• Published 10th Oct 2022
  • 504 Views, 9 Comments

My Little Pony: One as a Family. "Trials of Friendship" - SaburoDaimando



One month after the events of Life in Canterlot, Wanda will undergo new hardships, including having to separate from friends.

  • ...
18
 9
 504

PreviousChapters Next
Arc 22(Prisoners of Daisy Joy Tech)-1: Stay Awhile, Stay Forever

Arc 22: Prisoners of Daisy Joy Tech

Stay Awhile, Stay Forever

“Uggh. Where am I?”

Wanda Young woke up in the middle of a room, tied up to a chair, wearing some kind of candy-coated dress with bubble-like sleeves, a pink bowtie on her head and a light blue bowtie around her upper torso. Her view looked blurry as a familiar pompous pony walked towards her with a smile on her face.

“Well hello there,” The pony said with a sinister tone. “I didn’t expect you to be joining us.”

As Wanda’s vision cleared up, she saw the face of Miss Honey Twist in front of her. The Man’s Cub screamed really loud before falling back down on her back.

“Where, where am I?” Wanda said, frantically.

“Why, you’re in Daisy Joy Tech…as our new student,” Miss Honey Twist said, standing Wanda’s chair up.

“Daisy Joy Tech,” Wanda said. “But I thought the Senate said I didn’t need to come here.”

“Oh that’s true,” Miss Honey Twist explained. “But for some reason, Gold Banks is one pony who wouldn’t take no for an answer. So she took you away to this institute of mine. Let me be the first to say ‘Welcome to Daisy Joy Tech.’ You’re going to be with us, regardless if you like it or not.”

Wanda struggled to pull herself out of the bindings as she looked up at Miss Honey Twist.

“But I don’t want to be here,” Wanda cried, struggling to break out. “I want to be home with mommy. I wanna see my friends again.”

“Oh you won’t get to see your mommy again,” Ms Honey Twist said with delight. “As for your friends, we were able to pick some of them up. That includes two juvenile delinquents who were originally expelled long ago, but were selected for reinstatement. Don’t worry. You’ll get to see them soon.”

“You won’t get away with this,” Wanda screamed. “I want my mommy. I want my Abby.”

“Is that the name of your kitty cat?” Honey Twist smirked. “Oh I had her and a baby dragon locked away in the little prison, and she’ll be joined by a pest who helped one of the two delinquents that you called friend. What was her name? Oh…Cozy Glow.”

Wanda raged loudly, kicking and screaming as she struggled to break herself free from her bindings. But all Miss Honey Twist could do was to grab hold of Wanda’s chair with her magic, preventing Wanda from shaking it at all. Wanda could do nothing, but stare at Miss Honey Twist in fear.

“There now,” Miss Honey Twist said. “You’ll be free of your bindings soon when you enter your new dorm room. After all, you’re no longer just another visitor. You’re apart of this school now. Stay awhile. Stay forever.”

Immediately, Miss Honey Twist tapped her hoof on the floor. The door behind her opened as Marcie Pan and Fawn Doo marched towards the dean of the school, wearing what appeared to be warden uniforms.

“We await your command, Miss Honey Twist,” Marcie Pan said as she and Fawn Doo saluted her.

“Take our new student down to her dorm,” Miss Honey Twist said. “And introduce her to a friend who hasn’t seen her in a long time. Afterwards, come and fetch Magistrate’s Creme Dream’s rebellious daughter. It’s time we taught her a lesson she won’t forget.”

“At once,” Fawn Doo said.

Immediately, Marcie Pan and Fawn Doo grabbed the legs of the chair Wanda was tied to and marched off with her towards the door. Wanda turned towards Miss Honey Twist, who smirked back at the Man’s Cub.

“And don’t bother trying to break out with your magic,” Miss Honey Twist explained. “I made sure I disabled that to ensure you won’t break free. Furthermore, I did the same to your friends, especially the one called Sunset Shimmer.”

