• Published 11th Jan 2023
  • 1,510 Views, 38 Comments

Kamen Rider Geats EG - Blaze-saber



Congratulations! As a result of rigorous judging, you have been selected. From now on you will be a "Kamen Rider". Equip the "Desire Driver" and enter the "Desire Grand Prix".

  • ...
4
 38
 1,510

Chapter 2: Encounter I: Treasure Hunting and Thievery

Author's Note:

Flash Sentry will be called Kamen Rider Leo and Sci-Twi will be Kamen Lobo. These two Rider names is given to me by https://www.fimfiction.net/user/388657/Dragoknight92.

Sonata Dusk will be Kamen Rider Na-go, Wallflower will be Kamen Rider Zoi with a lime green bird for her helmet, and Micro Chip will be Kamen Rider Tycoon.


Here are the forms that you'll see in the chapter:


And these are the monsters the Riders will be facing in this chapter:

Sunset is holding on to Twilight's arm as she was using her magic to look into her memories in their school's music room before class. After that encounter with the strange girl who gave both Twilight and Flash their Desire Drivers the other day, the two of them suddenly remembered everything that happened the other day when they touched the ID Cores. Sunset's eyes return to normal when she was done and had a look of shock on her face. "Whoa, you both really went through all of that?" She asked both Flash and Twilight.

"We were just as shocked as you are when we experienced it." Flash told her as Twilight picked up and looked over her driver. "It felt like it was going to be the end of the world before those people in animal masks came out of nowhere and saved both me and Twilight."

"Especially the guy in the fox mask." Twilight spoke up as she remembers what Ace told them. "He told us something about a game to rewrite the world when all those buildings were repairing themselves. Do you think after he defeated that giant monster, he won this game and fixed everything?"

"What kind of a game that has the power to recreate the world?" Rainbow asked as she leaned forward in her chair.

"What if the world was already recreated and we didn't even know it?!" Pinkie asked after she let out a loud gasp.

"Come on Pinkie, that seems really ridiculous." Applejack told her as she rolled her eyes.

"Actually, Pinkie might have a point." Twilight said surprising everyone but Flash. "I mean, me and Flash just remembered what happened when we touch these cores. And it makes you wonder if something like this ever happened before." They all remained quiet as they thought it over before Rarity let out a excited squeal that frightened the others.

"Why did you do that?!" Flash asked her as they saw her looking at her phone.

"I just got a news update and Ace Luck is in town!" Rarity answered with so much excitement.

"Who's Ace Luck?" Fluttershy asked with curiosity before she showed her phone screen to them. She showed them a picture of a magazine cover with Ace Luck in the front.

"Ace is a true star among stars!" Rarity explained as she used her hand to fan herself. "He's a model, an action movie star, and very very handsome! He is the total package!" Flash kind of rolled his eyes at this before he double-take and got another look at Ace.

"Wait, that's him!" Flash exclaimed as he pointed at the photo. "That's the guy with the fox helmet that saved Twilight and destroyed that flying fortress thing. What did he call himself again? Kamen Rider...?"

"Geats!" Twilight quickly added. "And you're right Flash, that is him." They all heard the bell ring and they knew they had to get to class.


Meanwhile, a bunch of fangirls gathered in front of a hotel as a limousine drove up. The door was open by a chauffeur and Ace stepped out before he walked into the place. A few officers were keeping the fangirls back as he walked into the building before he stopped smiled he heard one of them shout 'he's so handsome.' "I'm well aware of it." He said to himself in a smug tone before he sees the girls who gave Flash and Twilight, along with many other people around the world the Desire Driver.

"Congratulations, starting today you..." She said before Ace walked up to her and placed a finger on her lips.

"That, I'm also aware." He told her with a small smile. They soon went up to the hotel room he is staying in as he sat in a chair while drinking tea.

"You won, and remade the world to your desire." She told him as she stat in front of him while holding a piece of paper that is stamped 'done' on 'A world where I am a world-class superstar.' "And yet, you don't look so happy?"

"Oh, I'm plenty happy." Ace told her. "In this world, everyone fawn on me, the star of the stars of the stars. I even scored a date with you, Fine China, though you're not fawning at all."

"What are you trying to say?" China asked.

"Surely you know there are limits to what can be changed?" Ace ask in response which caused her to giggle a little. China stood up and picked up the small yellow box before walking over to him.

"I seen your testing the rules." She said as she opened the box and placed it in front of him so he can see his Desire Driver and ID Core.

