• Published 15th Sep 2023
  • 1,332 Views, 114 Comments

Spike's Frontier - dragonfan101



Spike awakens on the Starfall Islands after being sucked into an ancient device, He meets Sonic the hedgehog and they go on an adventure to save Sonic's friends.

  • ...
2
 114
 1,332

7: Giganto And Super Spike

Spike and Sonic proceeded to jump on multiple springs propelling them upwards, they flew over the large pillar and landed on the ground perfectly.
"Nailed it!" Spike said feeling great from that.

They then heard a loud roar coming from the distance, they looked at each other and nodded and started to run to it, the boosted over the water and landed on the ground, they then proceeded to run through the path and they soon found what they were looking for, Giganto. It turned around and it had noticed them.

"Let's do this." Sonic said as they jumped down and landed on the ground.
"I see something on the top of it, it must be the last emerald!" Spike said pointing at the top of it and they saw a purple emerald on the top.
"Let's go!" Sonic said as they started running to it.

Spike and Sonic proceeded to run to the legs avoiding it from stomping on them, they latched onto its body and started climbing to the top, Spike noticed some strange blue circles and they both decided to go through them.
"Whoa!" Spike shouted as they were sent flying into the air, they could see the emerald just ahead of them and they both carefully landed on its head, and they approached it.

"You ready for this Spike?" Sonic asked him.
"Absolutely! Let's do this!" Spike shouted and he held out his hand, the vault then opened and it flew into them.

All the emeralds then flew around them and they started to float in the air, Spike could feel so much power starting to flow through him, it felt as strong if not stronger then the elements of harmony!
"Ahhhh!!!" Spike shouted as he felt the power flowing through him and his body began to change, Sonic screamed as well as he felt it too, and a large bright filled the area.

When the light died down the two figures could be seen again, Sonic had turned golden with his eyes red becoming Super Sonic,

Spike however looked different, his scales had become a much darker shade of purple, his green eyes, spine and underbelly had become red like Sonic's, he had a golden aura around him, and golden wings had formed onto his back making him be able to fly.

"Whoa..." Spike said in awe as he looked at his body," This power feels undefeatable. and i have wings!" Spike said as he felt so much power flowing through him and noticed the golden wings on his back.
"Ready to use it to the first time?" Super Sonic asked him, Spike regained focus and looked at the Titan with determination.
"Let's do this!!" Spike shouted ready to fight,

Spike took a deep breath and began to sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_FRDqHT5y0
( Undefeatable)

"I'm hanging onto the other side, i won't give up till the end of me!!" Spike sang as they charged at it with rock music starting to play.

"Go!" Sonic sang as well as they started to deliver a flurry of punches at it, The titan tries to deliver a strong punch to them but Sonic parries it and delivers a counter which created multiple blurs of him and they knocked it down.

"Welcome to the mind of a different kind! Where we've been growing slowly!" Sonic sang as he delivered a strong stomp to its head and Spike started to use the phantom rush making it move from side to side.

"Think i'm on eleven but i'm on a nine. guess you don't really know me!" Sonic sang as they cylooped it into the air.
"Running from the past is a losing game! It never brings you glory!" Sonic sang as he did a homing shot and created multiple balls of energy and threw it at it.

"Been down this road before! Already know the story!" Spike sang as he delivered a strong kick to its jaw.
"Face your fear!!!" Sonic shouted as they started to phantom rush it.
"Face your fear!!!" Sonic shouted again as they cylooped it to the ground and it fell down hard and they started to attack it.

"It's time to face your fear!" Spike sang creating giant golden disks and threw it at the Titan
"Cause when your time has come and gone! I'll be the one to carry on!" Spike sang as he flamelooped it's arm and it created a massive fire ring around it.
"Carry on!" Sonic echoed it while punching its jaw.

" And you can throw me to the wolves!" Spike sang and breathed and shot a large fire blast at it.
'Cause i am undefeatable!" Spike sang charging at it again.

"I'm hanging onto the other side! I won't give up till the end of me!!" Spike sang as he developed a new move called the flaming spear and created a large spear of fire.