“NOOOOOOOOO!” Wanda screamed as she was led out the door by the two warden fillies, leaving Miss Honey Twist behind.

“Once they get settled into the new home, I should report to Magistrate Creme Dream about this,” Miss Honey Twist siad.

As Wanda was led down the halls of the school, she looked around and saw colts and fillies slowly march down, each species with a cuff assigned to restrict their magic. Earth ponies had special cuffs on their hooves. Pegasi had their wings cuffed. Unicorns had their horns cuffed. Some of them looked depressed, saddened or even hopeless. Wanda could do nothing but stare at the despair in their eyes.

“Like how we handle the school?” Marcie Pan asked.

“NO!” Wanda yelled. “This isn’t a school. This is a prison.”

“You’re right,” Fawn Doo said. “Not long ago, this used to be a mere boarding school. But after Miss Honey Twist got a new partner from the long-closed Coltsom Detention Center, she thought turning it into a prison was a far better idea.”

“And she named us Junior Wardens to celebrate this moment,” Marcie Pan said. “That means we’re superior to every other wuss in this school.”

“You’re a pair of meanies,” Wanda shouted.

“Flattery will get you nowhere,” Fawn Doo said.

“Now come on,” Marcie Pan said as she and Fawn Doo carried Wanda down the halls. “You’re going to enjoy your new quarters here in Daisy Joy Tech.”

Not much later, Marcie Pan and Fawn Doo arrived at a door. Fawn Doo pulled out the keys before sticking one into the keyhole and turning the knob. Once the door swung open, Marcie Pan and Fawn Doo threw the chair with Wanda tied to it into the room, leaving her on the floor.

“This is your new living quarters,” Marcie Pan said.

“Enjoy, because this will be the last place you’ll ever live in,” Fawn Doo said.

“But she said I would be untied,” Wanda screamed.

“You will,” Marcie Pan said. “By your new roommate.”

Marcie Pan and Fawn Doo laughed maniacally as they shut the door before locking it, leaving Wanda on the floor tied up.

“LET ME OUT OF HERE!” Wanda yelled. “SOMEONE HELP ME!”

“Wanda? Is that you?”

Wanda paused the moment she heard a voice.

“Hello?” Wanda said. “Who’s there?”

As the light turned on without any warning, Wanda looked up, and she was totally surprised.

“Misty?” Wanda said. “Is that you?”

In front of Wanda Young was Misty Brightdawn, who walked up to Wanda Young and picked her chair up, standing the Man’s Cub upright.

“Wanda,” Misty said. “I never thought I would see you again.”

“You haven’t changed at all since I last saw you,” Wanda said. “I thought you lived in the years after we sent the Pony of Shadows packing.”

“I did,” Misty said as she began to untie Wanda. “And for some reason, I have lived for more than a thousand years.”

“Well how is that possible?” Wanda asked.

“I think it’s because of my ties to my brother, King Sombra,” Misty said. “After all, he’s not only still around today, he’s also the ruler of the Crystal Empire.”

As the ropes around Wanda loosen, the Man’s Cub pulled herself loose and jumped out of her chair. She turned to Misty who smiled right at her.

“I don’t care if you’re a thousand years old or if you were born a few years back,” Wanda cried. “I’m just glad to have you back.”

Immediately, Wanda reached out and gave Misty a hug, who resorted to hugging her back.

“I’m glad to see you again, after a thousand years,” Misty said.

“Wanda? Wanda are you alright?” Wanda and Misty turned towards the wall where the voice was coming from.

“Sunset?” Wanda shouted. “Is that you?”

On the other side of the wall in another dorm room, Sunset Shimmer and Pinkie Pie sat there with Sunset Shimmer’s ear to the wall. Sunset Shimmer had a bolt attached to her horn while Pinkie had bolts covering her hooves.

“It’s me alright,” Sunset Shimmer said. “And Pinkie Pie’s with me.”

“Pinkie,” Wanda shouted from the other side. “Can you hear me?”

“I can,” Pinkie said. “But I don’t think it will do me any good.”

