• Published 11th Jan 2023
  • 1,510 Views, 38 Comments

Kamen Rider Geats EG - Blaze-saber



Congratulations! As a result of rigorous judging, you have been selected. From now on you will be a "Kamen Rider". Equip the "Desire Driver" and enter the "Desire Grand Prix".

  • ...
4
 38
 1,510

Chapter 3: Encounter II: Zombie Hunting

Flash, Twilight, Wallflower, and Micro had returned back and told the others Rainbooms about the Desire Grand Prix. About what it's about, and to fight the threat of the unknown enemy known as the Jamato. They told him about the buckles that equip them with weapons to fend off the enemy as Kamen Riders. The entire group was at the mall as the Rainbooms were at this belief about what they were hearing. "And apparently the winner is granted the right to rewrite the world the way the winner wants." Twilight finished as she was holding the Magnum Buckle in her hand. "But…"

"Before we knew it, the game claimed its first victim." Wallflower mentioned with a sad look. "And apparently if you die during this game, you can't come back."

"So y'all are gonna be fighting for ya lives now?" Applejack asked in shock. "Isn't there a way for y'all to just drop out of the competition?"

"We wish, but I looked over the rules and there aren't any." Micro mentioned.

"Well, the world has to know about all of this then." Sunset said with a determined tone.

"They're not allowed to tell the world about the game, they know that." China told them while holding a tablet, which startled the group when she suddenly appeared.

"Where'd you…?!" Rainbow tried to ask before China walked up to the flour riders.

"You will be disqualified if you violate the rules." She told them as she showed them the rules on the tablet. Twilight took the tablet and read the rule that she had highlighted out loud.

"'It is prohibited to disclose Desire Grand Prix information to third parties other than the participants. After the violination is discovered, it will be forcefully retired.'" She read before she looked at China. "We weren't violating any rules. We were just assuring our friends that we were all right and they wanted to know what happened to us. We're not going to tell the world about the game."

"And we promise we won't tell anyone else about it!" Fluttershy quickly added as China quickly looked at the rest of the Rainbooms.

"As long as none of you tells anyone else, I suppose it's okay." China said with a smile.

"Oh good…" Pinkie sighed in relief before she looked at China. "But how did you get here without us knowing?" China didn't answer as she just turned to leave before Flash quickly stood in front of her.

"You told us before if any of us wins, the winner will revive anyone who lost the game, right?" He asked her. "So, where is Mr. Eclipse now?"

"Only Jyamato knows where he is." China answered before she walked away.

"Great, so that means we can't save him until we win the game." Twilight said with a sad look.

"Well then, please enjoy your time until the next mission." China told them before she walked around the corner. Rainbow however wasn't done with her as she raced over to get more answers but she couldn't find China when she came around the corner.

"Well, this is getting freakier by the minute." Rainbow muttered with a look.


Meanwhile, Sonata was with the rest of the Dazzlings in town next to their tour bus while they were having some lunch. "What do you mean you can't tell us where you went?" Adagio questioned her with a brow.

"I just can't." Sonata replied. "I was invited to play a game and one of the rules is that I can't tell you about the game."

"Wow, so some strange woman came out of nowhere and gave you some sort of belt and a weird core thing inside a box and after putting both of them on you disappeared without a trace." Aria spoke up with an annoyed tone. "And when you came back, you said you played a game and you can't tell us what the thing is?"

"Yeah…" Sonata replied as she casually continued to eat while her sisters just gave her a look.


Meanwhile Ace was on top of a roof as he tossed a golden Greek coin up in the air before he caught it and looked at it. "I'm right here." He said to the coin like he was talking to someone. "You may not realize it yet, but I am." He then looked up with a determined look. "And I will find you."


The next day, Flash was having some grilled cheese in a diner as he was lost in his own thoughts. There have been reports about Mr. Eclipse missing and his family has already filed a report. A part of him wishes to tell what happened, but couldn't because of the rules. And then there's Ace, can't put his finger on why but a part of him just feels like he met him way before the Desired Grand Prix.