"I'm what you get when the stars align!" Spike sang as he threw it at the Titan and it was knocked to the ground.
"Now face it your just an enemy!" Spike sang as they rushed at it.

"Woah Whoa!" Sonic sang punching at its torso.
"Your crossing the line!" Spike sang as he created two more disks.
"Woah! Woah!!" Sonic sang as he moved out of the way.
"Now we've run out of time!" Spike sang throwing them at the titan and it roared as it hit it.
"Woah! Woah!" Sonic sang once again as they punched it up to its feet.
"I'll take what is mine!!!!" Spike said as they delivered another punch to it.

Giganto roared in fury and multiple pillars rose from it's back and created multiple lasers that started to home in on them.
Spike and Sonic were ready though.

"And when the story ends! It becomes a part of me!" Spike sang dodging each one and Giganto started to deliver a strong laser blast.
" I give it what it takes I'll find another way!" Spike sang as they caught the blast thanks to they're combined power.

"I used to never know, but now it's crystal clear!!!" Spike shouted as they threw it high into the air.
"This feelings just a ghost!" Spike sang as they charged at it again.

"It's time to face your fear!! Cause when your time has come and gone! I'll be the one to carry on!!" Spike sang and formed fire around his fist and delivered another strong punch.
"Carry on!!" Sonic echoed delivering a kick to its head.

" And you can throw me to the wolves! Cause i am undefeatable!!" Spike sang as he created more flame spears and threw it at the creature.
"I'm hanging on to the other side, i wont give up till the end of me!!" Spike sang as they phantom rushed it once again.
"I'm what you get when the stars align! Now face it your just an enemy!" Spike sang as they threw another strong kick at its torso and a guitar solo was playing.

Giganto recovered and tried to deliver another strong blast to them but they caught it again.
"I'm hanging on to the other side! I won't give up till the end of me!!" Spike and Sonic sang as they threw it away again.

" I'm what you get when the stars align! Now face it your just an enemy!!" Spike said once again as they delivered one more strong hit to it, and it was now able to be dealt with.

"Welcome to the mind of a different kind! We've been growing slowly" Spike sang as they charged at it.
"Think i'm on eleven but i'm on a nine, guess you don't really know me!" Spike sang as they flew right through it leaving a hole through its chest and it started to explode.
"Running from the past is a losing game it never brings you glory! Been down this road before, already know the story!" Spike finished as the Titan finally was destroyed.

They were both taking heavy breaths as it was a tough foe.
"That was awesome!" Spike said completely amazed.
"How was your first time in the super form?" Sonic asked him.
"It was amazing! It felt like something i never have before, oh wait till the people back home hear about this!!" Spike said as he was still over amazed at the battle that just happened.
"Well get used to it, it's not over." Sonic told him as they know they have more work to do.
"Right, where's Amy?" Spike asked as he calmed down.

But before Sonic answered they heard a strange voice..
"No! We'll find another way!" The voice said as they saw another one of those creatures this time it was golden, they rubbed their heads in confusion.
"What was that?" Spike asked confused and Sonic shook his head, they then heard the voice again.

"The first seal is broken, thy next foe awaits, on the sand scarred island" It told them and they shook their heads.
"Right, you said Titans earlier, plural" Sonic told it, they saw amy and flew down to her.

"Darn it!" Amy said as she was still in her digital self.
"Sorry Amy.." Spike said sadly as he hoped she would be freed.
"Looks like it's not over until we bop all the big bots, sorry Amy' Sonic told her.

"I'm feeling more like my old self its working! keep going and don't keep me waiting you two" Amy said looking at herself.
"You got it Amy" Spike said with a thumbs up
"We'll be back before you can do a Fortune Card reading! See ya!" Sonic told her as they started to fly off.
"She does fortune card readings?" Spike asked himself as they proceeded to fly to a desert like island.

Author's Note:

Hey guys hope you liked this new chapter! Spike went super for the first time, hope you liked how i imagined his design to be! Next up is Ares island and they meet Knuckles there! hope you look forward to it! And for those who are wondering what Spike's theme song would be in a sonic game, here's something that i think fits!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEIpRK64i_U

Hope you like what was seen and look forward to more!