• ...
1
 300
 472

Chapters Next
1. Prologue: The Start Of High School

"And the winners of the Tag Team Tournament are the Dazzlings consisting of Adagio, Aria, and Sonata! These girls have gone through a lot of adversity to make achieve this victory and I'm proud to announce them as our Tag Team Champions!" The crowd cheered as a younger version of the three girls stood in front of the crowd holding the trophy high for the crowd to see them smile as confetti fell from the sky.

The cheers from the crowd went silent as Sunset turned off the TV. Getting up from the couch Sunset smiled at the past memory, looking back she had never seen the girls so happy before until then. It was a great day for all of them, to think it had been a few years, it still felt like it was yesterday. As Sunset headed into the kitchen she noticed the calendar on the wall and she smiled. Tomorrow was the big day, and circled with a red marker was the day her girls would be starting High-School.

Middle school had flown by and now it was time for the girls to go into the last four years of school. It had been a long journey and every day felt like a new adventure with the three. To think she had once been enemies with them all those years ago but now she was the mother of three girls who stopped Aaron's evil plans and saved the world. She also remembered how the day had gone. She and Tom had taken the girls shopping for new clothes for High-School and boy was that an adventure.

The girls had changed quite a lot over the years with all the them liking different things, but the good thing was that they all shared the same type of clothes. Cute and fashionable, Adagio liked more fashionable clothes, while Sonata and Aria both liked cute little girly outfits, however, some of Aria's clothes did have a bit of punk to them. The family of five then had a nice lunch and continued to walk around the mall for a while until they decided to go home for the day to enjoy a bit more family activities until it was time for the girls to go to bed.

Sunset couldn't be happier for her girls, as she headed upstairs to get to her room she started to walk past each of the girl's rooms. She first walked past Adagio's room and saw Adagio fast asleep with her sleep mask on, she smiled and continued walking. Sunset then walked past Aria's room to see Aria snoring, probably having a good dream, smiled let out a small laugh, and continued walking. She continued walking down the hall to Sonata's room but when she got there she noticed the light in Sonata's room was still on. Making her way to the door, she silently opened it to see Sonata on her bed holding one of her plushes and looking worried.

"Sonata?" Sunset asked when she walked into Sonata's room. "Why are you still awake? You should be going to bed for your first day tomorrow." Hearing her mom's voice Sonata turned around. When Sonata turned around Sunset could see the tears in her eyes. Quickly getting into mother mood Sunset went over to Sonata's bed and sat down next to her as she then rubbed the crying girl's back. "Hey, what's wrong Sonata? You should be happy, you're about to start High-School."

Sonata rubbed her eye and then sniffed. "That's what I'm afraid of mom, I'm scared of High-School." She then looked down and held her plushy tighter. "What if things don't go well? What if I don't make any friends, or what if people don't like me? I know Adagio and Aria sometimes say I'm annoying... what if the three of us split up because we don't have the same bond as before? I don't want that to happen, I love Dagi and Ari too much." Sonata then started to cry more as she hugged her mom, tears staining Sunset's shirt.

Sunset rubbed Sonata's back, in a way, she smiled as she remembered how it was for her when she first came into this world. She was nervous and afraid too but she had to stay strong in order to be able to survive in the new world she was unaware of. "Everything is going to be okay, Sonata. I understand High-School may sound scary but I can promise you that you'll have a lot of fun at Canterlot. Me and my friends had a lot of fun at Canterlot, and Aunt Celestia is the principal still so if you ever have a problem you can go to her. Me, your dad, and your sisters will be here for you if anything happens, no one will leave you."

Sonata looked at her mom and gave a teary smile. She quickly wiped the tears out of her eyes and gave one of her famous smiles. "Yeah! I'm going to have the best first day of High-School ever with my sisters by my side! Nothing will stop me from having the best next few years of school."

Sunset smiled. "Now that's what I want to hear from you. Now, if you truly want to have a good first day of school tomorrow I would recommend getting some rest, you're going to need it." As soon as Sunset finished her sentence she heard snoring, she looked down to see Sonata who had already fallen asleep. Sunset smiled and pulled the blanket over Sonata's body. "Sleep well, Sonata." Sunset gave Sonata a kiss on the cheek, turned off the room light, and walked out of her room. She gave one last look and saw that Sonata was fast asleep, she smiled and headed into the room that she and Tom shared.

Tom was already asleep as he had a meeting to go to the next morning, so Sunset quietly got into bed. She turned off the lamp next to her but she couldn't fall asleep. She couldn't help but think about how the girl's first day of High-School would turn out, it was only a matter of time. Sunset smiled as she slowly started to drift to dreamland.

'I hope that whatever happens tomorrow the girls enjoy Canterlot and have as many fun memories as I did with all my friends.'

Sunset then fell asleep with a smile on her face. The city of Canterlot was quiet as everyone was sleeping for the day that was to come and for some a start of something new. No one could predict what the future would hold for the Dazzlings, but at the same time, that's what makes their story all the more interesting. Tomorrow would be the start of High-School and it was going to be a day to remember.

Chapters Next