His thoughts were interrupted when a familiar voice spoke up. "What are you doing?" Flash looked up and saw Ace looking at him with a grin and a brow. "You still a little shocked about what happened to Eclipse?" He asked when he sat in front of Flash but got no response. "Oh I see, you're still upset about me using you and your friends to get the win."

"Look, I don't know what your game is, but someone just died and his family doesn't know what happened to him." Flash told Ace with a stern tone. "And China said only the Jyamato knows where he is. Where did these things even come from in the first place?"

"I couldn't tell you if I wanted to." Ace replied before they both saw a bunch of fangirls outside the window.

"Do you ever get tired of that?" Flash asked him before they both got an alert on their phones they got when they entered the Grand Prix. They both pulled him out and saw a text telling them to report to the Temple of Desire.

"The Grand Prix is calling us." Ace said before he smirked at Flash. "Let's head to the bathroom before we put our drivers on." He suggested before heading towards the bathroom. Flash let out a side before taking out his Desire Driver from his backpack and headed to the bathroom with Ace.

Desire Driver.


Flash and Ace were soon teleported to the Temple of Desire along with the other competitors as a holographic screen showed an area circled purple while China stood in front of them. "We have confirmed new sighting of Jyamato." She informed the competitors. "We will now begin Round 2: the Zombie Survival game."

"I'm sorry, but did you say zombie?" Wallflower questioned nervously before the Holograms green showed the Jyamato wearing teared clothes like zombies chasing a bunch of people.

"A group of Jyamato zombies are approaching the town." China informed them. "Our data indicates that they will attack in three waves. If any of those made their way to the city, a zombie outbreak will occur. We definitely don't want that!"

"So you're saying that our new mission is to defeat all three waves and not let a single one into the city." Twilight summarized.

"That's right." China replied before a hologram screen of a scoreboard appeared behind her. "In this game, you'll be judged by your score. At the end of the game, the one with the lowest score will be disqualified."

"Um… by outbreak, you mean…" The man with the hot pink skin spoke up nervously.

"Be careful, or you'll join their ranks…" China answered with a cryptic tone as Flash held up the arrow buckle he picked up from the last mission from Mr. Eclipse after he vanished while Ace held up the faucet and shield buckles.

"Worried you might lose with all that junk?" Poison teased Ace, but Ace only chuckled in response.

"Of course not." Ace told him with a smile before you looked at Poison. "Wanna bet? If I rank higher, I'll be taking your buckle."

"You're on." Poison replied with a scoff. "But if I win, I'll take all of yours."

"Let's begin!" China declared before each of the competitors were transported into the area below where they saw the Zombie Jyamato surrounding them. Ace then readied the shield Buckle as each of the competitors ready their buckles as well before placing them into their drivers.

"Henshin!" They all shouted before pressing on their buckles and transforming into their Rider forms with armed shield, armed arrow, Zombie Buckle form, Magnum form, and armed hammer.

Ready? Fight!

Buffa pushed the switch on his chainsaw like sword and ready to fight the zombie Jyamato.

Poison Charge!
Tactical Break!

He charged at them and swung his sword to slice one of the zombie Jyamato into pieces. Tycoon took a position up in a tree as he shot a few arrows at some Jyamato as Zoi was gettin some people that were in the area out of danger. A few Jyamato had a bunch of people cornered before they were blasted down by both Leo and Lobo. "Go, now is your chance to get out of here!" Lobo told them.

"Find some place safe to hide until this is all over!" Leo instructed as the people thanked them and ran away.

Secret Mission Clear.

"Secret mission?" Leo repeated after hearing that before he looked at his phone and saw he and Lobo completed one before a box appeared next to them. Leo opened his up and saw the Boost Buckle inside. "No way! But how did I get this back?!"

"I guess if we clear these secret missions, we get new buckles." Lobo theorized before she opened hers up and she saw she had got a Zombie Buckle. "And mine is the same onenBuffa has." She said before she blasted a zombie Jyamato back. "You better use yours wisely, because it is a one-time use."


