• Published 20th Dec 2012
  • 5,544 Views, 306 Comments

My Little Digimon, Courage is Magic - SuperPinkBrony12



A crossover fic featuring Digimon Adventure 02. The digidestined and their partner digimon get brought to Equestria courtesy of a spell from Twilight. Before long Tai and Twilight fall in love.

  • ...
15
 306
 5,544

Guess Who's Back?

"So have you figured it out digidestined?" Armageddemon said "You and I are evenly matched. You can't defeat me."

"I wouldn't go that far Armageddemon!" Tai said "We may be evenly matched but that doesn't mean we can't win!"

"To be honest this fight could go either way." Armageddemon said "It's all a matter of endurance." Then he turned to Imperialdramon who had been silent sneaking up on him. "Destiny Destroyer!" he shouted. Imperialdramon barely managed to dodge it. "You'll have to do better than that Imperialdramon." Armageddemon said "I know that the Omni Sword could destroy me with one blow! Therefore I cannot allow you to get close. I'm keeping my guard up, so let's see if you can make me drop it."

"Well then how do you like THIS?!" Imperialdramon said "Giga Crusher!". The blast struck Armageddemon on the right side. Armageddemon flinched.

"That was a lucky shot Imperialdramon!" Armageddemon said "But I'm afraid it won't happen again! Now let's see if your reflexes are as good as they were last time! Full Scale Attack!" Once again Armageddemon unleashed gaint energy balls from his hands and shot them at Imperialdramon who deflected them all with the Omni Sword.

"We've got to do something!" Davis said "If this keeps up Imperialdramon could lose!"

"There's nothing we can do Davis." Tai said solemnly "We'll just have to put our trust in Imperialdramon and hope he can win."

"Hahahahaha what a pathetic idea." a sinister voice said.

"That voice! No it can't be!" Twilight said, she started to panic.

"What's going on Twilight?!" Tai asked "What's got you so worried?!"

"You remember when I told you my life story about nine nights ago when you first arrived?" Twilight asked.

"Yeah." Tai said.

"Well do you remember what I told about King Sombra?" Twilight asked.

"Yes." Tai said, then the realization hit him "You mean to tell me that Sombra is back?!" Twilight merely nodded.

"Ah so you know who I am." the voice said "Well I suppose I should introduce myself anyway, after all I AM a king. I am the almighty King Sombra! Lord of the shadows!"

"How are you still alive?!" Rainbow Dash asked "We saw you shatter into a million pieces!"

"Hmph you insolent fools!" King Sombra said "It is true that you defeated me with the power of the Crystal Heart. But what you do not know and what Celestia foolishy failed to mention is that as long as part of me is intact I can live on."

"But then how could you survive if every single part of you just exploded?!" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Do you remember when your friend Princess Cadence barely managed to put up the forcefield around the Crystal Empire?" Sombra asked "Well what you should've realized is that the forcefield cut off the tip of my horn, it remained burried in the ground for some time until my body was able to rematerialize itself. But sadly it was not perfect, I have been left with a reminder of what you did to me! Take a good look." And with that Sombra made his presence know. His body was mostly like it had been last time except aside from his face, upper neck, and the tips of his hooves his whole body was nothing but shadowy mist.

"This is what you did to me!" Sombra roared "Thanks to you my beautiful body is but a distant memory!"

"Why have you come here?!" Applejack asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Sombra asked "I need a new body and thanks to your friend Twilight's little mistake I've found the perfect one. I can only merge with a being infested with dark magic, and Armageddemon here has a healthy supply of dark magic which has made him more powerful!"

"I don't need your help!" Armageddemon said "I can defeat these meddling pests on my own!"

"Ah I see you are resistant." Sombra said "Well it won't matter because YOU WON'T GET A SAY IN THE MATTER!" And with that Sombra turned into a gaint shadow. His eyes, mouth, and horn were reflected in it. The shadow flew into Armageddemon who began to wince in pain.

"No! Stop! Please leave me alone!" Armageddemon said "I don't your Hel-AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH! ARMAGEDDEMON MODE CHANGE TO!" Lightning started flashing and erupting from the sky as Armageddemon's body began to spew dark mist just like King Sombra. His eyes began to glow dark red. Parts of him slowly began to change until finally instead of a gaint six legged lizard creature there stood a more human like figure. The face looked exactly like Sombra's. A crown was sitting on top of a sombrero. The entire body was clothed in Spanish style clothing. "SHADOWMON!"

"What?!" The digidestined, their partner digimon, Imperialdramon, and the Elements of Harmony bearers all said at once. Needless to say they were shocked.

"Ah now this is more like it." Shadowmon said "This body is even better than the one I had last time." He looked down at his opponets. "What's the matter, has my transformation taken you by surprise? Well don't worry you'll have plently of time to get use to it because I'm not going anywhere." And with that sky grew even darker until it was as black as Shadowmon himself.

"Uh Izzy." Tai said nervously "Is there anything abut Shadowmon on the digimon analayser?"

"Let me check." Izzy said. "Hm let's see, well it pretty much just tells us what we already know. It's a fusion between Armageddemon and King Sombra. At this point his power level cannot be accurately measured but chances are he's every bit as powerful as Armageddemon was."

"But he's left himself wide open!" Imperialdramon said "Omni Sword!" And with that he thrust the Omni Sword into Shadowmon, impaling him on the head. There was an erie silence for a moment but Shadowmon didn't even flinch. "What?!" Imperialdramon said.

"You're pathetic." Shadowmon said "Did you honestly think that silly toy of yours could stand up to me?!" He pulled the Omni Sword out, there was no sign of injury as if though the sword had never been there in the first place. "Well I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to put it away, permanently!"

"Never!" Imperialdramon said.

"That wasn't a request Imperialdramon." Shadowmon said. And with that he brought the sword up to his face and crushed it in his hand. He then blew the bits of data that it had been reduced to into Imperialdramon's face. "Now without your sword you are powerless against me!" Shadowmon said.

"I may not have my sword any more but I can still fight!" Imperialdramon said "Giga Crusher! Full Power! DIE SHADOWMON!" he launched the blast straight at Shadowmon's face. It failed to leave a mark.

"You should've listened to me earlier Imperialdramon." Shadowmon said "Now I'm afraid I have no choice but to make an example of you. Pay attention digidestined, and the same goes to you Elements of Harmony! This is what happens to those who are foolish enough to stand in my way! Shadow Orbs!" Gaint orbs composed of dark magic appeared in Shadowmon's hands. He threw them both at Imperialdramon who was too stunned to do anything. The orbs merged into one gaint orb that completly enveloped Imperialdramon.

A gaint explosion ripped the sky. The digidestined, their partner digimon, and the Elements of Harmony bearers could do nothing but watch. At last after what seemed like ages the explosion stopped. The digidestined, their partner digimon, and the Elements of Harmony bearers looked up. Imperialdramon stood there, his whole body was covered in bruises, scratches, and gash marks. He was bleeding heavily. "I've failed." he said slowly. And with that the mighty Mega level digimon crashed to the ground. A huge cloud of dust was stirred up upon impact.

"NOOOOOOOO!" Tai shouted.

The smoke cleared and there laying face down in a gaint crater, unable to move was Imperialdramon.

"You see." Shadowmon said "Nothing can stop me now!"