"In this game..." Ace spoke up with a smile on his face as he picked up his driver. "The victor can rewrite the world however he or she wants."


Back at CHS, both Flash and the Rainbooms are in the computer lab as him and Twilight were looking at a card from the same box their drivers were in. "So anything about this 'The Desire Grand Prix'?" Twilight asked as they were each looking up any info on it.

"There's nothing about it." Sunset answered. "It's like this isn't even a real thing or something."

"GAH! And there's nothing on those belt buckles at all!" Rainbow complained. "I searched it up and all I got was toys."

"Why we be given belt buckles without belt straps?" Flash asked as hold up his driver. "It must be a joke, right...?"

"I'm just as confused as you are." Twilight said as she looked over hers. Flash grew curious before he placed the driver on the front of him. The moment he placed it there, a belt extended out from both sides of the driver and wrapped around him.

Desire Driver.

Him and the girls jumped a bit when the belt suddenly appeared around his waist. When Twilight saw this, she then placed the belt buckle on her front so that the belt extended around her waist as well.

Desire Driver.

"Well, this is certainly a surprise." Rarity said as she walked around the two and inspected both belts. "But I must say, those belts do not suit either of you well."

"Why don't you try adding these to them?" Pinkie suggested as she picked up the two ID Cores.

"I'm not so sure about this." Applejack spoke up as Flash took the core that is dark blue and with a golden lion on the front while Twilight took the core that is dark purple with a light pink wolf on the front. "We don't know anything about them things or this 'Grand Prix.'"

"Then again, it could be nothing." Rainbow assumed as both Flash and Twilight placed both cores in the center slot of the drivers. But the moment they pushed them in, both ID Cores glowed bright.

Entry.

The girls covered their eyes when a bright light suddenly covered both Flash and Twilight. When the light died down, they saw that both of them have vanished. "Or not..." Rainbow said with wide eyes.


Flash and Twilight had their eyes covered when the light covered them. When they opened them they found themselves no longer at their school in the computer lab, but on a floating island surrounded by pillars that is very high up in the air when they looked down. "WHAT THE FUDGE?!?!" They both shouted in shock at this before they fell back.

When they got up, they saw that they weren't the only ones as a few people were also transported to this floating island as well. One of these people is Sonata Dusk who looked just as confused as these other people. "What is this place?!" Flash asked as they looked around the place. They can tell by the clothes some of the people are wearing, these people are from around the world.

"Flash? Twilight?" A familiar boy teen voice called out before they turn to see both their friends Micro Chip and Wallflower Blush here and with their own Desire Drivers. The ID Core in Micro's driver is green with a raccoon on the front while Wallflower's is lime green with a bird on the front.

"You both are here too?" Wallflower asked when they walked up to both Flash and Twilight.

"Look, it's Ace! The real Ace!" A girl shouted as both her and her friend squealed when they saw Ace. Ace himself looked around at the crowd of people that have arrived as Flash and Twilight saw him.

"He's here too...?" Twilight asked before she saw Toxic in a corner with his arms crossed. "Even that guy?"

"You know them?" Wallflower asked in surprise.

"Good day, everyone!" China spoke up as she stood in the middle of the crowd in the center on top of a small pedestal that suddenly appeared. "My name is Fine China, and I will be your navigator. I bid you welcome... to Desire Grand Prix!" The crowd talked amongst each other when they realized where they were before she continued. "Our world is currently facing the threat of Jyamato."

"What are Jyamato?" Micro whispered to Flash.

"Really bad news." Flash answered as Twilight nodded in agreement before a few images of the Jyamato was shown on hologram screens.

"We have yet to determine where they came from, or what their goals are." China continued to explain. "And so, to protect our world, the Desire Grand Prix is invented!" Everyone remained quiet as most of them still had no idea what this meant. "I can see that you are confused as you are shocked. It is only natural you never heard of it. The game is designed so that all your memories are erased after each game. This way, you can live peacefully without even knowing. Getting your hands on a ID Core is the only way to recover your memory."

"That's why no one remembered what happened..." Twilight whispered to Flash, Wallflower, and Micro as she looked at her driver.

"All of you will transform into Kamen Riders and fight the Jyamato menace." China told all of them. "The one to survive, the victor, will be crowned as God of Desire. They will be granted the power to change the world as they see fit."

"Change the world..." Flash repeated as him and Twilight remembered those with the same words that Ace told them before. Other people around them had smiles on their faces as they were interested into what China just told them.