“Pinkie,” Wanda shouted. “You’re the reincarnation of Discord. How come you can’t break out?”

“Because they locked my magic away,” Pinkie PIe said.

“Not only that, even my demon form can’t break out,” Sunset Shimmer explained. “Early ago, I felt like wanting to transform, but whatever’s on my horn is preventing me from doing.”

“So you can’t become a demon at all?” Wanda shouted. “Even if you wanted to?”

“Yes,” Sunset Shimmer said. “I don’t know how they did it. But they succeeded in doing so. So you won’t be able to count on my demon form, even if it tries to break free.”

“Sorry Wanda,” Pinkie Pie shouted. “We’re out of luck on this one.”

“Well that being said,” Wanda shouted. “Is there anyone else there?”

“We heard that the Dazzlings are next door to us,” Pinkie Pie shouted. “All three of them are worried about being locked inside this prison.”

Suddenly, the voice of Sonata Dusk shouted “Hey Pinkie. Is that Wanda Young? Is she alright?”

Pinkie ran up to the other wall and shouted “She is. And she’s got a friend with her.”

“Really?” Sonata Dusk shouted. “Who is it?”

“I think her name is Misty Brightdawn,” Pinkie Pie said. “She’s supposed to be a thousand year old filly.”

“Wait,” Wanda shouted from the other room. “I thought your powers as Discord were locked away. How were you able to find out?”

“It’s simple,” Sunset shouted. “She told me who she was before you arrived.”

On the other side of the room, Wanda just slumped back a bit on the wall while Misty walked up and held Wanda closely.

“Did you discover anyone else?” Wanda asked.

“Yes,” Misty said. “Someone calling themselves Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer are locked in the other dorm next to us. They’re also linked to two former expelled students named Golden Lace and Juniper Montage.”

Wanda immediately ran up to the other wall and knocked a few times. Immediately, she heard the sound of two ponies yawning.

“Misty,” the voice of what sounded like Starlight said. “Is that you?”

“Starlight,” Wanda shouted. “It’s me, Wanda.”

“Wanda,” Twilight shouted. “Is that you?”

“It is,” Wanda said. “Are you alright?”

“No,” Twilight said. “They took Spike away from me.”

“They took Abby from me as well,” Wanda explained. “And they mentioned something about locking Cozy Glow in the same room as them.”

“That’s horrible,” Starlight said. “Poor Cozy, Abby and Spike.”

“By the way,” Wanda asked. “Are Golden Lace and Juniper Montage there? I heard they were recaptured.”

“They were,” Twilight said. “Golden Lace broke down crying before you arrived and Juniper’s trying to cheer her up. Lace told me that she didn’t expect the school to be turned into some kind of prison.”

“Didn’t Hoops, Dumbbell and Score escape from one?” Wanda asked.

“Yes,” Starlight explained. “But I heard that Coltsome’s system pales in comparison to Daisy Joy Tech. I don’t know how we’re going to get out of this mess.”

Wanda just placed her back on the wall and slid down. Once again, Misty ran up to Wanda and gave her a big hug.

“Wanda,” Misty said. “I think it’s time I explained to you how I got here.”

“Thanks Misty,” Wanda said. “I may be upset, but go ahead.”

“Days ago,” Misty said,” My brother King Sombra told me about the incident involving this Ground Bridge Portal demonstration gone wrong and how it pulled you into the past. Then I realized that you came from this era and went into the past, back when I originally lost him and my mother: Princess Amore Brightdawn.”

“That’s right,” Wanda said. “I was pulled back in time because of an incident by Coldnelius Snap and I wound up in the era where I met you.”

“Yes,” Misty explained. “After Princess Celestia got in contact with my brother, she told him that she would want to bring me up to meet you again after one thousand years. So my big brother allowed me to go up to Canterlot on one of his private yachts with some guards by my side. But we didn’t make it that far.”

“What happened?” Wanda asked.

