcube Corner." Pinkie Pie said "I could use the extra company."

"I have an extra bedroom that fits two at the Boutique." Rarity said "And I'm sure there would be plenty of room for your partner digimon."

"I have some extra space at my cottage." Fluttershy said "So I think I could take two of you. That is if you don't mind. If you don't want to you don't have to."

"Well I know Izzy's going to want to sleep here." Tai said "Matt I think you Davis, Ken, and Cody could go with Applejack. T.K. and Kari I think you two could go with Rarity, just don't try any funny stuff if you what I mean. Sora you and Yolei could go with Pinkie Pie, I have a gut feeling you'll thank me for this later. Joe I think Fluttershy and you would get along nicely. And Mimi I think Fluttershy's cottage would be much better for you than this stuffy library. And I guess that means I'll be sleeping here. Are there any objections?"

To Tai's surprise noone objected to the sleeping arangements he had laid out. "Good." Tai said "See you all tommorrow. Our meeting place will be right here."

And with that everyone set off with their new roommates. Once everyone but Tai, Izzy, Agumon, and Tentomon had left Twilight closed the door. "Well I'm going upstairs to hit the sac. The guest bed is not too far from there, just try not to make any noise. And be careful where you step in the basement, and do try not to break anything." she said with a yawn as she headed upstairs for a good night's sleep.

"I think you should get the guest bed Tai." Izzy said "That basement certainly sounds like it has my name written on it."

"Well if you're sure." Tai said "We can swap at time just so you know."

"We'll keep that in mind." Tentomon said following Izzy. "Good night Tai. Good night Agumon."

"Good night Izzy. Good night Tentomon." Tai and Agumon replied. And with that the two of them headed up stairs and settled in for some shut eye.