• Published 27th Sep 2022
  • 757 Views, 56 Comments

Chaotic nanny - Little galaxy



after discord's reform,At discord and fluttershy's tea party,An unexpected guest broke into and broke the tea party,Discord found that the stranger was a colt,And discord must now be her nanny,How will discord be tortured by this pony?

  • ...
2
 56
 757

Chapter IX The real past(2)

Little Milky Way bit the bread silently until both horses had finished the bread. No one said the first sentence, but Thompson said first:

"By the way... How much did you pay for this bread? I will pay you back later!"

"No money." Little Milky Way turned away, "The shopkeeper thought I was cute, so he gave me a piece of bread... Oh, don't think so much! Where are you going next?" Little Milky Way lied. She bought the bread with the last money she had saved from helping others before. Although the shopkeeper really wanted to send her a bread, she refused. She didn't want to trouble other ponies, and she didn't want Thompson to feel indebted to her, so she told a white lie.

"I don't know... I'm homeless..."

"Then you can follow me, and we can take care of each other. Do you know... that pony welfare home over there?"

"Thank you. Can I... make friends with you?" Hearing Thompson's request in a low voice, it seemed that she was worried that Little Milky Way would refuse. Little Milky Way smiled at him. She took Thompson's hoof and said, "We are friends already, right? Let's go. It's going to be completely late. Maybe the welfare home can take us in."

The little Milky Way led Thompson to run in front, and Thompson's unchanged mouth gradually raised an arc. The little Milky Way was now in his eyes, just like the really Milky Way in the sky.

"Thank you..."

When it was completely late, they also ran to the door of the welfare home. They knocked at the closed door. The dean heard a slight knock, thinking it was the creaking sound of the wind. The knocking lasted for a long time before he realized that someone was coming. He hurried out to open the door. As soon as the door opened, he could see the little Milky Way and Thompson with red faces. When he saw the ponies' messy manes and worried expressions, he immediately understood what was going on. He didn't say anything more, just said, "You must be tired. Come in and have a rest." He took the two ponies into the welfare home. Since then, there have been two more ponies in the welfare home, and Thompson and Little Milky Way finally have a place to rest.

In fact, when they first entered the welfare home, they didn't even have enough room to sleep. The welfare home was originally very small (the president himself paid for the public welfare office PS: occasionally there were donations), and the number of foals that could be accommodated was limited. The sudden joining of Little Milky Way and Thompson made the welfare home a little difficult, but after all, it was the president's order that had to squeeze out some vacant seats for them, Fortunately, there are often other ponies in the welfare home to adopt the children here, so they soon made room for them. When seeing the empty bed, Little Milky Way breathed a sigh of relief, but Thompson always kept his mind on the happy smile on the face of the led away pony. He was moved and determined to participate in the adoption activity next time, and he would also go with Little Milky Way!

They stayed in the welfare home. After a few months, there would be ponies that asked for adoption every month. Every time Little Milky Way can't hide and say that he just wants to find her own parents, but Thompson does the opposite. He always attends. Unfortunately, he hasn't been adopted once in recent months. Every time he failed, Little Milky Way would comfort him that he would do well next time, so Thompson could have the courage to try every new round of adoption.

Finally, one night, a lady pony decided to adopt Thompson and take him home tomorrow.

Thompson even couldn't believe the news of his adoption, but when he accepted the fact, he jumped up and down in the yard excitedly. He ran to the room of Little Milky Way and was eager to share the great news with her. Little Milky Way smiled and congratulated him, but at the same time, she was reluctant to part with him. She had been waiting for Thompson to find his adoptive family and then left the welfare home to find her parents. She had some clues about their whereabouts (that dream). She decided to sneak a look at the pony that adopted him and prepare to send her sincere blessing and thanks.

But when she quietly followed the pony and left the welfare home, in a small alley, she heard words that made her very angry, Why did pony really adopt Thompson? She said frankly to the dean: "I will only adopt him for a period of time to deal with those annoying journalists, and I am also very kind. Don't worry, I will give a sum of money as compensation for the pony. You are the nearest welfare home that is short of money... right?"

The dean's expression was shocked at first, then became angry, but finally there was nothing left.

For a long time, he sighed: "Well, I won't tell them..."

"Thank u, I will come to adopt the pony in the morning!"

The lady turned and rode away. The dean also sighed and left, leaving only the little Milky Way at the dark corner. She kept slapping the wall, and the flowers in her hooves also fell on the ground, leaving the ground littered. Her previous joy is now full of anger. She doesn't understand, just to make a play? She had no idea Thompson's desire for family! Little Milky Way leaned against the wall helplessly. She still remembered that Thompson had no courage to tell him the truth when he heard the smile when he was adopted by a pony. Moreover, the welfare home really seemed to need this money to maintain huge expenses. Little Milky Way was very upset. She made a decision that she would never change.

Don't tell Thompson about it!

He had been abandoned by his own parents once, and could not be stimulated again. She had seen Thompson's pony quietly crying in the corner at the beginning, and she could not even imagine how Thompson would be stimulated again! But... the problem of money in the welfare home... Little Milky Way made a decision after all. She looked at the mud marks left by the carriage that ran away, and ran after it with great strides.

The next morning.

