• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 5,543 Views, 306 Comments

My Little Digimon, Courage is Magic - SuperPinkBrony12



A crossover fic featuring Digimon Adventure 02. The digidestined and their partner digimon get brought to Equestria courtesy of a spell from Twilight. Before long Tai and Twilight fall in love.

  • ...
15
 306
 5,543

Musical Therapy

"Where are you taking me Twilight?" Tai asked next morning. The purple unicorn had told Tai that she was taking him someplace special.

"That's my little secret." Twilight said "And if I told you well then it wouldn't be a secret now would it?"

"You do bring up a good point but why exactly are you doing this?" Tai asked.

"I think you could use some 'thearpy' after the fight against MetalEtemon." Twilight said.

"What are you talking about?" Tai asked "I'm perfectly sane."

"I don't mean that kind of thearpy." Twilight said "You'd likely give any thearpist a headache."

"Well you're no shining example either you know." Tai said "Or did you forget the whole smarty pants incident?"

"Don't remind me." Twilight said, a hint of anger in her voice.

"Oh sorry did I touch a nerve?" Tai asked sympathetically.

"Yes you did." Twilight said a hint of anger in her voice.

"It's not like I think any less of you because of that." Tai said "You said it was because of the tramua that Discord guy inflicted upon you. In all honesty he sounds like he could drive just about anyone insane."

"Yeah well lucky for you last time I checked Discord is still trapped in stone. Though I can't help but get the funny feeling that Celestia's planing something with him." Twilight said.

"I know." Tai said "He sounds worse than anything my friends and I have ever gone up against and that's saying something. Speaking of which I can't help but think that there's a conection between the return of Devimon and MetalEtemon. Both of them emerged from the same gaint violet portal that brought us to Equestria. Both of them were much stronger then they were last time. And both of them upon being defeated went back into said portal which then mysteriously seals itself shut."

"Don't forget that both times were preceeded by Pinkie Pie's tail twitching." Twilight said.

"Oh yes that." Tai said "I just get this funny feeling that the answer is right under my nose. But I can't figure out for the life of me why that is."

"Well Izzy and I are trying to figure it out as we speak." Twilight said "If we do find anything you'll be the first to know."

"You still haven't explained what you mean by thearpy." Tai said.

"You're asking a lot of questions today Tai." Agumon said.

"What can I say I've got a lot on my mind." Tai said.

"Well hopefully this thearpy will help you take your mind off of things for a while." Twilight said "Speaking of which here we are."

Tai looked up. The building standing before him was another house built inside of a tree almost like Twilight's house the Books and Branches Library. But for some reason it seemed to be different, as if though it were the exact opposite of Twilight's place.

"Who lives here Twilight?" he asked.

"A friend of Pinkie Pie's." Twilight said "I have a feeling you two will get along just fine."

Tai's thoughts were interupted as Twilight knocked on the door.

The door was answered by a white unicorn mare with a cobalt blue mane and tail. She had purple googles that were hanging just above her magenta eyes.

"Oh hello Twilight." the mare answered "I see you've brought your new coltfriend Tai."

"Uh don't you mean boyfriend?" Tai asked.

"Boyfriend, coltfriend, same thing." the mare replied. "And I see you've brought your friend Agumon along."

"You mean you know about digimon?" Tai asked.

"Of course I do. Heck of all Equestria knows by now." the mare said.

"But how?" Tai asked.

"Well you guys have already saved this town twice already." the mare said "And the princesses issued a statement about them yesterday. Man are you out of the loop."

"Well I guess since the secret is finally out there's no harm in letting Agumon introduce himself." Tai said.

"Of course there's no harm." the mare said "Oh silly me almost forgot to introduce myself. The name's Scratch, Vinyl Scratch but most ponies know me as DJ-PON-3 the most kick flank DJ in all of Equestria!"

"Nice to meet you Vinyl Scratch. You already know who I am. I'm Tai Kamiya." Tai said.

"And I'm his loyal partner Agumon." Agumon said.

"Well now that we've all been introduced why don't you two come inside I've got a lot to show you. Twilight tells you me two could use a break." Vinyl Scratch said.

"Is this the kind of thearpy you were talking about Twilight?" Tai asked.

Twilight nodded.

"Twilight I appreciate your concern but after the fight with MetalEtemon I'd rather not be anywhere near music." Tai said.

"But music is all around you. You can't escape it forever." Twilight said.

"I'm not trying to escape it forever." Tai said "I just don't want to be anywhere near it so soon after fighting MetalEtemon. Given a day or two my intrest in music will return." Tai said.

"Well I'm afraid that's too long for my tastes." Twilight said "So I'm going to have Vinyl Scratch give you some musical thearpy and she won't take no for an answer."

"O.k. fine if it will make you happy I'll give this so called 'musical therapy' a try." Tai said "But don't be too surprised if I still don't want to be anywhere near music after this."

"We'll just see about that." Twilight said "I'm sure you'll thank me for this later. Now then I really must be going. Spike can't run the library on his own. See you in a few hours." And with that Twilight was gone.

"Well not sense standing around out here." Vinyl Scratch "Let's go inside."

Tai and Agumon followed Vinyl Scratch inside and what they saw amazed them. They had been expecting the inside to look like some sort of club with punk rock blasting out of speakers. Instead it was just your average home, nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

"Not what you expected huh?" Vinyl Scratch asked "Well you see the thing is I'm not the only pony living in this house."

"So you have a roommate?" Agumon asked.

"Well sort of." Vinyl Scratch said a slight blush forming on her cheeks.