"To put it simply, all your wishes will be granted." China continued to explain. "So, I implore you. Before you is a Desire Card. Please write down your desire in it." The people were confused by this as they didn't see any cards before they looked down and they were suddenly holding large black and white cards with a blank parchment on the back in one hand while holding a feathered pen in the other. Micro, Wallflower, Flash, and Twilight looked at these items as they thought about what they desire. Both Wallflower and Micro already knew what they wanted as they started to write down what they desire.

Other people began to write down what they desire, including Sonata who looked a little excited for it. Both Flash and Twilight thought about it before they came up what they desire. They both smiled as they wrote down what they wanted the most.


A large barrier like one before covered a large area in the forest as the people were transported there and placed in the center of it with black hoodie like vests while also wearing colored shirts underneath with black pants. "May the Desire Grand Prix begin!" China's voice was heard as they all looked around the area. "For the first round, your mission will be... A treasure hunt! You must reclaim treasures stolen by the Jyamato. Inside our items for your taking. "

Flash is with Micro in one part of the area while Twilight is with Wallflower in another. They spotted the Jyamato coming towards them with swords in hand. Some of the people ran away when they started swinging their swords at them while others fought back. Sonata was picking up and throwing rocks at some of them as a guy with hot pink skin and red hair was helping her. Ace was on his own as he was dodging swings from one of them before he kick it back and it dropped something when it fell to the ground. It was a pink box with a question mark on the center of the black lid.

When this Jyamato quickly got up and ran away, Ace smirked as he picked up the box. "And here's the loot." He said to himself before he opened the lid to find a buckle with a light blue water faucet on it. "Water, huh?" He took the buckle out of the box before he saw more Jyamato up ahead. "Let's take it for a spin." He then took the buckle and place it into the right slot of his driver.

Set.

Holographic words that spell out water appeared on his right side as he turned and extended his arm out before he snapped his fingers. "Henshin." He said before he turned the faucet on the buckle before he transformed into the black armor and a stream of water hit the holographic words. Soon armor with the water faucet was placed on the top half of him as his fox helmet appeared on his head and a light blue pipe like gun appeared in his hand.

Armed Water.
Ready, fight!

Geats took the weapon in his hand and blasted the two Jyamato with a spray of water which barely did anything. "Wait, that's it?!" He asked in shock as one of them charged at him before he bonked it away with the weapon. "I think this might be better." He then charged at the two and swing the pipe like a bat to attack them. From a distance, Toxic watched Geats fight off the two Jyamato as he had a neutral look on his face. "A pipe, coming right up!"

"Enjoy it while it lasts, Geats." Toxic said as he watched as two Jyamato approached him. He dodged an attack from one of them before he blocked another and punched it back. He then jumped kick the other and it dropped the same box that Ace got before.

Micro was running away from a few as if he was leaving them somewhere before he spotted Flash holding a large branch. "Now!" He called out as he ran past Flash and he used the branch to knock down the Jyamato that chased Micro. Two of them dropped two item boxes when they fell before they quickly got up and ran away. "Nice swing...Flash..." Micro puffed as he's a bit out of breath from the running.

"Thanks. But he was your idea to let them chase you." Flash told him before they went to pick up the two item boxes. Micro opened his and found a green crossbow buckle inside while flash found the Boost Buckle in his. "This is..." The both of them then heard screaming coming from nearby before they saw Wallflower and Twilight running from a bunch of Jyamato.

They watched as Twilight use her levitation magic to knock a few away but none of them dropped any item boxes. "We are having the worst luck right now!" She complained as they continue to run.

"I said I wanted to be seen, but not like this!" Wallflower shouted as they continue to run. Flash wanted to help as he was prepared to insert the Boost Buckle into his driver before they heard a voice called out.

"Get down!" Both girls duck as a branch swung out and knocked down three Jyamato that came close to them. As the three fell, one of them dropped an item box before a middle-aged man with navy blue skin and gray hair with blue streaks jumped down from a tree to knock more away. He punched two down and they fell next to Twilight and Wallflower as two item boxes fell out of them. The man then kicked another one to the ground as it dropped an item box as well.

"Twilight, Wallflower, are both okay?!" Flash asked when he and Micro ran over to them as the Jyamato got up and ran away.

"Yeah, we're fine..." Twilight answered as the two boys helped her and Wallflower up.

