• Published 19th Dec 2022
  • 246 Views, 41 Comments

Bastion (Rewrite under consideration) - Blackwatch9



The Pacific Alliance opens a second front in its war for survival

  • ...
12
 41
 246
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Sorry to say. But this particular story ain't for me.

Not only because I didn't know or haven't read this Frontline Book Series beforehand. So, I don't know what is going on half the time.


But I utterly despise seeing a cliche story where the ponies are grossly OOC, becoming disgusting human slavers of all things

And I this particular story scenario, have the audacity to joined/allied the genocidal aliens in this book series too!?

How the hell are these ponies "peaceful, friendship, and harmony" in this storyline?


These Xenos scum needs the classic pecking order of who truly RULES this galaxy.

But I do miss the Command and Conquer, the Halo Legends, and possibly that Dawn of Command Crossover.

Is what OP Omni God-Emperor Doom said about this story true?

11687124

11687063

Well there’s a clue as to why the ponies are OOC in this chapter and unlike other stories there is an actual reason why the ponies are OOC it would just be spoiling the future

And I this particular story scenario, have the audacity to joined/allied the genocidal aliens in this book series too!?

What do you mean by that?

11687369

However a new threat emerges as Battlegroup Zata discovers that the New Caledonia system is not only occupied by the Lankies but also a race of Anthropomorphic Ponies that have enslaved the Local human population.

Then can you please explain why the Lankies are in the same solar system as the ponies world?

11687404
Well the world the Imperials inhabited used to be run by the NAC before they were forced underground by the Lankies, now I haven’t come up with a definitive reason as to why the Lankies left before the Imperials arrived nor why they haven’t bothered the Equestrians since but my working reason is that because the Lankies are attracted to radio and radar waves they can only really “see” ships or structures that have or produced them, for example a terraformer with has a radio and is sending updates or a ship using its radar.

Because the Equestrians don’t use the same tech as humans and rely on magic the Lankies not only don’t see the ponies but also actively stay away from the magic sources.

Again this is all a WIP so I probably may or may not change this and because there’s little information about the Lankies in the actual source material I don’t feel comfortable writing much information about them other then maybe new Seedships or Lankies

As for that bit in the description I will admit that was from a time where I had thought about having the humans simply being enslaved but I have changed my mind about that, however I don’t know if I can expand on the state of humans in Equestrian space in the main story maybe if I decide to to do some side stories but that’ll probably be until I either get a ways into this story or finish it entirely.

I hope this clears a few things up.

Login or register to comment