Thompson got up early this morning. At this point in the past, he was probably still sleeping late. But today, he has already packed all his luggage and combed his brown mane in good order. For this adoption, he is fully prepared and will never make mistakes.

Thompson was both excited and sad at this time. What he was excited about was that he could finally have a real home, and what he was sad about was that he could not bear to part with Little Milky Way, his most important friend. Without her, he might have starved or frozen to death.

"If I can, I will ask my new parents to take you away too! Before that... Please wait, I have prepared a gift for you as a compensation for temporary separation." He looked at the gift box under his pillow that had not been unwrapped and smiled, "I don't know if this is bigger... hey hey, she should like it?"

"Thompson!"

"It's the dean!" The president's voice came from the outside of the room, and his mouth responded "Coming". He quickly covered his pillow and went out to ask the new parents how long it would take to get here.

The dean stood quietly in the corridor.

Thompson suppressed his excitement. He pretended to be calm and said, "Dean, when will my new parents come? I can't wait... By the way, did you see her? I want to say goodbye to her, by the way..."

"The adopted pony has taken her away."

"What?"

Thompson didn't even respond for a moment. He was still trying to figure out his thoughts, "Who... who took who away?" The dean mechanically repeated: "Your adopted pony gave up the adoption of you and chose her - your best friend! Because she thinks she is more lovely and can be liked by the adopted pony, which is indeed the case."

"Impossible! --"

Thompson screamed, and he ran to the hall, where all adopted ponies arrived and left. He didn't believe or want to believe that his best friend would rob his parents. When he arrived at the hall panting, he only saw the scene that made his heart ache suddenly stop - Little Milky Way got on the carriage under the guidance of the lady pony, and they left hurriedly surrounded by a group of reporters. At that moment, Thompson felt as if something was broken in his body. He could not even stand on his own body. He bowed his head silently. The unbreakable trust was also broken under the iron fact.

"I didn't expect you to be such a pony. From now on, we are no longer friends!"

When he raised his head again, there was only a thick hatred in his eyes, and no more tears came out. He turned around without hesitation and went back to his room without looking back. The president could not say a word. He could only look at the carriage driving away in the distance, and kept talking.

"Child... I'm sorry..."

The dean was full of tears, and he remembered what Little Milky Way had told him last night.

At night, the dean was still collecting the information about the adopted ponies. He usually paid attention to the collection of how the adopted ponies lived. When he was concentrating on it, he just saw the little Milky Way standing at the door when he looked up.

"Don't you sleep at this late hour, son?"

"Dean!" Little Milky Way came straight to the point, "I volunteered to be the victim of that event. I have made it clear to the adopted pony that I will go to help her complete the interview! Thompson is better to stay in the welfare home!"

"You... you know?" The dean was surprised, and then he said, "I'm sorry, but I'm too useless to raise money... I even wronged you... Alas! --"

"It's not the president's fault. I've always been grateful to the president for taking me and Thompson in. It's also time for me to repay you!"

"Child, don't take this matter to heart..."

"It doesn't matter. Anyway, I will always leave here to find my biological parents.

This false affection can't hurt me!" She said with a smile, and she looked at the dean carefully at the next moment, "Dean, please don't tell Thompson this! I don't want him to feel abandoned any more. If it is really not possible, let's say that I stole his adopted pony..."

"I see." The dean seemed to have aged a lot. He touched the head of Little Milky Way, sighed for half a day, and then slowly said:

"My child, it's hard for you..."

The dean looked at the little Milky Way leaving, but he felt lonely.

When the memory ended, the dean finally sighed helplessly and turned to leave.

Later, as Little Milky Way imagined, they ate delicious sandwiches and cakes under the reporter's visit. But once they left, Little Milky Way could only eat potatoes to fill his stomach, and slept in any servant's room. After several consecutive days of interviews, the lady Ma sent Little Milky Way back to the welfare home on the pretext of sending her to her relatives' home for a temporary stay. Little Milky Way will never forget Thompson's fierce expression when she saw her. She could hardly recognize that she was her best friend.

The day returned to calm, and the return of Little Milky Way was not welcomed by the foals, but the endless ridicule of Thompson and his two new friends.

"Are you driven back? You deserve it!"

"It really deserved to betray your friends like this!"

“……”

Little Milky Way didn't care at the beginning, but the dean was very angry. He wanted to tell Thompson the truth and was stopped by Little Milky Way. She said that after all, she did betray her friends in the eyes of strangers. In order to protect Thompson, they couldn't tell the truth about it.

But one day, Thompson, encouraged by two ponies, started to bully Little Milky Way.

With the strength of the pony, they quickly held down Little Milky Way and fought against her. Little Milky Way was wronged but didn't speak until Thompson got angry and said, "No wonder you don't have parents!" Little Milky Way was really angry when she broke away from the two ponies and nearly punched Thompson. She put down her hooves and left quietly one second before hitting Thompson. This made Thompson feel very aggrieved instead.

"Don't beat me or humiliate me? Or keep your lovely image?"

Little Milky Way Head left without looking back. She was disappointed with Thompson for the first time, although she was also very sorry, so... she felt determined to leave. This time, she chose to leave to find her parents, and the two ponies formally parted ways.

In Thompson's room, the gift box in the cabinet was also like the heart of two ponies. It was thickly locked and never opened again.