"Those things are so relentless." Wallflower commented before she saw the two item boxes. "At least we finally got those item boxes." Wallflower picked up the one next to her and open it up to find a dark blue shield buckle inside. Twilight picked up hers and she found the Magnum Buckle inside when she opened it.

"So these buckles are the treasure we are supposed to find?" Micro asked as he adjusted his glasses. Twilight then turned to the man who saved her and Wallflower before her eyes went wide as she recognized who he is.

"Mr. Eclipse?" She said getting his attention.

"Twilight?" He responded.

"You two know each other?" Wallflower asked.

"He's my dad's boss." Twilight explained. The group later sat down by a river so that they may talk. "Why are you participating in the Desire Grand Prix, Mr. Eclipse?"

"Well, what about you four teens?" Eclipse asked as he stood up to stretch.

"Well I'm in this to help my brother." Micro answered. "You see, he's a scientist and there was a bit of an accident. He went to see his friend and turns out there was a murder in the apartment his friend lived in. He was framed for it when the police found him trying to blood on his hands but he was only trying to see he can help the victim." They can hear the hurt the pain in his voice when they heard about this on the news. "I'm in this to help him get bailed."

"We're sorry to hear that." Flash said to his friend as he patted his back. "I'm in this to get world peace."

"So am I." Twilight told him as they were both surprised they wanted the same thing.


China was looking over the desire cards the players wrote down on as she picked up both Twilight's and Flash's cards while she had a warm smile on her face. She seems that both of them had wrote down that they want world peace. "What grand wishes." She said to herself in a pleasant tone.


"You know Twilight, your father said the same thing when he interviewed for a job." Eclipse told her.

"It's something everyone in the world would love to have." Wallflower commented. "If everyone's happy, then you're happy."

"I think those are wonderful wishes." Eclipse told them. "But I have my own." They then saw him pull out a small photo of himself and a young boy with bright yellow skin and dark blue hair. "My son is sick, and there's nothing I can do to save him. After work, I always visit him in the hospital with my wife and it feels like he gets worse by the day. I think this is my chance. For better world, a world where he can stay healthy."

"Mr. Eclipse, we are so sorry to hear that about your son." Wallflower said in a sympathetic tone.

"What about you, Wildflower?" Twilight spoke up. "When do you want out of all this?" Wildflower remained silent as she didn't know how to tell them what you want before a man in a white suit walked up to them.

"Congratulations for winning an item." He spoke up and got their attention. "This way, please." They looked at each other when he asked them to follow him before they descended to do so.


They followed him to a large lounge area where other players are. "This is where participants can rest between rounds." He told them as they entered. "You can use it free of charge." He then left the room to let them socialize with the players that arrived before them.

"Wow, this game really has everything." Micro commented as he and Wallflower walked over to a bar. Eclipse took a seat on the steps before Flash and Twilight noticed Sonata sitting on the couch and having a taco.

"Sonata, you're in this too?" Flash asked when they walked over to her. "Don't tell me the other Dazzlings are here too."

"No it's just me." Sonata told him before she noticed Twilight. "Hey, when did you start wearing glasses?"

"Oh, you must be thinking about Princess Twilight." Twilight told Sonata. "I am actually from this world." They then noticed the guy who helped her sitting on the back of the couch and Toxic sitting in the other couch.

"Whatever it is you're talking about, I don't care." Toxic spoke up as he recognized both Twilight and Flash. "I just can't believe that the two of you actually made it this far."

"Wait... you're that bull from before." Flash said as recognize Toxic when the city was under attack.

"Call me Kamen Rider Buffa." Toxic told him before he took out a bulky iPhone. "And you are..." He opened an app on his phone and read something on it. "Leo, Lobo, and Na-go."

"Oh yeah, we're also giving Rider names." Twilight said as pulled out the same phone except with her Rider symbol above the screen. She pressed a app with the initials 'D.G.P.' on it and saw a list of their names and Rider names.

"My Rider name is Tycoon." Micro told them as he was looking at his own phone.

"I'm called Zoi." Wildflower said when she found hers.

"And his name is Toxic Wave." Flash said when he found Toxic's info.

"Whatever, you scrubs won't last long anyway." Toxic told them in a neutral tone.

"Did he just call us scrubs?" Sonata asked as she was insulted by that just when Ace entered.

"I wouldn't be so sure." He spoke up getting everyone's attention. "You never know what's going to happen in the Desire Grand Prix." He took a seat at the bar just as Flash and Twilight came up to him.

