• ...
18
 61
 7,552

Chapter 7: Tommy and the Canterlot Ponies

Chapter 7: Tommy and the Canterlot ponies

The next day, Princess Celestia is wondering around the corridors at the guest room section. She is looking for Luna and wondering which room she's sleeping in. She didn't bother looking at the other occupied rooms. But, she did checked mine.

"Tommy?" she gently knock on the door. "Sorry to bother you, but have you seen Luna?" There was no answer, I was still asleep. Celestia gently open the door and walk into the room, it was dark, because of the curtains were closed. She gently open the curtains trying not to wake me. Then suddenly, Celestia gasped once she saw me and Luna sleeping in the same bed. Celestia giggled. She knew Luna was very tired last night and went into the wrong bedroom. Celestia tried to pick Luna up by using her magic. As Luna moved gently away from me, I grab hold of Luna so she cannot move anymore. "Oh my...." said Celestia. She had no choice but to wake me up.

"Tommy." she whispered into my ear, but still no answer. "Tommy, please wake up."

"Ohhh~, not now Ma!" I groaned. Then it came to my senses. That didn't sound like my mother's voice, it sounded more like Princess Celestia. I quickly opened my eyes and sat up "P-Princess! Oh I'm so sorry I uh-uh, you needed anything from me?"

"No that's quite alright. I just needed to get Luna back to her bedroom."

"Luna? Where?" Then I look, and there she was sleeping next to me, still having her pink dress on, and her pink coat and mane. "L-Luna! What are you doing in here!?"

Luna finally awoke but sleepy. "What?" said Luna opening her eyes. "Oh hi Tommy...TOMMY?!" Luna jump out of the bed. "Why are you doing in m-- your room??" Luna is now confused. She didn't even know this was my bedroom.

"Luna, you're must very tired last night." said Celestia. "You've must gotten into his room by mistake."

"Ohhh." Luna starting to realize. "I see, sorry for yelling at you."

"It's alright Luna. I forgive you."

"Thank you Tommy." Luna smooched me in the face, and I can see that Celestia was trying not to laugh and looking away for a second. Then Luna left the room smiling to herself.

"Well, you and Luna must very close." Celestia winked at me, letting me know that was joke. I wasn't sure, because I'm starting to have a little crush on Luna ever since last night. She was so pretty, and all. Later on, Princess Celestia took me to down to a large long hallway, with the stained glass windows depicting various events. The Elements of Harmony, and six ponies defeating Discord. There's a door at the end of the hallway. It's a Purple, lavender, and pink, with an eight-pointed star in the middle. Celestia unlocked it by using her horn. Once she opened it, she took out my rifle, pistol, and my ammo bag. She made sure that the rifle and my pistol were not loaded, then she gave it back to me. "Now don't use these weapons in any reason, okay?"

"Yes but, why are you giving it back to me?"

"I trust you now, and I want you to be my Royal Guard from now on."

"What?!" I can't believe what I've just heard. Than Celestia gave me a golden badge which looks like her cutie mark. It has a picture of Canterlot Castle, and my full name on it.

"Well?" Celestia suggested.

"Yes!" I said proudly, than I gave her a salute.

"Okay that's enough." Celestia chuckled. "It's Sunday, so please go and enjoy your time off.

"Yes, and thank you princess." The princess left. Later, I went back to my room, and put my weapons in a safe place. Today, I decided to stay here in Canterlot. I wanted to explore the big beautiful castle. I got dressed into my suite which Rarity made for me. I headed down to the streets of Canterlot, it's a small town located next to the castle. The town is fill of very wealthly ponies. They reminds me the people who lives on Park Avenue.

The ponies around Canterlot are very formal. Some of them are very friendly but most of them are very self-centered, and stubborn. They never saw a human before, and they made some very rude remarks, especially those two married couple. Jet Set and Upper Crust. They are very self-centered and snobbery. I always ignore those type of people, but that married couple are very annoying. Wherever I go today, they always there. The first two hours just being in the Canterlot streets, it's just very frustrating. I decided to go back to the castle and to find some work instead. I asked Celestia is there anything I can do. She said there is a party outside of the castle's grounds and they do needed some waiters to help out with the refreshments. So I took the job. When I got down to the party, son of a gun! There they are again, Upper Crust and Jet Set. I went over to the crowd with a tray of refreshments, and I'm not going to lie, some ponies are friendly. But when I got to those two, they started to pick on me.

"Oh my, what kind of clothes are you wearing?" said Upper Crust the female unicorn. "You called that fashion?"

"Disgraceful." laughed Jet Set the male unicorn. "Now please get lost."

