• ...
18
 61
 7,552

Chapter 3: Princess Celestia and the Little Boy

Chapter 3: Princess and the Little Boy

Twenty years ago, Princess Celestia used to see this little child; he was only five years old when they first met. One day, Princess Celestia was strolling in the Wilderness Forest with a beautiful morning sunlight shining through the trees. She strolled around the forest for a while until she reached the lake. Suddenly, she heard something. It sounded like someone crying. Celestia was a little scared, but wanted to find out who it was. As she looked over one of the bushes, she saw a little boy. He was sobbing and calling out for his mother in his quiet voice.

Suddenly, he looked up. The princess and the boy gasped as they looked at each other. The little boy was frightened, and tried to run away, but he tripped and fell down to the ground and hurt his knees.

"It hurts!" he screamed. Princess Celestia walk over to him, bending her head down towards him and using her horn to heal the child's wounds. The boy, still scared, said "Please don't hurt me!"

"There, there. I'm not going to hurt you." said Princess Celestia. "I'm your friend." The little boy wasn't so scared anymore. Princess Celestia placed her face next to his, as a warm hug. "Now tell me, how did you get out here all by yourself young man?"

"I'm lost." sniffed the boy. "I don't remember how I got here... I wanna go home."

"Just tell me where you live, and I'll take you home."

"Well, I live in a big farm, with all the corns fields are. It's next to a village."

"Alright." Celestia Chuckled. "Hop on to my back." Celestia lowered herself to the ground so the boy could get on. When the boy climbed onto her back, Celestia spread out her wings and flew up into the air. "Hold on!" said Celestia, as she flew higher up into the air. The little boy was very amazed that he had never been this high up before. They were about three hundred feet high up in the air.

"There!" the boy pointed. "That's my home." It's a farm that located near Chancellorsville. Than, Celestia flew down near the house where the boy pointed, and dropped him off.

"Thank you so much!" he said.

"You're very welcome. What's your name young man?"

"My name is Henry. What's yours?"

"Celestia. Princess Celestia."

"Thank you for saving me Princess Celestia."

"You're very welcome Henry."

Than Henry's mother called. "Henry, is that you?"

Henry gave Celestia a hug. "Will I ever see you again?"

"Just come by to the lake again. I'll be there waiting for you." Then, Celestia flew off and magically disappeared with a golden sparkles. That day, that was the princess' very first interaction with a human.

Once every week, Henry would come by to the lake to see the princess. Sometimes when the princess was not there, she would write a letter to Henry. When Henry turned thirteen years old, his father, was suspicious of his own son. He noticed that his son kept on leaving the house once every week and went into the forest. One day he followed Henry into the forest. When he arrived where the princess and Henry would meet, he saw his son Henry talking to a Alicorn (winged unicorn). Henry's father couldn't believe what he just saw. He heard about the legend story of the Alicorn, but everybody said it never existed. After what he saw he wanted to prove to others that an Alicorn that still existed. Henry's father said nothing to Henry until next week when Henry went back to the forest again.

He took his double-barrel shotgun and some ammunition with him. He really wanted to hunt this Alicorn down.

Celestia and Henry were chatting away until Henry's father tries to kill her. Princess Celestia just heard the gun's safety trigger. Before she knew, she quickly flew off while Henry's father tried to take a shot at her. Henry didn't know what's going on until his father fire his shotgun.

"No!" cried Henry, jumping to his father knocking his shotgun down. Princess Celestia flew away safely. But that day, Henry's father was very upset. He would have got the Alicorn if he got the chance. Henry couldn't believe that his father would do something to harm a beautiful creature. All what his father said was: "We're going to be rich and become famous if you just let me kill that Alicorn!"

Henry had no choice. He had to say goodbye to Princess Celestia for good. His father went around town that day to tell everyone that an Alicorn still existed. Later that night when everyone is asleep. Princess Celestia came back to Henry's home. She was near his bedroom window and Celestia wanted to know what happened. Henry explained everything to Celestia about the humans wanting her dead so they can see the legendary Alicorn.

"You understand right?" said Henry. "I really can't see you anymore. You really have to go back where you came from."

Princess Celestia understood and gave Henry a goodbye hug. Henry couldn't help but cry. Celestia gave Henry a neckless with a sun on it which represented her cutie mark.

"Keep it well, and remember our friendship." said Celestia, who was about to cry.

"I will." said Henry. He watched Celestia fly away into the night sky and disappear with her magic sparkles.

From that night, Princess Celestia never saw that boy again, and never went back to her favorite spot in the forest anymore. The humans went to the forest that day and hunting for her, and they never did found her. And that was the whole story....

I can see why Celestia put away my rifle, she thought I was one of them.

"So the boy... you never saw him again?"

"No, that's was the last time I ever saw him." Than Celestia looked over to me. "Sorry Tommy, but do you ever know this person? Henry? I mean, I never knew his last name...."

"I'm so sorry princess. Henry is a very common name. I only knew three Henrys. The first two Henry were killed in the battle, and this Henry, which he's still alive. Henry Oliver, he's a great captain and leading our men into battle. He's a great man. A man of honor...."

Princess Celestia looked sad. "Tommy, you reminded me a lot of this boy."

"Oh...."

"Anyways." Celestia looks towards me. "The reason I wanted you to stay, because I thought you're one of those men, but to see that I was wrong. But, I also wanted you to make some friends, even of they are ponies.

"Not at all princess." I said proudly. "I love them all. They all made me very happy today. I haven't smile like this for a long time, not until now. I'll stay and help out everypony around here, and thank you, Princess Celestia."

Celestia and I walked back to Sugarcube Corner. There was something going on. Everypony is laughing, and cheering. Applejack made a pie eating contest. There were three ponies just eating away until one pony finishes first. There was Pinkie Pie, she's just hopping all over the place, and I was just laughing at her because how silly she was. Then, she accidentally fell over to a table which where another pie was sitting across at the end of the table. The table flew up like a seesaw, which made the pie fly. I wasn't paying any attention until the pie landed in my face. Everypony gasped as they looked over to me.

"Pinkie Pie?" I was wiping the crust off my face.

"Yes?" gulped Pinkie Pie.

"You know what happens if I got face pie, right?" I was holding the blueberry pie.

"OH! OH! You're gonna pie me back?"

"You've got it!" I smack Pinkie Pie in the face with the pie. She didn't mind, she chewed away like I just gave her a big meal.

"Yummy!"

Everypony laughed, and so did I.


End of Chapter 3.