"Hey, thanks for saving us back then." Flash told Ace.

"Don't mind it, it's nothing." Ace told the two. "I had to win it anyway."

"So you four know each other?" Wallflower asked with a raised brow.

"It's a long story." Twilight told her as Toxic stood up.

"Took you long enough, Geats." He spoke up. "Found anything?"

"Me?" Ace asked before he pulled out the water buckle he found and a shield buckle. "Got myself a faucet and a shield." This caused Toxic to scoffed with a smile.

"So a pair of useless trash." He said with amused in his tone as he held up his Zombie Buckle.

"Useless?" The guy who helped Sonata before repeated as he looked at his own Shield buckle.

"How are they useless?" Sonata asked as she pulled out a pink buckle with a hammer on the front.

"Seems like those two got what you wanted." Toxic told Ace as he looked over to Twilight and Flash who are holding the Boost and the Magnum buckles. A guy with light gray skin and dark gray hair with black streaks looked over with a raised brow as he held a green crossbow buckle himself.

"Hey, uh do one of you want to trade with me?" The guy with the shield Buckle asked both Twilight and Flash.

"Do you both a favor and don't do it." The guy with the light gray skin told them. "Because no one else would."

"Hey, we don't know if those kinds of buckles are useless or not." Flash assured the guy with the pink skin. "Beside, we just started and like he said, we don't know what will happen during this game." Toxic walked up to Ace with a smirk still on his face.

"I think you're finally out of luck." He told Ace, but Ace just scoffed at that.

"You sure about that?" Ace asked.

"In this area, any act of violence or sabotage are strictly forbidden." The guy in the white suit told them when he walked in and walked up to Toxic. "Any violations will be met with a swift disqualification, so please be careful."

"Sure." Ace replied as he stood up and walked past Toxic. A phone on the counter then started to ring before the guy in the white suit picked up and answered it. Ace looked over to Twilight and Flash as he smirked when he walked past them.

"I understand." The guy in the white suit told whoever was on the other end of the call before he hanged up. "My dear participants..." He said when he turned to the group. "We have an emergency!"


The ten participants soon joined China on the floating island as a holographic screen was lit up. "The boss of the Bandit Jyamato you defeated showed up." She told them. "This marks the end of the treasure hunt. Players who failed to obtain an item are disqualified." The holographic screen then only showed the ten players who have obtain items as others faded out.

"Only ten remains." Toxic said when they saw who's left.

"Your next objective is to defeat all Jyamato." China continued to tell them. "Use the items you obtained wisely. Survivors will make it to the next round." The holographic screen then pulled up the mission name underneath urgent mission.

Urgent Mission:
Defeat all Jyamatos.

"Wait, what do you mean by survivors?" Wallflower asked in concern by it.

"In this game, your life is on the line." China explained.

"You never told us that!" Eclipse pointed out as the others except for Ace, Toxic, and the man with a gray skin looked shocked about this.

"I-It'll be fine!" Twilight spoke up, sounding a bit nervous. "I mean, the last game people died but when it was over they came back!"

"Things work differently for us." Ace told her.

"What do you mean?" Flash asked him before he realized what he meant. "Are you saying if we die here, we won't come back?"

"Well then, let the mission begin!" China declared before she struck the Kamen Rider Ichigo henshin pose. "Henshin!" This confused the others before a computerized voice spoke up.

Entry.

The group was then transported to the forest area before each of their drivers glowed and they were transformed into full body black suits. China's voice Was Heard as each of them had a helmet of the animal that is on their ID Core was placed on their head. "Here we have Kamen Rider Mary, Na-go, Tycoon, Buffa, Da-paan, Ginpen, Zoi, Lobo, Leo, and Geats!" Once their transformation was complete, they looked over themselves and were amazed by their new look.

Leo's lion helmet is like his ID core, it was gold with dark blue outlines and he had a golden cuffs with a thin blue line on them on his wrist. Lobo has a dark purple wolf helmet with pink streaks on it and she had a pink strap on her left arm. Zoi's helmet looks like a bird that is lime green with a dark green line on the center of its head well she had a scarf around her neck that look like bird wings.

"Whoa, we transformed!" Na-go exclaimed as she looked herself over.

"Sonata, you're a cat!" Leo told her when he noticed her helmet.

"And he's a raccoon, she's a wolf, and she's a bird?" She said as she pointed at Tycoon, Lobo, and Zoi. "And you're a lion?"