I was very angry, but I have to let it slide. When I walked away, they continued to laugh at me. When I got back to the refreshment stand, I was grumbling to myself, than another unicorn came to speak to me.

"Excuse me, sir?"

"WHAT?!!" I screamed and I made the unicorn jumped. Immediately, I calm down. "Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell at you. Anyway what do you need?"

"It's nothing, I'm here because Princess Celestia sent you a message."

"Oh? What is it?"

"She said that she wanted to join the party so she can keep you company."

"Really? Well that's nice of her. Please tell her I will be delighted to see her."

"Yes sir."

As the unicorn left, I had other ideas. Since the princess will be joining the party, I'm going to pay them back for what they had said to me. A little while later I was still in the refreshment stand preparing food and drinks. While I was cleaning the table with the sponge that I made a mess earlier by cutting the lemons. Upper Crust and Jet Set came to brother me again. They are really starting to get on my nerves.


"Excuse me." said Jet Set. "Where is our drinks? We're been waiting for hours!"

"It's right here," I pointed at those full glasses of cranberry juice. Jet Set and Upper Crust pick up their drinks without saying anything.

"You missed a spot." said Upper Crust.

"Where?" I was still cleaning the table. Then Upper Crust purposely spill some of her drink on the table.

"There!" and they both laughed. I was furious. They still hang around and talked. When I had the chance after I finished cleaning up the table, I didn't dry the sponge at the sink, instead I sneakily squeeze all the juice back into Upper Crust's drink. Than, I walk away to make more drinks. When Upper Crust took a zip of her drink, she spit it back out hitting on her husband's face.

"Why did you do that for?!" said Jet Set.

"The juice tasted disgusting! Urgh, I'm going to get something better." As Upper Crust and Jet Set left, they went to greet the Princess Celestia. They chatted a little while until Celestia was looking for me.

"Be careful of that human." said Upper Crust. "He's so rude."

"Oh, he's not that bad." said Celestia. "He's just a normal human being." Upper Crust and Jet Set said nothing as Celestia walk over to the refreshment stand.

"Hpmh! What can the princess see in that human?" grunted Jet Set.

"Hi Tommy." said Celestia.

"Oh hi princess."

"How's everything so far?"

"Just great." I said, and I even told her about the unicorns around here, the things they say to me and all. But I didn't mention about Upper Crust and Jet Set, because I'm waiting for the right moment to get back at them.

Celestia snorted. "Yes, they are very formal ponies after all, but please Tommy, don't let them get into you, it really doesn't worth it."

"I know, princess."

"Princess Celestia." somepony called. "Please come over and meet one of our special guest."

"Okay, coming." called Celestia. "I'll be right back Tommy."

Than Celestia went to talk to the unicorns. The famous unicorn in this party is Fancypants, a Canterlot high society unicorn pony. Besides him is a white and pink beautiful female unicorn. What I know about her is that she is a supermodel pony. Her name is Fleur de Lily, she sure has the same taste as Rarity's.

The whole time I just stayed inside of the refreshment stand. It seems like Princess Celestia is very busy talking to the other unicorn ponies. Well, like I said, everypony love the princess. I went back to cutting lemons again for the lemonade. While I was cutting the lemons, Upper Crust and Jet Set came back.

"Excuse me, human?" said Jet Set. "Can we have some lemonade?"

"Yes we're thirsty." said Upper Crust. They both said it in a very rude tone, so I paid no attention to them. I have side eyes, I can see the corners of my eyes. I noticed Princess Celestia is walking back towards the tent.

"Here's my chance." I thought to myself. I continue to ignore Upper Crust and Jet Set.

"Are you deaf?" said Upper Crust. "We want some lemonade!"

"Do you want us to report to Princess Celestia about this? If you don't want get into trouble, now get us some lemonade!"

By than, Princess Celestia is already behind them, but Jet Set and Upper Crust didn't even notice. And, here's my chance.

I look up to them. "Do you wanted some lemonade?"

"You fool! We repeated like ten times! Now get us some lemonade you foolish human!"

Princess Celestia look shocked and surprise. "Now look here!" she began, while the two unicorn jumped and turn around to face the princess.

"Oh! Princess, we meant to say was--"

"Don't say those horrible things to Tommy! He's not a mind reader!"

"B-but princess!"

"Now, no excuses, I heard everything, now please leave him alone."

Than Upper Crust and Jet Set left the tent and went back to the party. Deep inside, I felt so much better, and I wasn't angry anymore.

"Sorry, I didn't really expect that to happen." said Celestia.

"It's okay princess. Besides I got nothing to do today, and I'm glad to help out the party."

End of Chapter 7.