• ...
18
 61
 7,552

Chapter 10:"I'm leaving here with the princess!"

Chapter 10: "I'm leaving here with the princess!"

When Princess Celestia was loaded onto the airship, it wasn't ready to leave yet. It hasn't been fueled. Princess Celestia heard my voice, then she heard gunshots. The fight is on. She saw I was the only one here to save her.

"Tommy!" shouted Celestia. "Please don't get yourself hurt! Go get Twilight and the others!" Than Celestia was interrupted by a soldier pointing a gun at her.

"Shut up! If you don't I'm going to kill you!" Then Bransby smacked him in the face.

"Are you crazy?!" Barnsby remarked. "We need her alive! This Alicorn worth thousands of dollars! When we sell her away by than, we'll have a strong army to defeat those Yankees!"

"You hear me Barnsby!" I yelled. "I'm leaving here with the princess! No one can stop me!" I continue firing, taking down his men one by one, but it was endless. By then, I was running out of ammo. I still have plenty of my pistol ammo but it's useless against long range targets. I can't run out to the opening to grab ammunition from the dead soldiers or else I'll be killed. I was pinned. I know I shouldn't fight alone. I just don't want to see any of my friends getting hurt. It's really doesn't worth it.

Than suddenly, I heard multiple gunshots fired in the distance behind me. It wasn't the Confederates, it was the Union Army. I was surprise, and there, I saw Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Luna. Even Captain Henry is here.

"Tommy!" cried the ponies as they came running down towards me.

"Girls! Why are you all doing here? I thought I told you not to come?"

Than Henry came over to me. "Private Watson! What on earth are you doing here fighting these snobs all by yourself?"

"Captain, I--"

"This is insane Private! No one fights alone in this war! We all have to fight together!"

Than Twilight looked at me. "I told him everything Tommy. We really can't let you fight alone."

"Tommy, I'm sorry." said Luna. "I can't stand watching you getting hurt, and my sister is in danger. She's the only one who understands me. I really can't lose her again."

I look at the ponies, and I can see how concerned they were about their princess safety. "Alright, but stay in cover. You really don't want to get hurt."

"Hey look!" Henry pointed. "They're getting away!"

"Oh no! They're leaving with Celestia!"

The airship started up and ready to take flight. There are a few soldiers are untying the ropes. There's only like five troops and including Barnsby is on it.

"Quickly! They're getting away!" shouted Rainbow Dash.

"Hold on! Don't run out there yet! Captain, we need some support!"

"You've got it! Come on boys, covering fire!"

The men started shooting, making the Confederate soldiers pinned while Twilight, Luna, and me ran for the opening.

"Alright Twilight! Let's do it!" said Luna. Twilight and Luna using there magical force by transforming the Confederate's rifles in snakes.

"What happen to my rifle?!" screamed the Confederate soldiers. They were distracted while I was making a run for it to the airship.

"Tie them up Applejack!" said Twilight.

"You've got it sugercube!" Applejack and the others run to the opening. Rainbow Dash and Rarity was kicking a couple of the soldiers, and Pinkie Pie round them up into a circle, than Applejack use her lasso, each pony got the each end of the rope and running in circles to tie them all up together.

"Good work everypony!" cheered Twilight.

"Eehaw!" cheered Applejack.

"Get back here Barnsby!" I yelled in the distance, running after the airship while it was taking off.

"Come on Twilight!" said Luna. She started to run even though she is still injured. "We've got to save my sister!"

"Princess Luna! Wait for me!" called Twilight. Twilight hop on Luna's back, than she start to spread her wings and began to fly.

While I was running, I grab onto a rope which still is attached onto the airship. Right away the airship is already flying over twenty feet high up in the air. I was beginning to struggle as I was trying to climb up the rope. Than I was starting to loss my grip. Princess Luna came just in time to pick me up while I was about to fall. Luna quickly flew over to the airship's deck where their were only a few soldiers standing there shooting at us. I grab my pistol and gunned down the four soldiers. Once they're dead, we landed on the airship.

"I never seen you kill somebody before." said Luna quietly.

"That's why I told you not to come." I said. "This is war, and war kills."

"Where's Barnsby?" Twilight wondered. There he was, standing there in front of the cage where Celestia is.

"Well look what we have here." he said. "One unicorn and a another Alicorn. This must be your sister."

"Leave them alone!" demanded Celestia. "They got nothing to do with this!"

"Give it up Barns!" I said. "We've got most of your men, and now it's just you and me. We'll settle this once in for all." We dropped our weapons and we will fight with our fists.

"Tommy." said Luna. She is trying to come over to me.

