• Published 11th Apr 2024
  • 175 Views, 3 Comments

The Next Order - Nova-Light76



Captian Phasma, Commanding Officer of the first order doesn't die on the supremacy. Instead, she is teleported to Equestria, the land of the ponies. Will she survive like she always has, or will more happen?

  • ...
 3
 175

1: The Great Disturbance

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRELUDE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FN-2187's Riot baton and Phasma's Staff collided. The electricity from the baton violently making its presence known, looking as if it was going to jump from the baton to Phasma's chromium Armor.

"Your a bug in the system." she Insultingly mocks FN-2187.

"Let's go chrome-dome." FN-2187 retorts.

Almost immediate after FN-2187 finishes his retort she pushes him back and attempts to swing on him. Only to have him duck under swing. As she continues the advance on FN-2187, She throws another swing only for it to be parried. She throws another attack. Blocked. She throws another. Blocked. She attacks. Missed. She attacks again. Blocked.

Why Won't this pathetic traitor die already?! She thinks to herself becoming more pissed by second.

She continues advance on FN-2187 and again throws her attack, but this time she puts her anger and weight behind it forcing FN-2187 to back step to narrowly avoid decapitation. As soon as he regains his balance from dodging her attack he brings the baton above his head and brings it down only to be meet by her staff. They hold each other their for a couple of seconds before she uses her staff to to pull his baton down. As their weapons go the side she back hands him, sending him recoiling and continues advancing on him.

FN-2187 still somewhat stunned by her back hand raises his baton to ready a defense from an attack. As she moves closer she quickly raises her staff slamming it down on his baton as hard as she could with her ever growing anger. The Attack stronger than the last coupled with him still slightly stunned sent FN-2187 recoil farther before to the edge of the nearby elevator shaft. Before he could mount another defense from her see spins and hits him the torso with end of her staff causing him fall into the elevator shaft. FN-2187 screaming as he falls fills her with slightest bot of happiness.

Finally, that scum is de-she thinks to herself but is promptly interrupted.

"No!" a female voice is heard behind her.

Phasma spins around, relying Pure instinct she pulls out her blaster pistol and fire on the girl behind her. The girl dives behind cover as a furry of blaster shots came down on crates the girl was hiding behind. As the battle prowess part of her mind caught up she lowered her blaster pistol to see carnage released onto a pile of crates.

"Hey." FN-2187 said in a casual voice from beside her.

Phasma turns her head to the sound of his voice, only to see him rising up on the the elevator. Before she could turn to attack she saw his hand shift up towards her. FN-2187 strikes her on the side of the head with the baton sending her to ground stunned and in pain. A scream from phasma can be heard.

As the pain slowly subsided enough for cohesive thought phasma slowly attempts to get up only to fail still being stunned. The first thing she notices is the apparent hole in her helmet. She looks back to for the first time look eye to eye with the traitor for several seconds.

"You were always scum." she says shallowly, not breaking eye contact.

"Rebel Scum." He says in a correcting tone.

As he finishes talking crumbling can be heard, As she turns her head the entire floor collapses around her. After looking at the absence of ground around her she looks back at FN-2187 before she could feel the floor under her give out.

As Phasma falls she lets out a scream, only for it to be muffled out by the sounds of the damaged ship falling apart. As she falls she sees one last thing, one last person as she falls, one last person as she feels the heat of the fires inching closer.

Scum...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Celestia

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celestia sat on her throne. It was noon, she was sipping tea doing paper work which she has been doing over the last uneventful week. As she was looking through some paper work about lowering taxes for elderly she began to wonder how Twilight and her friends were doing as she hasn't heard from her since the incident with Twilight, Cadence, and Discord. In truth she was bored, she had endured easily a few hundred years of peace of uneventfulness. The last time period she counted as eventful was the during the second war with griffons, and since then she had more or less dismantled most of the equestrian military about a hundred years after.

Celestia pondered to herself on what to do to get out of doing her duties for the day. She could go out to eat. No, the solar guard would have conniption fit with such short notice. Maybe she could go down and get her regalia buffered out as it had a few scuffs on it. Definite no, the last three ponies that worked with her regalia had a disturbing crush on her and she frankly didn't want to deal with that today. She could wake her sister up, as luna had taken the day off, but that probably isn't the beast idea as the last time she woke her sister up on a normal day she almost got buked through a wall. She may have also been caught going through Luna's personal items when Luna woke up, but she just so happily forgets to mention that part to anypony. So with that thought out of her head she continued think of ways to escape her responsibilities for the day.

That's when she felt it...

In truth she didn't fully know what she felt, it was magic but not like any she knew, but it was strong. She could feel it come from over the everfree forest, not the exact spot but the general area. The magic felt wrong, misplaced, but...sympathetic? Celestia didn't know what to think, last she knew of only changelings could sense emotions in magic and in rare cases cadence could too, so how could she feel this? Almost abruptly as is came is disappeared. Celestia stared out the stain-glass windows onto the everfree confused and somewhat worried.

"Is there something wrong your highness?" Raven said looking up at the confused Celestia.

Celestia looked down onto the much smaller pony, staring at her for several seconds, with it being apparent that the gears in her head were turning from her expression.

"I...I do not know Raven," Celestia said with a concerning amount of worry in her voice.

The duo looked at each other in silence for what felt like minutes before Celestia regained her usual royal expression, however it looked more serious that usual.

"Raven, clear my schedule for the rest of the day." Celestia said with a surprising amount of stiffness. Raven looked as if she was going to question the princesses order but seemed to just go along with it.

"Guards, wake my sister immediately and tell her that it is urgent that we speak." Celestia said looking to the two guards stationed by the the doors of the throne room, the guards quickly galloped out of the room and down the hallway leaving Raven and Celestia Alone.

Celestia tilted her head to look out the window and again stare at the everfree along with the look of uncertainty returning to her face. Then is dawned on her on what she had just sent two guards to do.

Horseapples...shes gonna be angry. Celestia realized far to late.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phasma

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warmth. Warmth is the first thing Phasma feels the heat against her closed eye, but its not the heat of fire or flame its different yet familiar. As her mind wonders she realizes the area round her is completely devoid of all sound with expectation of her breathing.She then realizes she is no longer falling and is laying on a slightly soft surface. It's at this moment she realizes the warmth is that of the sun. The revelation startles Phasma as she launches her eye open only for it be blinded by the sudden flash of the demon orb in the sky onto the uncovered eye. The sudden flash of light causes her to close her eyes and roll over. As she rolls over she feels...grass?

Phasma forces her somewhat still dazed eye and good eye open at the same only to see a shocking sight. A forest. A dark yet still green forest. Her view is the last straw on the already dazed human causing almost every cohesive thought in her head to cease existence.

Of the few remaining cohesive thoughts one out-stands the other:

What?!

Author's Note:

So at this point I'm currently writing the next chapter and planning out the rest of this story as the entire creation of this story is the product of the fiction bunny in my head losing its shit middle of the night at preventing me from sleeping until this first chapter was made. That doesn't mean i plan to drop it after like 5 chapters (hopefully), but I just gotta find the proper motivation to keep me writing and making somewhat decent chapters.

Edit: The next chapter should be out in the next few days, it honestly depends on how much confidence i muster up lol.

Comments ( 2 )

Takes place during S4 but before the episode Pinkie Pride.

Is this part going to be important?

Most likely not. Cheese Sandwich will probably appear but he wont be or do anything major.

Login or register to comment