Meanwhile, Da-paan was shooting a few Jyamato from on top of a building while Na-go swung her hammer to beat a few of them down. "NAH-YEAH!!" She cheered excitedly before the one she beat down quickly got up and frightened her. "Why are you still standing?!" She exclaimed before throwing a few boxes right attic to keep it away from her before another one came right at her and tried to pin her down. "Cut it out…! Get off!" She then looked up at Da-paan who continued to shoot at the enemy. "Hey Mr. Panda, help me out here!"

"We're rivals, no one is stupid enough to help you." Da-paan told her as he continued to shoot at the enemy.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Na-go shouted before knocking the Jyamato back and tried to make a run for it only to run into a corner. She was about to be jumped by a few of them if Geats had not rushed in and pushed them back. He then grabbed her arm where she held her hammer and used it to whack them back to make them explode.

"Don't you ever play games?" He questioned her. "Aim for the heads." He told her before he tapped her on the head.

"Oh… that makes more sense." Na-go replied before Geats used his shield to push one of them back while she used her bammer to bonk them on the heads. Da-paan watched what happened from the rooftop as he let out a scoff, completely unaware that the Jyamato was approaching him from behind.


Inside a building, Geats switched to his armed water form and used the pipe to beat down on their heads while Ka-boom continued to Bonk them on their heads as well. Soon both Leo and Lobo joined in as Leo fired a few arrows at their heads while Lobo fired a barrage of bullets at them. Geats then ran over to a pair of doors and stuck his pipe between them before turning the faucet on his driver.

Water.

He pressed the trigger on the pipe before he started attacking a few of the Jyamato with a few punches or kicks, as if he was charging it up for something. Na-go was being chased around a barrel by a few of them as she tried to keep her distance from them before Leo blasted them away from her. More than then came out either the walls or came into the building. "There's no end to them!" Both Na-go and Lobo complained before Geats noticed a room was being flooded with water.

"It's time." He said to himself before he raced over to the doors.

"Geats, what are you doing?!" Leo called out as he pulled the pipe out of the doors and Water started coming out when the door started to crack.

Water Strike!

Leo saw what he was planning before he quickly jumped out of the way just as Geats did when the doors burst and flooded the room with the Jyamato, Na-go, and Lobo. Both Geats and Leo stood on some railings as they watched the room flood before it drained away before they jumped down.

Mission Clear.

"That's how you hunt zombies." Geats brag as Leo went to check on Lobo and Na-go.

"Are you both okay?" He asked them as they looked a little dizzy.

"That's the end of Wave 1!" China declared while Leo helped both Lobo and Na-go up.

"He could have warned us earlier…" They both groaned.


The competitors returned to the lobby as they saw their scores and Ace had the most out of all of them while Flash was second, Toxic was third, Pa-daa was fourth, Twilight with fifth, Micro was sixth, Wallflower was seventh, Sonata was eighth, and Mary was dead last. "Excellent work out there." The man before congratulated the competitors. "Please enjoy your stay until the next wave."

"I still can't believe that was just the first wave." Micro mentioned.

"I…almost lost." Sonata said with a worried tone.

"This game is so hard." The man with pink skin muttered nervously as Ace walked over to Toxic with a smirk as he held up Toxic's Zombie Buckle.

"I won, so I'll be taking this." He told him with a proud tone before he handed over the faucet buckle. "But I'm a fair guy. Beat my score with this and I might return it." Toxic looked at him for a moment before he snatched the buckle from Ace before he walked away.

"I gotta admit that you got a better score than any of us when you helped out Sonata, Flash." Micro mentioned after seeing his score. "And that was only with just the arrow buckle."

"Well, I didn't just fight them, I also helped out a few people that didn't get out. Flash mentioned before he pointed to Twilight. "So did Twilight."

"Me and micro also helped a few people, I guess we didn't help out enough." Wallflower mentioned with a shrug.

"Well, we did complete some sort of secret mission when we did it and we got a couple of new buckles out of it." Twilight spoke up as she pulled out another Zombie Buckle while flash held out the Boost Buckle.

"I'm almost in dead last! Is there like a loot box I can get or something?!" Sonata called out.

