• Published 19th Dec 2012
  • 623 Views, 2 Comments

Mare vs. Machine 2 - batran



A continuation to Mare vs. Machine by Slingshot619 or RainbowWolf

  • ...
1
 2
 623

Back on your feet... or hooves

Scout give a blank stare for a moment before sighing and jumped off the bed and starts trying to walk (or trotting) but stumbles over and falls flat on his side.

"Ow..." said Scout, voice sounding annoyed but a hint of pain

"Now hold on." said Medic, lifting scout back on his feet and onto the slightly cushioned bed, "We can't simply let you out without doing some tests first!" also while lifting a hoof up.

"Ugh" sighed scout, "let's get this overwith."

"Okay!"

_________~{MVM}~__________


"This is not possible!" said Twilight rushing through her books, "There is no recorded evidence in these books to show that 'Humanity' ever existed!"

Twilight scattered a couple of books around the almost dark room, she even sticked her head in the large satchel, but still nothing about humanity!

Twilight eventually gave up and retrieved the scattered books, then leaving the computer behind the explore more of the crashed large space shuttle. The machine would still be there when she come back, right?

Twilight lit up her horn to illuminate the halls, rooms, and corridors( Is that the same thing of halls?).
She slowly looked around the room, Argon was not poisonus to ponies, but it just gives them a little harder to breathe.
She was recklessly walking down the corridor after a while, due to boredom, until she heard a creepy horrific sound of agony in the distance. Somepony or Some-THING(or someone), was lurking in the darkness. The sound of it reminds Twilight about other normal ponies, someone must be hurt!

Twilight slowly walked towards the sound of agony. She passed a couple of rooms, 'B132, B133, B134, B135, B136, etc.' until the echo of the sound trace back to a preservation room where the humans had slept during stasis. A lot of stasis cells is without an owner and most of them are a little rusted, but thanks to Argon it didnt deteriorated fast. One of the stasis cells showed an early middle aged man frozen as he barely tried to get out. His face looks familiar though, light blue eyes, almost thin face, and a short cut of hair.

Twilight recognised that face somewhere, then realization hit her... It was Scout.

_________~{MVM}~__________

"GET BACK HERE!!!" yelled an angery cyan pegasus (with rainbow hair).

"Need to catch me first!" Red Scout responded with a chuckle.

Rainbow was chasing RED scout for almost an Half an hour, scout would tell she is starting to become tired, as well as him.
RED scout realized that so he panicked to find somewhere to hide and catch a breath, he found a (Everfree) forest and raced towards it.

Rainbow almost got him in her hooves when he looked like he dissapeared out of sight in the trees, Rainbow landed in a clearing and called out Scout's name for a couple of minutes but then gave up and flied back out to the forest's enterance. She turned around afterwards and stomped a hoof on the ground and started walking towards home.

But she was stopped when she heard a sudden cry of you-know-who, she looked back and saw RED scout being chased out of the forest by a large black bear.

_________~{MVM}~__________

"Okay, place your fing- uh hooves on your temples (do they even have any?) and cough" said the German pony

And so he BLU pony(scout) with wings did.

"Well when does Scout have a chance to get out there and kick some metal ass!?" boldly said Heavy.

"Dont worry, I am finishing up these tests" responded Medic bothering to look at heavy while writing in his clipboard, "Okay, now turn your head and coul-"

"No, just no" said the Scout sounding a little too stubborn in his bored attitude.

"Hmph, fine then, don't come back to me when you have a problem, besides an injury."

"Heh, I will!" scout then took his bat and signal Heavy to follow him out the door.

Heavy looked back at Medic which nodded and galloped out with scout.
Medic then turned around and wrote something on his clipboard and uttered something in German before following out the left open door, then closes it.

Author's Note:

Another chapter! but still its my first story so please be gentle but critisize of what i need instead of being mean to me.

Comments ( 2 )

This seems very short and fast paced.
Need more description here.
Ah well, good luck with the next chapter in any case.
Oh, one more thing.
FIRST!

more more more I must have more

Login or register to comment