• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 5,544 Views, 306 Comments

My Little Digimon, Courage is Magic - SuperPinkBrony12



A crossover fic featuring Digimon Adventure 02. The digidestined and their partner digimon get brought to Equestria courtesy of a spell from Twilight. Before long Tai and Twilight fall in love.

  • ...
15
 306
 5,544

Prepare for Trouble and Make It Double!

"Twilight you'd better go round up your friends." Tai said "We might need the Elements of Harmony again."

"Actually I don't know if the Elements can hit more than one target." Twilight said "I'd say that a fully charged blast from them has only a 40.1% chance of actually working. And if the elements aren't fully charged then that chance drops to less than 20%."

"Well can't you try anyway?" Tai asked "It worked once before."

"But it only worked because we had one target." Twilgiht said.

"Guess there's no way to convince you huh?" Tai said. Twilight shook her head "Very well then" Tai said with a sigh "You'd better get to safety and make sure everypony stays away from here."

Twilight left quickly. She was no fool.

"We may not have the Elements of Harmony but we can still take you clowns down." Tai said.

"Oh really?" Arukenimon said "You forget that we're capable of shapeshifting between these forms here and our digimon forms."

"So you'd better bring your A game or else you won't last a minute against us." Mummymon said as he and Arukenimon began to change. Arukenimon turned into a gaint spider and Mummymon into you guessed it a mummy, but he was armed with a powerful gun and the digidestined knew first hand how powerful it was. Having been on the recieving end of it many times

"Alright guys we'd better be careful." Tai said "We'll have to divide and conquer as best we can. Are you all ready?"

"Yeah!" replied the digidestined.

"Then let's go to work!" Tai said. He and the other digidestined held up their digivices.

(Digivolution)

Agumon warp digivolve to WarGreymon!

Gabumon warp digivolve to MetalGarurumon!

Biyomon digivolve to Birdramon!

Tentomon digivolve to Kabuterimon!

Palmon digivolve to Togemon!

Gomamon digivolve to Ikkakumon!

Patamon digivolve to Angemon!

Gatomon digivolve to Angewomon!

Veemon digivolve to ExVeemon!

Wormmon digivolve to Stingmon!

Hawkmon digivolve to Aquilamon!

Armadillmon digivolve to Ankylomon!

(Digivolution complete)

"O.k. here's the plan." Tai said "I'll lead group one which consists of me, Izzy, Joe, Cody, Davis, and Ken, and we'll take on Mummymon. Matt you'll lead group two which consists of you, Sora, Mimi, Yolei, Kari, and T.K., and you'll take on Arukenimon. After a while we'll mix it up a little and alternate back and forth between the two of them. Once they're worn down we'll bump up to Ultimate and unleash Paildramon. That should be enough to stop them."

"Sounds like a really good plan actually." Izzy said.

"Then what the hell are we waiting for?' Davis said, the slip of the tongue was because he was getting pumped up "Let's take em down already!"

"With pleasure." Tai said "Group one follow me! And remember the key to success is teamwork.'

The digidestined split into their designed groups and went after their intended targets. At first the plan worked really well, the digidestined succeeded in keeping Arukenimon and Mummymon seperated. But eventually despite their best efforts Arukenimon and Mummymon joined together. This quickly turned the tide for alone Arukenimon and Mummymon were fairly weak but together they were able to cover each other's weaknesses and were almost unstopable.

"You look like you guys could do with a patch up job." Mummymon said "Well allow me to help. Snake Bandage!" He fired a stream of bandages which succeeded in tying up Togemon, Ikkuamon, Aquilamon, and Ankylomon. Then he shot a poweful blast from his gun which hit ExVeemon and Stingmon.

"Allow me to wrap this up digidestined." Arukenimon said "Spider Thread!" She shot a poweful thread from her mouth which ensnarled Birdramon and Kabuterimon. Now only WarGeymon, MetalGarurumon, Angemon, and Angewomon were left to carry on the fight.

"Damn they've got us outnumbered!" Matt said.

"What do we do now?" Kari asked.