"By performing well, you will receive Desire Money." The man informed her before walking over to her with a tablet. "You can spend it by customs." Sonata looked at the tablet and saw a few items on there. "However, gears like buckles are not for sale."

"Well that's just great, is there like another secret mission I can do?" She asked him.

"If he told you, I don't think that a secret mission would be a secret mission." Flash pointed out.

"Typical rich people." The guy who is Pa-daa muttered to himself. "Why are you even playing the game? Surely you have better things to do."

"Hey, there's no need to be rude to her." Flash told him with a look. "There's some things money can't even find."

"By the way, what exactly did you write down for your desire, Sonata?" Wallflower asked with curiosity.

"That's my little secret." Sonata replied with her finger over her mouth and a wink. "But you'll find out when I win the game."

"Screw you." The guy who is Pa-daa said as he stood up and walked away.

"What is with that guy?" Twilight questioned with a brow.

"Well we are all rivals." Ace spoke up.


Toxic was out in the hall as he looked at the score and couldn't believe he was in third place behind Flash and Ace before the guy who is Da-paan walked up to him. "Hey, the name is Chopper and I want to know why you hate that Ace guy so much." He questioned Toxic. "It's so obvious it hurts."

"All Kamen Riders are enemies." Toxic simply replied as he put away his phone.

"Fine, you have your reasons." Chopper mentioned before Toxic looked at him.

"How about you just worry about yourself?" He told him what a look before he started to walk away.

"Same goes to you, now that Geats have your buckle and Lobo has one of her own." Chopper mentioned with a grin.

"Shut up." Toxic told him. "I'll get it back and I don't care who else has another one."

"Let's work together." Chopper suggested. "I saw Leo get a boost buckle and if we take that from him while also getting the Magnum Buckle from Lobo, they won't stand a chance." Toxic looked at him when he heard what Chopper said.

"What's your goal?" He asked as Chopper had a dark grin on his face.


Meanwhile back in the lobby, Sonata tried the Customs as she picked the clothes that were on it before giving the avatar that looks just like her a spin. She then lit up as her clothes changed to a purple hoodie without sleeves with a musical note on the back while she had skinny jeans on. "Wow! This is so cool!" She exclaimed excitedly before she tried on a new look, this time with a t-shirt that was blue on top and purple on the bottom. "You guys have got to try this!"

"I guess I could give it a go." Twilight mentioned as she walked up and took the tablet. She then tapped on a few items on it before giving her avatar a spin. She then lit up before her clothes changed as she was now wearing a sleeveless jacket with her Kamen Rider symbol on one side and a six-pointed star on the other. She wore a t-shirt that had the initials for the Desire Grand Prix on it while she was wearing a light purple skirt on. "Huh, not bad."

"So, you're really not going to tell us your desire, Na-go?" Ace asked Sonata.

"Yup." Sonata replied with a shrug.

"Does it have something to do with you and your sisters?" Flash questioned as Sonata just looked away.

"Look, it's my desire and I don't want to spoil it okay." Sonata simply replied.

"That's why we put our lives on the line." Ace spoke up. "If one has a dream, then this game will have you create a world of your ideal." The phone then rang before the man picked it up and answered it. After hearing who was speaking on the other end, he put the phone down and looked at the competitors.

"The second wave is approaching." He told them.


Soon the Riders were back out on the field as Na-go slammed her hammer on top of a Jyamato while Zoi slammed her Shield down on it. "Stay down!" She shouted as Mary pushed a few of them back with his own Shield.

"Anyone needs rescuing?!" He called out as he was trying to get more points. "About to get bitten, maybe?!"

"I know he wants more points because he's in last place, buddy he could have worded it better!" Tycoo called out as he had one of them pinned to a tree with his bow.

Lobo knocked one down before firing it right to the head to destroy it. "You can say that again!" She agreed before one got her from behind and knocked her to the ground. She continued to fire at them as to keep them off of her before Leo quickly rushed in and pushed them back. The two of them then got surrounded before multiple arrows were being shot as Da-paan rushed in.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Leo questioned him.

