• ...
1
 300
 472

PreviousChapters Next
29. Helping A Friend In Need

It was another day of school and the Dazzlings had just left their third-period classes and were heading to lunch. The girls walked into the cafeteria, grabbed their lunch, and found a table where all their friends were eating. Thinking that this was going to be a normal day at lunch like always, the girls were about to be in for a surprise. As the girls ate and talked with their friends about their days, classes, or anything else that came into their minds, the girls were unaware of what was to come.

"Hey guys, I'm going to use the restroom real quick." Midway through their conversation, Arza announced that she had to go to the bathroom, and thinking that everything was going to be okay, the girls let her go off to the bathroom. So as Arza got up from her seat and walked out of the cafeteria, the girls were unaware that Dawnshine had gotten up and followed Arza out of the cafeteria.

Arza, who was walking to the bathrooms was unaware that she was being followed by Dawnshine. Dawnshine who was behind Arza smirked seeing that her prey hadn't noticed that she was being chased into a corner. So as Arza walked into the bathroom, Dawnshine followed behind and locked the door behind them. Hearing the door lock behind her, Arza turned around to see Dawnshine smiling before her. Startled, Arza took a step back, she didn't know that Dawnshine was behind her.

Dawnshine smiled at Arza's reaction, everything was going to plan. She slowly started walking up to Arza, scaring the girl as she started to step back every step Dawnshine came forward. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you, I only wanted to... talk."

The way Dawnshine had said talk made Arza worried, it wasn't like she disliked Dawnshine, but Dawnshine already had a bad rep for her at Canterlot. She was the one who made the girls lose in their playoff match last year in soccer, she had been bullying so many people that it was getting out of hand, she had gotten into a fight with the Dazzlings, and everyone knew that she was the reason behind why Sonata had been in a dump for so long, and what she almost made Sonata do to herself. So what could she possibly want to talk to Arza about? Just then, Arza felt her back hit something, she turned her head and saw that she had hit the wall to the bathroom, and with Dawnshine in front of her, she was now trapped. "W-What do you want to talk about?" Dawnshine smiled as she heard Arza's nervous tone in her voice, as she got closer to Arza who got scared as the shadow of Dawnshine covered her face.


Dawnshine smirked and laughed to herself as she continued walking back to the cafeteria. "What a pathetic girl, and to think that she was one of my teammates on the soccer team. How did someone like her get a spot on the team? Shame, I was having so much fun messing around with her, but all fun comes to an end. Guess she couldn't handle the fun in our little game." Dawnshine let out a little laugh that soon turned into maniac laughter that echoed through the halls. She made her way back into the cafeteria and sat down at the seat she was originally sitting at. She looked across the room and saw that the Dazzlings and their friends were looking at the empty seat. They were probably most likely wondering what was taking Arza so long, making Dawnshine smile. 'Poor things, they have no clue that their friend won't be joining anytime soon.'

The Dazzlings started looking around the cafeteria, they were wondering what was taking Arza so long in the bathroom. It had been twenty minutes and she still wasn't back. They didn't want to jump to conclusions and think that Arza was having "girl problems" but with how long it was taking her, it was best that someone checked up on her.

"Hey guys, we're going to check up on Arza real quick. We want to make sure she is okay, we'll be real quick." The Dazzling's friends nodded their heads or made agreeing sounds. The Dazzlings got up from their seats and started walking over to the girl's bathroom. Dawnshine saw this and smiled as she decided to follow them and see if they were going to find Arza, but she knew that she was, so getting up from her seat and followed the Dazzlings.

As they were walking over to the bathroom, they heard the sound of someone crying. The girls looked at each other as they changed their course and headed to where the crying was at. Turning the corner, they saw Arza sitting on the ground crying her eyes out. Quickly, the Dazzlings went over to Arza to see what was wrong. Dawnshine, who was hiding behind a corner and smiled as the Dazzlings tried to make Arza feel better but she only continued to cry.

"Arza, what's wrong? Tell us so that we can help you! We want to help you feel better!" Adagio hugged her friend hoping that it would calm her down which did, but the poor girl was still crying.

"Yeah, Arza. Tell them what's wrong and why you're crying like a little baby." The Dazzlings turned around and saw Dawnshine standing before them with a smile on her face. When Arza saw her she started crying all over again which made the Dazzlings worried.

"Dawnshine! What are you doing here? Do you have something to do with this?!" Aria yelled as she stood up and walked up to Dawnshine's face.

Dawnshine smiled at Aria and then turned to the other Dazzlings. "So what if I did? I only told her the truth! That she's just as much of a failure as your sister!" The Dazzlings flinched as Adagio and Aria turned around to see Sonata who was looking down at the ground sadly. Arza's crying only got louder as Dawnshine called her a failure like before. "Oh be quiet and go cry to your mommy, oh wait! You don't have one!" Dawnshine laughed as the Dazzlings gasped at how ruthless Dawnshine was being. To say something like that and to laugh afterward, she truly was a far worse person than Gabby was back then. Arza's cries only got louder as Adagio and Aria hugged her tighter trying to help her pain go away, but they knew that it most likely wasn't doing a thing. Dawnshine's laughter only got louder as Arza's cries got louder, Sonata who was hugging Arza stopped, she was shaking, not from fear but from anger. She was done with Dawnshine, she had done too much and was getting to people's heads. She had gotten to her and now Arza, but things ended, now!

"Stop, Dawnshine!" Everyone watched as Sonata stood up and faced her ground against Dawnshine. Dawnshine smirked and smiled, the very person that she had bullied for so long was standing up to her, what a joke. She was about to say something but Sonata cut her off catching her off guard. "Why do you bully people so much? Why do you hate everyone? My sisters, the students who go to school here, and Arza! We've done nothing to you so stop bullying everyone! Why can't you be nice and treat everyone nicely? First, you bully me, and... you got to me, I'll admit that! But I won't let you get to Arza as well!"

Dawnshine, Adagio, Aria, and Arza stared at Sonata in shock, she was standing up to Dawnshine. Sonata smiled to herself, she felt strong, strong that she was able to stand up for not only herself, Arza, and all the other students but also Dawnshine. Just then, however, Dawnshine started laughing again which made Sonata's smile go away. "You really think that you and your sisters are going to stop me? It's my fault that you can't handle the truth! You all are failures! Only the strong can remain, as the weak die, and all of you will die sooner or later, just like the failures you ar-"

"YOU'RE WRONG!" Sonata yelled cutting her off. "We're not failures! We're amazing just the way we are! All of us! You can't tell us who is and isn't a failure! If anyone's a failure, it's you for being such a meanie to everyone! No one likes you and we're all done with your bullying! So I'm going to ask this once, stop bullying us and be nicer to everyone! If you don't then me and my sister will stop you and if not us, someone will stop you!" The five girls watched in silence as Sonata pointed to Dawnshine as Dawnshine just stared at her. Just then the bell rang, lunch must have ended but the girls were still in the halls having their little fight.

Dawnshine rolled her eyes at Sonata's stance against her. "Yeah, whatever you say, I got to go to class." Not wanting to be late to class, Dawnshine took her leave and started walking back to the cafeteria to get her backpack.

The Dazzlings watched as Dawnshine walked away without a care in the world. They then went over to Arza who hugged them for standing up to her and the four of them went back to the cafeteria to get their things and went to class. As the girls got to their class they couldn't but wonder if Dawnshine's bullying and reign of terror would ever come to an end.

PreviousChapters Next