"How did they even make this possible?" Tycoon asked as he is fascinated by this.

"I wonder that too!" Lobo said.

"Uh, I think we have bigger problems to deal with." Zoi told them as she spotted a few Jyamato in front of them and the Toryo Jyamato with them. Buffa was the first one out of the group to charge at them before Geats and Da-paan follow suit.

"I say we stick and work together on this!" Mary suggested as he sounded a bit scared about this.

"Let's do it!" Na-go said as she, Tycoon, Mary, and Zoi took out their buckles and place them on the right side of the drivers.

Set.

Once the holographic words of each buckle appeared next to them, they activated their buckles by pressing down on them.

Armed Hammer.
Armed Shield.
Armed Arrow.
Ready, Fight!

Tycoon held a crossbow in his hand as green armor appeared on his chest while both Zoi and Mary had dark blue armor appear on their chest while they held a shield in their hands. Na-go had pink armor on the top while she hold a pink hammer in her hand. "Let's go!" Na-go shouted before she and Mary charged in.

"What happened to sticking and working together?" Zoi asked when they charged ahead without her or the others. Ginpen took out his Arrow Buckle and felt the need to win rise up.

"I have to win... no matter what!" He said to himself before he inserted the Buckle into his driver before he pulled the end of it to activate it.

Set.
Armed Arrow.
Ready, Fight!

With the armed Arrow armor now equipped, Ginpen charged in and joined the fight. He took aim with the bow and fired glowing green arrows straight at the enemy. Da-paan place his Arrow Buckle in his driver before he activated and was now equipped with the armed Arrow armor. Buffa had one pinned down to the ground with his foot as he took his Zombie Buckle and placed it in his driver.

Set.

Holographic words that spell out zombie appeared on his right side before he flipped the switch and it popped open so that a zombie claw flipped up. The holographic words burst into acid and damaged the Jyamato he had pinned down as they turned into armor and a robotic hand attached it to Buffa.

Zombie.
Ready, Fight!

With the zombie armor now equipped, Buffa ready the chainsaw like sword to do some damage as Da-paan fired at a few more. Buffa one his sword at each one he came across, showing no signs of restraint at them. "What a bunch of losers." Buffa said when he saw Buffa push one back. Meanwhile, Leo and Tycoon were fending off a few of them as Leo punched a few back while fired a few arrows at the Jyamato.

Lobo is helping Zoi push the enemy back with her shield as they are pushing a few of them against a tree before they batted them with it. Lobo saw a few more coming their way, so she extending her hands out to try to use her magic but nothing happened. Leo saw her duck under a few of their attacks before he quickly ran over and kicked one of them down. Zoi used her shield to block their attacks before Tycoon fired a few arrows at them.

"Are you okay, Twilight?" Leo asked as they took cover behind a tree.

"Yeah, but it looks like I can't use my magic while in this suit." Lobo told him as she looked at her hands.

"What I don't understand is why they're okay with this..." Zoi spoke up as they saw Ginpen fought off a few Jyamato.

"I'm with her..." Tycoon spoke up. "If we lose, we'll die. That's just ridiculous!" Leo then spotted Geats in the water armor batting away a few Jyamato with the light blue pipe is hand. Geats overheard there little conflict about all this before he batted away another. Ginpen knocked away a few before he fired a few arrows at others. Before he can attack another, the Toryo Jyamato came up from behind and swung its ax at him. He was sent flying past the others as he dropped his photo of himself and his son.

The Toryo Jyamato knocked him down when he tried to get back up before he used his bow and arrow to try to shoot at a few Jyamato before the Toryo kicked him again. Lobo picked up his photo and recognized it. "This is..." She said before they saw Ginpen tuck and rolled before firing a few shots at the Toryo but it used its ax to block those shots. It slowly walked towards him before it was close enough to swing its axes at him a few times before it sent Ginpen flying back and skid the ground as a huge amount of damage was brought down on him as he came to a stop when he hit a tree.

"I can't lose... not here...!" Ginpen shouted as he struggled to get up. Lobo and the other three saw how determined he is to win before they looked at the photo.

"A wish... worth losing your life..." Leo whispered as they thought it over. They then heard Ginpen grunt as the Toryo knock him down before it raised up its axes and through one of them at him. The ax it through landed in front of him before it glowed and exploded. The explosion sent him flying and dealt a huge amount of damage as he transformed back to Eclipse when he hit the ground.