Misty looked down at the floor and said “A group of soldiers ambushed us and took down the yacht. We crashed into a forest, but at least we all survived. That being said, when they tried to escort me to safety, these soldiers calling themselves the Debt Collectors took us captive. Their leader’s name was Master Trench Gruff, and he’s one of the most despicable ponies ever.”

“And I take it this Trench Gruff took you up here,” Wanda asked.

“Yes,” Misty said. “Though Miss Honey Twist found out that I was a thousand year old filly and the younger sister of King Sombra, she decided to enroll me into her boarding school and locked my powers away. Thanks to her, I’ve been tormented for days at this miserable place. Even their new head warden called Steel Bolt treats me like garbage.”

“That’s horrible,” Wanda said. “I heard bad things about Daisy Joy Tech. But I never expected it to get this worse.”

Misty shifted her head upwards and said “I wonder why all of you ended up like this?”

“I don’t know,” Wanda said. “Right now, I’m worried about Abigail, Spike and Cozy Glow, if what Miss Honey Twist said is true.”

Meanwhile, Cozy Glow was held up by Marcie Pan and Fawn Doo with her wings tied up, her horn cuffed down and even her hooves in anti-magic cuffs. She kicked and screamed as hard as possible as she was led down a staircase.

“You let me go this instant,” Cozy Glow yelled.

“That won’t be necessary,” Fawn Doo said.

“Yeah,” Marcie Pan stated. “You’re going to be a permanent guest in our school as punishment for sneaking around this place.”

As Marcie Pan and Fawn Doo reached the bottom of the stairs with Cozy Glow, they opened the front door and walked on in, where there were some empty cages lying around save for a big one that had Abigail and Spike in it, who were crying out loud.

“What are you going to do with me?” Cozy Glow demanded.

“It’s simple, “ Marcie Pan said, placing her key to the cage’s keyhole. “You’re going inside with these two strays.”

Marcie Pan opened the cage as Fawn Doo shoved Cozy Glow inside. The two ponies shut the cage tight before locking it. Then they looked down at Cozy Glow, Abigail and Spike.

“How do you like your new guests?” Marcie Pan asked.

“Disturbing,” Cozy Glow said, holding the bars of her new prison and glaring down at the two fillies. “Putting me in here is one thing. But placing Spike and Abigail in here as well? You’re both a pair of sick monsters.”

“Flattery will get you nowhere,” Fawn Doo said. “Anyway, enjoy your stay. You’ll be here for the rest of your lives.”

Marcie Pan and Fawn Doo laughed out loud as they turned tail and left the room before shutting the door tight. Cozy Glow gripped the bars tightly as Abigail and Spike held each other close.

“Curse those smug snarkers,” Cozy Glow snarled. “If they wanted to lock me tight, they should have locked me in Tartarus with a centaur or something as a cellmate.”

“Cozy.” Cozy Glow turned towards Abigail and Spike, who stared up at the little filly.

“You guys as well?” Cozy said.

“Yes,” Spike said. “I want….Twilight.”

“I know you do,” Cozy Glow said. “I just want out of this miserable place and back where I belong. But why did this happen?”

Cozy Glow sat down for a bit and pondered while Spike and Abigail held onto each other.

“It doesn’t make any sense,” Cozy Glow pondered. “Yesterday, Firelight Glimmer debated and humiliated Gold Banks on the world stage, thus striking down the proposal to ship Wanda to Daisy Joy Tech, and now not only is Wanda forced into Daisy Joy Tech, but the same can be said for the rest of us. Why is that?”

Suddenly, Cozy Glow’s mind popped up instantly. She tapped her hoof on the bars of her cell before turning towards Abigail and Spike.

“I’ve figured it out,” Cozy Glow said. “Gold Banks did this all by herself. She must have kidnapped us while we were all sleeping and had her Debt Collectors take us away, against the will of my mother. Lately, I’ve heard that Gold Banks isn’t on good terms with Magistrate Creme Dream, and she’s willing to do anything to get her way. That’s the perfect explanation for this crisis.”