"Stay back Luna. I'm going to teach this scumbag a lesson for killing half of my family, my friends, and the ones I love."

"They deserved it! They are bunch of scums and don't like the way we run things, and now, you're going to join them."

"I'm gonna bury you alive, Barnsby!"

We began our fight. I punch him in the face. I got kneed in the face after I lowered my head down after he punched me into my stomach. Then I lost my patience, I used all my strength to fight back. He knocked me down to the floor and beating me up until I couldn't fight back. Than Barnsby pull out his gun, and pointed in my face.

"Say goodnight, you Yankee bastard."

"No! Tommy no!" cried Luna as knocked Bransby down.

"That's it! You're gonna get it!" Than he pointed the gun on Luna, I quickly got back up and reach for his gun. He open fire but he missed his target. Than we struggled, Barnsby is trying to point his gun at me and I was trying my best to push the gun away from me. I used all of my strength once again, pointed his gun towards his chest and I shot him. Bransby fell down to the floor.

"I think he's dead." I said, while catching my breath. Twilight and Luna went up to Princess Celestia.

"Big sis!" cried Luna. "I'm glad that you're alright."

"Me too." said Celestia. "Thank you for coming for me."

"You can thank us later princess." said Twilight. "We have to get you out of here." While Twilight is trying to unlocked the cage's door, when Barnsby interrupted.

"You fools! You think your going to get out of here alive? I don't think so!" Barnsby already had lilted the fuse. He is going to blow up the entire airship. "This ship is carrying a ton of explosives, and you're not going to get out of here alive!"

"You fool!" I was going to kick him in the face, but he dies instantly.

"You all must go!" said Celestia. "You only have a few seconds to get out of here!"

"No big sister! I'm not leaving here without you!"

"We've came this far, and we're not going to turn back now." Than Twilight quickly unlocked the cage's door.

"Okay, you two get out of here while I untie Celestia."

"But--"

"NOW!!!" I demanded. Than Luna and Twilight quickly left the airship while I was untying Celestia. "Thank you for coming after me Tommy..." said Celestia.

"I'm still your Royal Guard princess, and besides. I can't let them take you away, you're always like a mother to me princess and I'll never forget that." Than I got untied and uncover her horn. Than quickly, we ran for it. "JUMP!!!"

The airship exploded just in seconds right after we just jumped. We were at least four hundred feet high up in the air. Celestia is next to me, than I saw her spreading her wide large beautiful wings and than she flew under me and caught me, and I was riding on her back. It was so amazing, I never been this high up before and riding on the Alicorn's back. It feels like flying up high in the sky with an angel.

"Celestia! Tommy!" shouted Luna and Twilight in the distance.

"Girls! We've did it!" I shouted. Than we cheered and headed back to the open fields.

Captain Henry and the others were waiting for us, and they did saw the airship exploded and worried they if we got out alive.

"Ohhh~" cried Fluttershy. "I don't think they would make it."

"They will sugarcube." said Applejack. "I know they're will be alright."

"Oh princess." said Rarity. "What happen if we lost both of them?"

"Don't say that!" exclaimed Pinkie Pie. "They will come back I know! I can sense it!"

"But you don't feel anything is coming." said Rainbow Dash.

There's a long silence, and than the ponies broke into tears holding each other.

"Twilight!" They all cried. "Our closest friend, whatever have we done?!"

"Don't cry girls." said Henry. "There they are..."

The ponies stopped crying and look into the sky. There was Luna, Celestia, Twilight, and me.

"They're alright!" screamed Fluttershy.

Everyone cheered for us as we landed. Twilight's friends gave her a biggest group hug ever, and the soldiers gave me a mighty cheer and carried me up into their shoulders, and Luna and Celestia gave each other a warm sisterly hug.

"I'm so glad that you're okay big sister." said Luna while she's in tears. "Don't ever leave me...."

"I won't, I'll be right by your side little sister." than Celestia look each and one of us. "Thank you. Thank you all for coming after me. I couldn't done it without you."

"Princess Celestia?" said Henry. Than suddenly, Celestia recognize that voice.

"Henry?" she said. "Is that really you?"

"Yes, it's me." Than he took his necklace out which Celestia gave him when he was thirteen. "I never forgotten about you."

"Henry!" Celestia broke into tears.

"Celestia!" They both gave each other a hug.

"Oh my gosh, I've seen you for twenty years! Look at you, you're all grown up."

"Yes I have."

It was the most touching moment that we ever saw, and I can't believe that little boy which Princess Celestia told me about, it was actually Henry Oliver. That little boy, was him. I can't believe that they actually reunited after that incident with his father twenty years ago.

End of Chapter 10.