"What do you mean sort of?" Tai asked.

Before Vinyl Scratch could reply a loud groan split the air. "Confound this blasted dubstep dishwasher!" said a prim and proper yet obviously annoyed voice.

"What was that?!" Agumon asked.

"You'll see soon enough." Vinyl Scratch said. "Come on let's go into the kitchen there's someone I'd like you two to meet."

Tai and Agumon followed Vinyl Scratch into the kitchen where they saw a very unusual dishwasher. It almost looked like a gaint speaker. Standing close by it was a grey earth pony mare with a black mane and tail, she had a bowtie around her neck, and she had purple eyes. She seemed to be a bit disoriented.

"Vinyl how do you make that Dubstep Dishwasher of your's work? Every time I try to use it blasts me with some high powered dubstep music."

"It just takes a magical touch." Vinyl Scratch said. "Now then Tavi we have vistors."

"Oh we do where?" the earth pony mare asked.

"Right here." Tai said "My name is Tai and this is my partner Agumon."

"Who are you?" Agumon asked.

"I'm Octavia although Vinyl seems to like calling Tavi for some reason. I'm a highly renowned cello player. And Vinyl Scratch's mare friend and roommate." the earth pony mare said in a prim and proper voice.

"So you two are lezbians?" Tai asked.

"If by lezbians you mean fillyfoolers then yes." Vinyl Scratch said.

"Tai what are lezbians?" Agumon asked.

"I'll tell you some other time o.k." Tai said.

"O.k. I guess." Agumon said.

"So you're one of the famous digidestined huh?" Octavia asked "Well I'm honored to meet you. But why exactly are you two here?"

"Twilight brought them here for some musical therapy." Vinyl Scratch said.

"You mean as in THE Twilight Sparkle? The student of Princess Celestia?" Octavia said.

"Yep." Vinyl Scratch said.

"Well I'm always happy to help." Octavia said. "Shall we begin?"

"First I have one question." Tai said "What is that thing?"

"Oh that." Vinyl Scratch said "Well that's my patent pending Dubstep Dishwasher. It cleans the dishes with the power of wubs. It's really cool."

"And a tad bit annoying." Octavia said "But after a while you get use to it. Although I still have yet to figure how to make it work for me."

"Would you like to see it in action?" Vinyl Scratch asked.

"I guess so." Tai said.

"Well then prepare to have your mind blown!" Vinyl Scratch said. She did a little bit of fidling and then the Dubstep Dishwasher roared to life.

About three minutes later the demonstration was over.

"That, was, AWESOME!" Tai said.

"I've never seen anything like that before." Agumon said.

"I knew you'd like it." Vinyl Scratch said. "But a word of advice this Dubstep Dishwasher is not a toy! So don't be trying to play around with it understand?!"

"Yes ma'am." Tai and Agumon said.

"Alright now then I've got something else that I think you're going to like." Vinyl Scratch said "Follow me."

Tai and Agumon as well as Octavia followed Vinyl Scratch as she led to a rather unusual room. This room was darker than the others and was entirely soundproof.

"In case you're wondering why this room is so different it's because this is where Vinyl often likes to practice. So we took the liberty of making this room soundproof so she can crank up ther volume as much as she wants without the neighbors complaining." Octavia said.

"It's also where I keep my pride and joy!" Vinyl Scratch said "And I know you're going to love it! Now let me see where did I leave it?" The DJ pony fumbled around for a little bit. "Ah here we go." she said wheeling out a strange object.

"And what pray tell is that?" Tai asked.

"Ah it's nothing special it's just MY BASS CANNON!" Vinyl Scratch said as she pressed a button. Suddenly the object opened up and a powerful wave of sound shout out from it, striking a nearby wall. "Pretty cool huh?" Vinyl Scratch asked.

"It sure is." Tai said "Can it play music too?"

"You betcha." Vinyl Scratch said "Here check this out!"

"So was that cool or what?" Vinyl Scratch asked a few minutes later.

"That was so cool I can't even begin to describe it." Tai said "And you know I think this thearpy is working already."

"Well we're just getting started." Vinyl Scratch said "Now I think it's time for Octavia to show off her skills, right Tavi?"

"Oh Vinyl." Octavia said.

Several hours later Tai, Agumon, Octavia, and Vinyl Scratch were enjoying dinner. Vinyl was telling them about the time she and Octavia got stranded on a desserted island. Dinner wasn't anything special, just some sandwiches but for Tai and Agumon they were the best things they'd ever eaten.

"Boy these are good." Tai said "I never knew you could cook so well Vinyl Scratch."

"Aw this is nothing." Vinyl Scratch said "You should see Octavia cooking she's amazing!"

"Oh Vinyl you're such a flatterer." Octavia said.

Just as Tai and Agumon were finishing their plates and placing them in the Dubstep Dishwasher there was a knock at the door.

"I have a pretty good feeling I know who that is." Tai said as he went over to answer it. Sure enough he was right. There stood Twilight.

"Well how did it go?" Twilight asked.

"Awful." Tai said.

"Oh." Twilight said.

"Awfully amazing that is." Tai said. "Ha you should've seen the look on your face."

"There's the Tai I know and love." Twilight said "Glad to see you're back."

"I'm glad too Twilight." Tai said as he and Twilight shared a hug "And hopefully I'm back for good."

"Ah isn't that romantic Tavi?" Vinyl Scratch asked. She and Octavia were watching from the hallway.

"It sure is Vinyl." Octavia said. "It sure is."