“Gold Banks?” Both Spike and Abigail said.

“Yes,” Cozy Glow said. “Gold Banks wanted revenge for being humiliated on that political stage, and she did so by taking us all captive, even in defiance of my own mother. I may despise that witch who brought me into this world, but even she knows this is a stupid idea and would get a ton of backlash from the citizens of Equestria.”

“Mother….smart?” Spike asked.

“Yes,” Cozy Glow said. “My mother has been around for a thousand years. Even she knows about political backlash when she sees it. The only question is, how long until the public realizes the truth?”

“Let them know about the truth all they want you little brat.” Cozy Glow, Abigail and Spike turned to the doorway where a familiar light-gray, well-built stallion with a brown mane and tail stepped in with another familiar officer by his side.

“I know you two,” Cozy Glow said. “You’re Warden Steel Bolt and Officer Blue Heat from the Coltsom Detention Facility.”

“Until three juvenile delinquents took it down,” Steel Bolt said. “I supervised another prison afterwards. But when I heard about two fillies and a teacher who broke out of Daisy Joy Tech, I decided to transfer here just for the hay of it. I take it you’re the little troublemaker who was friends with one of those two clowns.”

“I am,” Cozy Glow said. “What about it?”

Steel Bolt turned towards Blue Heat and said “Tell em, partner.”

“Your crime was assisting the fugitive Golden Lace and figuring out the layout of this boarding school,” Blue Heat explained. “So as your punishment, you’re locked away like wild animals in this cage until further notice.”

“And what if the ponies of Equestria find out about our disappearance?” Cozy Glow asked.

“Let them, “ Steel Bolt said. “Even after they find out, let them. We’ll use you all as a, let’s say….negotiating bid to make them an offer they won’t refuse. That way, they won’t even think about coming to rescue you at all.”

“What?” Cozy Glow shouted.

“Deal with it,” Blue Heat said. “You’re going to be here for a long time, and even Princess Celestia will be helpless to save you.”

“You said it, Blue Heat,” Steel Bolt laughed “Come on. Let’s go report to the Headmare that everyone is secure, including that monkey who thinks she’s a princess.”

As Steel Bolt and Blue Heat laughed, they walked out the door and shut it tight, leaving Cozy Glow alone with Spike and Abigail.

“Wanda,” Abigail cried.

“Twilight,” Spike sighed.

Cozy Glow held onto the bars of her cell before slumping down.

“Now how are we going to get out of this if they can use us as ransom to keep Princess Celestia away?” Cozy Glow asked.

Later that night, Warden Steel Bolt knocked on the giant twin doors leading to the Headmare’s office. Miss Honey Twist opened one of the two doors, to which Steel Bolt and Blue Heat bowed to her.

“Cut the pleasantries,” Miss Honey Twist said. “Report.”

“Those new brats have been safely secured in their new dorms,” Warden Steel Bolt explained. “And the one known as Cozy Glow is sharing a cell with a pair of disgusting animals.

“Excellent,” Miss Honey Twist said. “I shall prepare the lesson plan for them tomorrow, and I will pair them up with three of the most despicable delinquents ever.”

“You’re not talking about Wallflower Blush, Vignette Valencia and Gloriosa Daisy, are ya?” Blue Heat asked.

“But of course,” Miss Honey Twist explained. “I want to make sure these new students are comfy, but not too comfy. After all, they will be experiencing F after F after F just to break their willpower.”

“Is there anything you want us to do?” Warden Steel Bolt asked.

“Nothing for now,” Miss Honey Twist said. “Except to prepare for tomorrow. I intend on submitting my report in a minute.”

“At once, Miss Honey Twist,” Steel Bolt said.

As both Steel Bolt and Blue Heat stepped away from the office, Miss Honey Twist closed the door shut before walking over to her desk and pressing a few buttons.

“Magistrate Creme Dream needs to know of this,” Miss Honey Twist said.