"I say we press our luck and try to take them both on anyway, maybe even bust out Onimon!" T.K. said

"No they'll catch on too fast!" Tai said "We've got to find a better solution to our problem. If there is one."

"But then what are we suppose to do?" Matt asked.

"There is one thing that might work." Angemon said "Do you remember the fight against Kokomon?"

"I thought that was all just a dream." T.K. said.

"Me too." Kari said "I can't seem to remember anything about that fight aside from that kid Willis."

"Well dream or not Angemon and I can access the forms we took on briefly in that fight." Angewomon said.

"And you think that will work?" Kari asked.

"It should." Angemon said "The transformations should only take a few seconds and our new forms will be really powerful."

"But we'll need you guys to cover for us so Arukenimon and Mummymon won't catch on." Angewomon said.

"If you guys need cover you've got it." Tai said "But we're counting on you so these forms had better be good. Are you ready Matt?"

"You betcha!" Matt said.

"Then let's do this!" Tai said. "Alright WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon don't hold anything back, let em have it!"

"With pleasure!" WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon said.

"Are you ready for this Kari?" T.K. asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Kari said. She and T.K. held up their digivices.

"I hope this works!" T.K. said.

(Digivolution)

Angemon warp digivolve to Seraphimon!

Angewomon Mega digivolve to Magnadramon!

(Digivolution complete)

"It worked!" T.K. said excitedly "It actually worked!"

"This is incredible!" Kari said "Too bad Izzy doesn't have his digimon analyser to indentify them."

"Well then allow us to introduce ourselves." the two new Megas said.

(Digimon Analyser Update)

I am Seraphimon, one of the holy knights of the digital plain. My fearsome Seven Heavens attack rains down justice from above.

And I am Magnadramon, a powerful flying dragon whose fearsome speed and power can rival that of Imperialdramon when he's in his dragon mode. My red hot fire tornado shows no mercy to whoever my enemies may be.

(Update complete)

"What?!" Arukenimon said as she and Mummymon stared at the two new Megas. "You've never used those modes before!"

"Yeah that's against the rules!" Mummymon said.

"Oh and turning from a human to a digimon isn't?" Seraphimon said.

"You two have caused enough trouble and now you will suffer the consquences." Magnadramon said, her voice in a surprisingly calm and collected voice.

"Go ahead, try to stop us!" Arukenimon said.

"We aren't afraid of you!" Mummymon said as he fired another blast from his gun. The attack hit Seraphmion head on and he didn't even flinch.

"Was that suppose to tickle?" Seraphimon said "I didn't even feel a thing."

"Acid Mist!" Arukenimon said shooting a poweful acidic mist from her mouth. The attack hit Magnadramon who simply shrugged it off.

"You call that an attack?" Mangadramon said "Because it sure didn't do anything to me."

Arukenimon and Mummymon started to panic.

"Have you figued it out yet?" Tai said a gigantic smrik forming on his face "This is the end of the road for both of you! You two bozos are the grass and our new friends Seraphimon and Magndramon here are the lawnmower!"

"Uh-oh!" Arukenimon and Mummymon said.

"Hold me Arukenimon!" Mummymon said trying to jump into her arms.

"You fool you forget we're not in human mode?" Arukenimon said as Mummymon crashed on the ground.

"Well this has been entertaining I suppose." Seraphimon said.

"However this is where it all ends. But look on the bright side. At least you'll have each other." Magndramon said.

"Seven Heavens!" Seraphimon said. A series of seven gaint balls of light formed around him. He then launched all of them at Arukenimon and Mummymon.

"Fire Tornado!" Magnadramon said. A gaint vortex of fire shot out from her mouth.

The attacks from the Megas sent Arukenimon and Mummymon now in their human modes flying. Their bodies began to delete as they were flunk into the violet portal.

"Looks like we're blasting off again!" the two Ultimates said as they disappered into the portal with a twinkle. The portal then closed and disappered once again.

"Why do I get the feeling I've seen that sort of cheesy exit somewhere?" Tai thought to himself as Seraphimon and Magnadramon reverted into an exhausted Patamon and Gatomon.

"So long Arukenimon and Mummymon." Patamon said.

"Yeah and don't forget to write." Gatomon said.