• Published 24th May 2024
  • 387 Views, 6 Comments

G5 Adventures in Air Buddies - ponydog127



The Mane 6 and Violette Rainbow travel to Fernfield, Washington to help five golden retriever puppies, known as the Buddies, save their parents, Buddy and Molly, from greedy dog-nappers... all while on Violette's first Unity Quest mission.

  • ...
3
 6
 387

One Day Later...

The day after all the craziness finally ended with the dognappers, the Buddies were finally placed with their perfect people, and our pony heroes felt the need to make sure that the Buddies were going to be happy before they headed home themselves.

And that left them with only one thing to do.

Split up and cover more ground.

XXXXXXXX

Pipp and Violette soon arrived at the home of a girl named Alice, who was going to be the lucky owner of Rosebud.

They watched from the window as Alice’s mother brought the puppy into the living room to greet her daughter. “Honey? There's someone here to see you.”

Alice gasped as she took the puppy into her arms. “I’ve always wanted a sister.”

“You know what…?” Rosebud whispered. “So have I.”

She caught a glimpse of Pipp and Violette watching from the window and gave a little wink, causing them to wave goodbye before setting off back to the meeting point.

XXXXXXXX

Hitch was tasked with checking up on Budderball, and as it turns out, Budderball had been given a red football jersey by Bartleby, and the two happily played in the yard and had lunch together, confirming Hitch's theories that Bartleby was going to take great care of Budderball.

So, he waved to Budderball in secret before running off to meet up with his friends.

XXXXXXXX

Misty was tasked with making sure Pete was the right human for Mudbud, and as it turns out, Mudbud WAS just the puppy Pete needed to loosen up and have fun with.

Instead of playing video games, Pete was rolling around with Mudbud during the middle of a pop-up shower.

That gave Misty enough of a reason to smile and be on her way, bidding Mudbud a silent farewell until next time they met.

XXXXXXXX

Sunny and Izzy teamed up to go and check on Buddha, who acted as the umpire to his owner Sam at his t-ball game.

Sam realized he needed to become one with the ball after just looking at Buddha and managed to score a perfect home run in the process.

This gave the two mares a reason to smile at the fact Buddha was now where he needed to be.

XXXXXXXX

Lastly, Zipp checked up on B-Dawg, who was watching his new owner, Billy, struggle to make a basket, and B-Dawg merely smiled at the advice he was about to give. “It's not the size of the puppy in the game. It's the size of the game in the puppy.”

When Billy failed to make another basket, B-Dawg merely bumped the ball with his nose, scoring one instantly and causing Billy great shock before he hugged and nuzzled his new puppy.

That caused Zipp to smile and wink at B-Dawg in farewell before she flew off to join up with her friends again.

XXXXXXXX

“Well, guys, it’s official,” said Sunny with a smile. “The Buddies are all happy to be with their kids, and their kids are happy to be with their new pups. This mission is officially complete.”

“And now…” Zipp said as a portal began to form nearby, “...it’s time for us to head to OUR home too.”

“Hey, guys?” Violette said to her friends as they walked to the portal. “Thanks for bringing me along on this adventure-- it’s been really amazing.”

“And we’re glad you were here too,” Hitch told the filly. “You got to make as great friends out of the Buddies as we did.”

“So… you still worried about school?” Zipp asked with a smirk. “Are you kidding?” Violette asked as they entered the portal. “After escaping dognappers, school isn’t gonna be a problem, as long as I remember what I learned from this experience-- change may be hard, but in the end, the experience is something you’ll never forget.”

Andas the portal close behind them, our heroes realized that’s exactly what this adventure was-- an experience that they, along with their new friends, would never forget.

Comments ( 6 )

Congrats, my friend! I absolutely loved!

Cb160 #2 · 3 weeks ago · · ·

I remember the buddies movies years ago this is nice

I LOVE THE AIR BUDDIES!!!!!!

please next time make them go to the Madagascar movie

Comment posted by Adan deleted May 29th

11915238
No. I don't like those movies

Login or register to comment