"Sorry about being so rude earlier." He told them before he looked at Lobo. "I know who you are and I'm actually a fan of you and your friends, Twilight." He told her as he fought off some of the Jyamato.

"What? What's this all of a sudden?" She questioned him with suspicion as she switched her blaster to Rifle mode and fired at the enemy.

"I say we work together and score more points, all three of us!" Da-paan told them as he continued to fight them. Ace however watched him from afar as he had a look on his face. He then looked over at Buffa using the water buckle to fight off the Jyamato.

"Why are you just standing there?!" Buffa called out to Ace as he knocked down a few of the enemy. But he then walked up into his face and stared him into the eye. "Stop acting like a star. Curse you and your glizy world." He then walked past him as Ace looked at him.

"I won the game. How I change the world is mine to the side." Ace said before taking out the zombie buckle and placing it into his driver.

Set.

As the holographic words of zombie appeared to his right, Ace held out his hand and snapped his fingers. "Henshin!" He called out before he flipped the switch of the Buckle and it opened up as a zombie claw folded up to his core as he transformed into Kamen Rider Geats: Zombie Armor.

Zombie!
Ready? Fight!


Inside a building, Leo and Lobo continue to fight off the Jyamato with Da-paan following behind as they continue to fight. "Okay, what's your real game?!" Leo questioned him as he shot a few of them down.

"What, can't a guy help out a favorite band member?" He asked before he got Leo by surprise by kicking him back and shot Lobo in the back, causing her to fall to the ground.

"Attacking other players is against the rules." China called out as Lobo was in the middle of a bunch of Jyamato.

"I can't stand famous people at all!" Da-paan shouted as he pushed Leo into a wall. "If you think everyone here will be glad just to work together, you're living in a fantasy! Right now your girlfriend can be the world's first zombie Superstar!" Leo saw Lobo getting overwhelmed by the enemy before he tightened his grip and punched Da-paan in the gut to push him back. He rolled on the ground before he took aim at Lobo to finish her off before Geats came in and blocked the shot with his sword.

"You know what they say: an eye for an eye, a zombie for a zombie." Geats recited before he looked at Leo. "Ready to do a combo?"

He then looked at Geats for a moment before he nodded and took out the Boost Buckle before he looked over at Lobo. "Twilight, toss me the Magnum Buckle and use the zombie one!" He called out before she nodded in agreement and took out her Magnum Buckle and replaced it with the Zombie Buckle. Leo quickly caught it before placing it on the right side of his driver and put the Boost Buckle into the left side.

Set!

Both of them activated the buckles as Lobo was equipped with the zombie armor and Leo was equipped with Boost and Magnum armor.

Dual, On!
Get ready for: Boost and Magnum!
Ready? Fight!

Da-paan had an annoyed look under his mask as the three Riders stood back to back with each other. "Take a good look! You're in for a surprise!" Geats declared as he and Lobo slashed their swords at a few of them while Leo blasted a few back. A Jyamato tried to get Lobo from behind if Leo didn't block it with the blaster and kicked it back as Geats flipped over them and slashed a few more. Lobo then blocked an attack from one of them for the chain on the sword revved up and she slashed through a few of them.

Both her and Geats jumped up and slashed a few more when they came down just as Leo jumped and spun around to blast the rest of them as the boosters on his lower half gave him a boost up. The three of them then got to higher ground before both Geats and Lobo charged up both their weapons.

Poison Charge!
Tactical Break!

Both of them slashed the remaining Zombie Jyamato and took them out. "I was so close… and you just had to get in the way!" Da-paan growled at Geats before he started firing at the three. Both Geats and Lobo blocked the blast from him with their swords before Leo dodged another blast from him as his firing hit the wall.

"You know attacking other players is against the rules, you're going to get a bunch of penalties for this." Leo taunted.

"And if that's how you're playing, you're on." Geats said as he and Leo looked ready to fight him. Da-paan started rapid-firing at them as Lobo quickly took cover while the other two Riders ran and dodged each blast. Leo then pulled back on his blaster and aimed behind him.

Charge!
Tactical Shoot!