"Mr. Eclipse!!" Lobo called out before she and the others ran over to him. They found him laying next to the river and doesn't look so good as the other four transformed out of their Rider forms. "Are you okay?" Twilight asked as Flash carefully lifted him up. They saw a few small red sparks emitting from his driver before they saw his ID Core cracked.

"Guess this means the end of me..." Eclipse wheezed out. "I failed him, and now I must leave him behind... I don't deserve to be a father..."

"Was there..." Flash spoke up as Twilight gave Eclipse the photo back. "Was there no other way?" Eclipse lift up his arm as to grab hold of the photo.

"I just wished... to save him." He told them as tears ran down his cheek while his body began to fade away. All that was left is the armed arrow buckle as all for them were in shock that he vanished before their eyes. Twilight picked up the buckle as she can't believe what they just witness.


China was holding a tablet as the image with Eclipse on it faded out before the word lose appeared on it.

Mission failed.

"How unfortunate." She said in a sad tone.


Back in the field, Twilight picked up the photo that was in the water as she looked at it with a sad look. Both her and Wallflower couldn't help but shed tears as he was trying to save his sick son just when Geats walked up to them. "Unless you fight, the world will not change." He told them in a sympathetic tone before he took out the Buckle from his driver and transformed back to Ace. "That's all there is. That's the only choice."

"Why... why are you fighting?" Micro asked Ace.

"I want to help unfortunate children around the world." Ace answered. Each of them looked at Ace before he continued. "They are the ones who will make the future."

"So just like me and Twi, you wish for a peaceful world." Flash spoke up and assumed before they heard a big splash in the river. They turned to see the Toryo approach them and ready to destroy them.

"If you want to change the world, then fight." Ace told them as he placed the water Buckle back in the driver.

Set.

They quickly stood back when holographic words of the buckle appeared next to him before he extended out his hand and snapped his fingers. "Henshin." Ace said before he activated the Buckle and the armed water was equipped when he transformed back into Geats.

Armed Water.
Ready, Fight!

Geats charged at the Toryo before the two clashed weapons together. The Toryo knocked him back as they fought in the river. Geats jumped when it tried to attack his legs before he bumped it on the head with the pipe. He then blocked each attack from it with the pipe before being stumbled back by it. After he stepped back a few feet from it, Geats turned the faucet on the pipe before aiming towards the Toryo. A tube then extended from behind the pipe to soak up some of the water from the river before blasting the Toryo with a powerful spray of water to send it flying back.

After it rolled on the ground, Geats charged forward and clashed weapons with it. Flash, Twilight, Micro, and Wallflower raced over and saw Geats fight against the Jyamato. "To change the world..." Flash started as he took out the Boost buckle.

"We must fight...!" Twilight finished as she brought out the Magnum buckle. They looked at Micro and Wallflower who looked as determined as they did when they readied their buckles. Each of them then placed their Buckles in their drivers as holographic words of each buckle appeared next to them.

Set.

Flash cracked his knuckles as Twilight pushed up her glasses before flipping her hair. Wallflower took a deep breath before she did small jumps in place as Micro took off his glasses. "Henshin!" All four of them shouted in unison as they took battle stance before they activated each other buckles. Flash revved up the Boost buckle before he transformed back into Leo when the helmet equipped onto his head and the Boost armor was equipped onto him as a robotic arm put it on him. Twilight spun the barrel on the Magnum buckle before pulling the trigger to equip the Magnum armor on as she transformed back into Lobo. Micro and Wallflower transformed back into Tycoon and Zoi as the armed arrow and armed shield was equipped on to them.

Armed Arrow.
Armed Shield.
Boost.
Magnum.

Ready, Fight!

Lobo ready the Magnum Shooter before she and Tycoon fired a barrage of arrows and Laser bullets at the Toryo when it had Geats pinned to a tree. Leo and Zoi then charged in before throwing a punch straight at it to knock get back a few feet. "What do we say to working together?" Leo asked as he held up his hand before Geats took it and nodded in agreement to his offer.

"Get ready for the highlight of the game!" Geats declared.

"This game is about to go up to eleven!" Leo declared before they charged in and attacked the Toryo all together. As the Toryo swung its ax at them, Zoi used her shield to block the attack before both Leo and Geats delivered a blow straight to its chest. The pipes on the boost armor unleashed flames to deliver a more powerful punch to the before both Tycoon and Lobo jumped over the others to fire multiple blasts towards it.

