• Published 12th Nov 2012
  • 1,636 Views, 3 Comments

Thirty Minute Express Train to Story Town - Predhack

  • ...
 3
 1,636

PreviousChapters Next
Hostage Crisis

To the Elements of Harmony,

By now you have no doubt noticed that the fillies who identify themselves as “The Cutie Mark Crusaders” are missing. Rest at ease in the knowledge that the Poly-Ethnic Team of Species has them and is taking good care of them. However, should you ever want to see them again you will have to accept the following list of demands.

ooo

The door to Fluttershy’s basement opened with a crash as the CMC forced their way through. The trio of young ponies blinked at the sudden change in light between the basement and the upper floor. After several moments they sighed with relief. Unseen in the kitchen a sixsome of fuzzy and scaly pets looked up from the letter their avian friend was in the middle of writing to stare in horror towards the room the basement exited into.

“Fluttershy! Are you here?” Applebloom called out to the house, walking up the stairs to Fluttershy’s second floor.

“Ugh… I can’t believe we got caught and tied up in Fluttershy’s basement by Opalescence and the other pets,” Sweetie Belle groaned.

“Don’t remind me,” Scootaloo replied, stretching her limbs.

“At least they didn’t use knots or we’d probably still be down there,” Applebloom said as she returned from her excursion upstairs. In the kitchen, Angel Bunny turned an accusatory glare on his co-conspirators who shrugged helplessly, spreading their forelimbs to demonstrate the lack of any knot tying appendages among the group.

“Though if they were plannin’ to hide us somewhere why use Fluttershy’s? I mean she’d come and find us.”

“Actually, Fluttershy never goes in her basement,” Sweetie explained, “It’s so dark down there that she just trusts the animals to keep it clean and whenever she needs something brought up she sends a badger or something down to get it.”

“Where’d you hear that?” Scootaloo asked.

“I overheard her explaining it to Rarity.”

“Well, we should go tell our sisters what happened,” Applebloom said, “They’re probably wondering what happened to us.”

In the kitchen the pets listened as the CMC left by the front door, unaware that their captors had been listening. Exchanging several glances among each other, two at a time in Gummy’s case, the pets came to a simple conclusion. They all turned and nodded at the owl, who resumed writing their letter.

ooo

Our only demand is that you do not punish us. Because we love you and nopony really got hurt.

Sincerely,

The P.E.T.S.

P.S. It was Angel and Opalescence’s idea.

Author's Note:

The prompt: Dear Elements of Harmony…

I remember now the animal theme was a thing I tacked on to the writing letters theme. Yeah. Some were harder than others.

http://thirtyminuteponies.tumblr.com/post/37487265237/prompt-191-compilation-a-cry-for-help-pony-pen

PreviousChapters Next