He fired a big blast to block any more fire at him or Lobo as both him and Geats leaped out of the building. The two of them then took on more zombie Jyamato as Da-paan got on top of the roof and took aim at them. "Eat this!" He shouted as he fired at them, but they both saw it coming as they pressed a buttons on their drivers and rotated them.

Revolve on!

Both of their bodies rotated as they dodged the blast and their armors flipped. Geats now had the zombie armor on his lower half while the Boost and Magnum Farmers switched sides on Leo. "Now, time for the highlight." Geats declared as he scratched the ground with the claw on his leg.

"And for this game to be turned up to eleven." Leo declared as he cracked his knuckles before they returned to fight the Jyamato as they kicked one in the air before they spun around and kicked it right towards Da-paan. He shot it down before he saw both of them had vanished.

"Where'd they go?!" He exclaimed before both of them suddenly appeared next to him and they kicked him back. Sparks flew off of them as he crashed onto the ground before they saw both Leo and Geats charging right at him. Both of them activated their finishers as they delivered one last kick right at Da-paan.

Zombie Strike!

Magnum Boost Grand Victory!

The impact sent Da-paan flying back and he transformed out of his rider form right next to Buffa. After seeing what happened, he kicked one of the enemies back before he walked over, as he transformed back to Toxic, to Leo and Geats who transformed back to Flash and Ace, just as Twilight raced over to them.

Mission clear!

"Have you both lost your mind?" Toxic question Ace and Flash. "You both are going to lose points."

"He started it when he attacked me from behind." Twilight defended them as he pointed to Chopper on the ground. "He was going to feed me to those zombie Jyamato if Ace didn't come to help us."

"And I don't think we will." Ace spoke up with a confident Smile as he pulled out his phone and showed Toxic something just when the others regrouped with them.

"No penalties…" Toxic said before he took Flash's phone and saw that he had no penalties as well. "But how?"

"A zombie bit him." Ace answered as he pointed to Chopper.

"So that's why he suddenly attacked us." Flash said with realization as Chopper struggled to get up. He glared at them but they could see dark purple veins on his wrist as some sort of plant was growing on his arm.

"The zombies only went after me and Flash, but not him when he attacked us." Twilight pointed out. "They recognized him as their own kind."

"So, he got infected sometime before this wave? Wallflower questioned.

"He realized they won't attack him." Ace spoke up as he walked over to Chopper. "And so you decided to take Lobo and Leo down with you, didn't you?"

"Life is so unfair…" Chopper muttered as he gripped the ground. "I worked so hard to become a professional basketball player, but one day… Just one stroke of bad luck. Just one bad day, and my world changed. Just wanted to take everyone down with me. A world without humans!"

"You could have written a better wish." Twilight told him with a sincere tone. "A world where you can do what you love. You could have wished to be better. A world where you--"

"I don't care anymore!" Chopper shouted.

"Don't say that!" Micro spoke up. "We all play the game so we can make a better world, right?"

"Not really." Ace spoke up. "You can wish for whatever you want. Just like how it took a bloody war to unite Japan. In this game… only the victor can speak of justice."

"What does the past have to do with this?" Toxic questioned Ace as China walked up to them.

"Congratulations!" She spoke up to get their attention. "That marks the end of Wave 2. Once more, you have saved a lot of lives. Please take a well-deserved rest."


They all soon returned to the lobby as they rested and waited for the next wave. Wallflower however looked pale as she was breathing heavily before she fell to the floor. "Are you okay?!" Flash asked as he and Twilight went over to check up on her. Micro then noticed something on her shoulder and grew worried.

"Guys look, she got infected too!" He called out as they saw a bite mark on her shoulder.

"Served her right." Chopper chuckled as they glared at him.

"If anything, I'm surprised she made it this far." Toxic mentioned as he walked out of the room with Chopper following behind him.

"A-Am I… going to d-die here…?" Twilight breathed out as Ace walked up behind them.

"No." He spoke up to get their attention. "The game is not over yet."


The rules of DGP:
If you lose your life during the game, you will leave this mortal world.
Please be careful.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment