• Published 12th Nov 2012
  • 1,636 Views, 3 Comments

Thirty Minute Express Train to Story Town - Predhack

  • ...
 3
 1,636

PreviousChapters Next
Sitting

“Okay. Tell me again what happened?” Twilight asked Applejack as they passed the property line of Sweet Apple Acres.

“We think she ate something weird trying to get her cutie mark again. We figgered you or Zecora’d be best to ask. Mac went to fetch Zecora,” Applejack replied leading Twlight toward the barn.

“Again? Didn’t she learn from that Cutie Pox experience?” asked with shock.

“I think Sweetie and Scootaloo actually put her up to this one,” Applejack answered sheepishly.

“They didn’t eat whatever it was too did they?” Twilight continued her questioning as the two approached the barn where violent sounds became audible.

“I don’t think so but they ain’t sayin’ much. You can ask ‘em yourself their up here with Applebloom and RD.”

“Rainbow Dash? What’s she doing here?”

“Well, Applebloom was getting a mite out of hoof so I asked Rainbow to sit on her.”

“You mean ‘sit her?’” Twilight verified as they reached the door to the barn.

“Nope.” Applejack pushed the door to the barn open by way of explanation, revealing a massively overgrown Applebloom growling and scraping against the floor trying to free herself. To one side Sweetie and Scootaloo sat watching in shock. And finally perched on Applebloom’s back sat Rainbow Dash looking annoyed. Applebloom writhed underneath the smaller pegasus pony as though under a heavy weight and started to shift out from underneath her when Rainbow Dash suddenly tipped forward onto her front hooves, raising her hind end into the air before slamming it back down in the center of Applebloom’s back. Immediately the monstrous filly collapsed back to the floor of the barn and resumed her attempts to get up.

Twilight stared at this with confusion. “Couldn’t you have just tied her up?” she asked Applejack.

“Tried that. She kept getting bigger or breaking the ropes. RD is the only thing we’ve found that can keep her pinned.”

“How are you doing that anyway?” Twilight asked the put upon looking pegasus.

“It’s a trick Pinkie taught me that time we threw her that surprise birthday party. Only way to get away is to squeeze out but I can just do it again and pin her again,” Rainbow explained, readjusting her position with the explosive sitting action to demonstrate. “Now can we please fix her? I’ve got stuff to do tonight.”

“Oh! Um, right,” Twilight approached Applebloom and began examining her more closely, “Let’s see here…”

Forgotten to one side of the barn the remaining CMC members watched and tried to remain unnoticed.

“Wow,” Sweetie said, “I’m sure glad Applebloom went first. I’d hate to be stuck being sat on by somepony.”

Scootaloo stared for a while as Rainbow Dash again had to force Applebloom back to her belly before answering, “I dunno. Might be worth it.”

Sweetie tore her eyes away from the spectacle of a bear sized pony foal to stare at Scootaloo, “You’re kinda weird you know that?”

Author's Note:

The Prompt: Rainbow Dash the foal sitter

This one was okay but could be better. Enjoyable though apparently.

http://thirtyminuteponies.tumblr.com/post/36150558483/prompt-173-compilation-last-resort

PreviousChapters Next