Geats through the pipe at a tree just as both Lobo and Leo charged forward so he can deliver a powerful punch and she got close enough to fire a bigger blast to send it flying back towards the pipe. Geats quickly pulled the trigger on the pipe to blast it with water to send it flying at Zoi so she could use her shield to send it flying in the air. Tycoon continue to fire multiple arrows right at it as it came down into the river.

The Toryo was getting fed up getting flinged around like a rag doll as the five Riders got ready to do more. They charged at it when it charged at them before they quickly ducked under its axes before dodging another swing from it so that both Geats and Zoi used the pipe and the shield to batted away. "Time for some fireworks!" Geats declared before he took the Magnum Buckle out of Lobo's driver. This confused her before he made her bring up the Magnum Shooter and insert it in the slot in front of the trigger and changed it to Rifle mode.

Magnum, Bullet Charge!

Leo realized that he's playing to do a big finish before he decided to play long and revved up the Boost buckle.

Boost Time!

The Boost Striker then road in on its own before it flipped and turned into a robotic lion. Geats, Tycoon, and Zoi pressed down on their buckles to help out with the big finish. Water started to flow into the pipe as the bow Tycoon hold charged up with power while the shield Zoi hold glowed bright. Leo's eyes glowed before he revved up the buckle again for the big finish while Zoi pulled the trigger on the Magnum Shooter.

Boost, Grand Strike!
Tactical Blast!
Water Strike!
Shield Strike!
Arrow Strike!

Geats unleashed a very powerful wave of water straight towards the Toryo as Zoi through her shield as it spun around in the air. The enormous blast of water blinded the Toryo as the shield struck it a few times as Lobo and Tycoon released a barrage of arrows and laser bullets right at it. From within the wave is Leo who came at it with a powerful Rider Punch as the pipes on his right arm gave an extra boost. The moment he struck and landed behind it, the Toryo exploded.

"Wow, that Boost Buckle really packs a punch!" Zoi commented when she, Tycoon, and Lobo ran over to Leo.

"Man, that really got my adrenaline going!" Tycoon told them.

"Thanks... for being so easy to fool." Geats told them in a amused tone. "I knew you had it in you."

"What do you mean being so easy to fool?" Lobo asked him.

"I know you guys would help me out if I made up some sad story." Geats told them. "All four of you looked gullible enough, I mean." He then turned to walk away as they were shocked that he tricked them.

"Then what was that about helping kids?!" Leo shouted at him while sounding angry.

"Don't any of you read books?" Geats asked when he stopped. "Foxes are known to be deceive."

"So all of that was a lie?!" Lobo asked as Leo tightened his fist.

"Mr. Eclipse died to try and help his son!" Leo shouted before he was about to throw a punch at Geats.

"Stop!" Geats told him before the Boost Buckle in Leo's driver suddenly blasted off and pushed Leo back into the others before it flew off. "Too bad, it's a one use item." He then turned to leave as Leo hit the ground in anger at him.


"And that's the end of round one!" China declared as every rider were back on the floating island and out of their Rider forms. "Only nine remain. Good job out there! We will resume Desire Grand Prix on the next Jyamato appearance. Until then, have a good day!"

"Hold on!" Twilight called out as the others except Flash turned to leave. "If you can fulfill any wishes... Does that mean you can revive all the eliminated contestants?"

"If that is what you wish." China told her with a warm smile before she left.

"Any wish can be fulfilled..." Sonata said to herself when China answered Twilight.

"Like I'll lose to any of you." Toxic said before he walked out. Flash placed a hand on her shoulder as he knew why she asked that before Ace stopped next to them.

"You can wish for a better world all you want." Ace told them as Flash shot him a glare. "In the end, I'll be the one winning."


Within the hospital, Eclipse's son lays in his bed with his mother talking to the doctor. "We have all the resources we need to operate on your son." The doctor told her, which surprised her.

"But, how?" She asked him.

"Just now, we received a large sum of donation for your son." The doctor answered her. "Apparently it is from someone called 'nameless fox'." Outside the hospital is Ace in casual clothing walking out as he was the one who gave the hospital the resources they need to help Eclipse's son. He stopped before giving one last look and moving on.


"Kamen Rider Geats..." A disguised voice said in an unknown location as a monitor showed Ace leaving the hospital to a masked man. "Just what is your endgame...?"


The rules of the Desire Grand Prix:

The soul survivor of the game will have their wish granted.

Conditions apply.