Immediately, a high definition monitor dropped down as the lights dimmed. The monitor turned on, revealing Magistrate Creme Dream.

“I’m eager to hear your report of today’s lesson plan,” Creme Dream asked.

“Student failure is at an all time high and their morale is at an all time low,” Miss Honey Twist explained. “They are a shell of their former selves. Even their mean-spirited side has collapsed.”

“Excellent,” Creme Dream said. “But I take it that’s not the reason why you came to report.”

“That is true,” Miss Honey Twist said. “Recently, the members of the Debt Collectors led by Master Trench Gruff brought to me a new batch of students, which included the Man’s Cub Princess Wanda.”

“That’s strange,” Creme Dream said. “I did not authorize Wanda’s enrollment into Daisy Joy Tech.”

“That you’re right on,” Miss Honey Twist said. “After all, Senate Bill 060660 failed 90-10 by a near unanimous vote by the Senate. And you can thank Firelight Glimmer for making Gold Banks look like a total fool on the political stage.”

“Gold Banks,” Creme Dream said. “She would have resorted to this low just for revenge. I figured she would pull a stunt like that.”

“What do you wish for me to do?” Miss Honey Twist asked.

“I would like for you to keep them for a bit for now just to crush their spirit,” Magistrate Creme Dream said. “I’ll have my daughter Majesty reveal to Princess Celestia their location. And when the time comes, I will deal with Gold Banks for her insolence.”

“And I could use this moment to double cross my new junior wardens,” Miss Honey Twist said with glee. “But tell me. Do you think Gold Banks has become too much of a loose cannon?”

“Believe me,” Creme Dream said. “Her recent actions say a whole lot.”

Meanwhile, in the dead of night, Gold Banks stepped out of her helicopter in the middle of Sire Hollow’s ruins with a couple of Debt Collector guards by her side. Towers of ice dotted the village with some houses in ruins. However, she turned her direction towards the graveyard, which remained untouched.

“I’m surprised,” Gold Banks laughed. “I thought those Windigo’s Guild buffoons would trash the nearby graveyard. But it seems I was mistaken. Too bad, because I don’t live up to their standards.”

One of the guards gave a sledge hammer to Gold Banks, who held it up with her magic. She made her way towards the graveyard with the sledgehammer before smashing her way through the gate with the weapon.

"Now, Gold Banks said. "Where would his grave site be?"

Gold Banks looked around the graveyard where the deceased were laid to rest. Her eyes caught a headstone that stuck out like a sore thumb, much to her delight."

"There it is," Gold Banks said. "The grave of that fool's brother-in-law who died defending his town from the Windigo's Guild."

Gold Banks marched over to the grave with her sledgehammer and glared at it, which read "RIP Meteor Flare." Gold Banks held her hammer with her magic and smirked with delight.

"It's a shame that I have to deface this grave," Gold Banks said as she swung back. "But then again, it's not the first time I've done this."

With a powerful swing, Gold Banks smashed the gravestone with the sledgehammer, breaking the headpiece bit by bit until it was reduced to gravel. When the dastardly deed was done, Gold Banks held the hammer in the air and grinned devilishly.

"Humiliate me on the world stage and I'll teach you a lesson you won't forget," Gold Banks laughed before she stepped away, leaving what's left of Meteor Flare's grave behind.

To Be Contiued in…

What a Miserable Life This Is

Author's Note:

This was the moment I've been waiting for: The Return to Daisy Joy Tech. Originally, it was just going to be Wanda only. Then I decided to take it up a few notches with Sunset, Starlight, Pinkie, Lace and Juniper. Then I had to include in the Dazzlings and Cozy Glow with Abigail and Spike. And finally, I realized "Why not also throw Twilight Sparkle into the mix?"

And yes, Misty Brightdawn is back.

Finally, the graveyard scene that I added in? That was to showcase just how despicable Gold Banks truly is.

If you it was this bad, I'm going to showcase how Celestia and Luna will react with them gone(And they don't realize that Gold Banks took them all)

PreviousChapters Next