• Published 27th Sep 2022
  • 756 Views, 56 Comments

Chaotic nanny - Little galaxy



after discord's reform,At discord and fluttershy's tea party,An unexpected guest broke into and broke the tea party,Discord found that the stranger was a colt,And discord must now be her nanny,How will discord be tortured by this pony?

  • ...
2
 56
 756

Chapter VI Discord and Little Milky Way

Fluttershy was also frightened. Little Milky Way suddenly became angry like yesterday, but she still comforted: "It's OK, Little Milky Way. After all, it was a very bad memory, and I can understand it."

The little Milky Way answered with a "uh". The atmosphere suddenly became extremely awkward. It was the twilight that broke the deadlock:

"Let's hurry to the forest!" After saying that Twilight will use the transmission magic, and hold the corner of Twilight in discord, so the purple magic will be extinguished.

"Discord, what are you doing?" Twilight retreated rapidly, breaking free from the disordered hand.

"Oh, just go to the forest." Discord said solemnly, "Fluttershy's animal friends may know something. Why don't you try?"

"What about you?" Fluttershy is a little confused. She winks at discord and pulls Little Milky Way into her arms:

"I will take this little rascal to look elsewhere. I may find unexpected clues. It's boring to follow Twilight in the forest!"

"Why doesn't the little Milky Way follow us? Maybe she can provide clues..." In the middle of the Twilight conversation, Fluttershy holds her hoof. She looks up and Fluttershy shakes her head.

"Let's go first!" Fluttershy pulls the Twilight to open the gate and leave with his discord farewell, while Little Milky Way is still struggling.

"Let's go, Little villain."

"Well... let me go." The little Milky Way could not get rid of discord at all. Seeing no result, she sighed and nodded, "OK... put me down." Then after two snapping fingers, the two ponies disappeared.

Twilight sent the two ponies to Fluttershy's house with the transmission magic after leaving the gate. She asked, "Why do you agree to take the little Milky Way with you in discord?"

"I believe in him, and I think I know where they have gone..."

A dark shadow was also approaching them quickly, and Twilight suddenly turned around to attack them, but found that the comer was The other side.

"Here we are!" Discord took off the blindfold he put on to Little Milky Way. Little Milky Way was very reluctant to wear it, but it was too powerful to match Discord, so he was forced to put on the look of expectation.

"OK, where will we go this time?" Little Milky Way slowly opened her eyes, and a huge playground appeared in front of her. There were countless ponies coming in and out at the front entrance, with a bright smile on her face.

"Amusement Park?!"

"Yes." Discord put on the guide hat and pointed to the sign of the amusement park:

"Now I would like to give you a strong introduction to this happy place - Paradise Amusement Park!" (Self created scene)

"Why are we here? Is there a clue here?"

"How could it be? We are here to play!"
Little Milky Way was surprised, and she was angry: "Sister Fluttershy went to the forest to find clues for me, but you took me to play?"
"Tut, I sent my own body!" Discord snaps a finger. Countless discord emerge from behind him and disappear separately. Discord smiles and asks:

"Any questions?"

"No... no." Little Milky Way was silly. She never thought there was such a way.

"Then they may need my help!"

Discord covered Little Milky Way's mouth, "Please, you suggested going to the amusement park at that time, and you don't need to worry about it. With my own help, they are also experienced ponies."

Discord also leaned close to her ear and said softly, "Besides, you want to play." His paws were also lowered.

"Hmm..." Little Milky Way was very confused. He did recommend the amusement park to help disorderly people. It was also because the place she wanted to go most was the amusement park that she recommended. But she did not want to enjoy herself alone, even though she wanted to play very much
Discord, as a pony who has lived for thousands of years and is very familiar with the pony heart, naturally can see the reason why Little Milky Way hesitates.

He mentioned the little Milky Way and rushed to the amusement park. "Don't mind so much, today you will let go!"

Little Milky Way smiled helplessly. How could she not see that discord was deliberately let her play? After all, she often had to watch what she said and looked like when wandering, and her heart was shaken.
Looking at the frivolous expression of discord, Little Milky Way silently said:

"Thank you, big fool..."

——————————

After all, it was the child's nature that prevailed. Little Milky Way was excited and shy to walk and see all kinds of things that she had never seen before.

Discord took a guidebook and blocked it in front of Little Milky Way:

"Where shall we go first?"

The little Milky Way opened the guidebook and said with a smile: "Let's go wherever we want, big fool. We can play whatever we meet. Don't look at your guidebook."

"damn." Discord put the guidebook back into the pocket in front of his chest, and he was dragged along the road reluctantly by the little Milky Way. Their strange way of advancing attracted other ponies to play. They laughed and discussed.

"That father pony really dotes on his children."

"Yes, yes, that child is so cute!"

“……”

Discord looked at the ponies without words. If they knew they were the king of chaos, how would Discord frighten them to escape. He looked at the little Milky Way, who was completely unaware of the comments due to excitement, and sighed helplessly.

"It's all right. I'm the king of chaos."

They came to a large amusement facility and stopped. The little Milky Way, which was pulling in discord, was about to enter, but the little Milky Way was pulling in disorder to prevent him from entering.

"What happened?"

"I... I think it's better to follow your guidebook..." Then he stepped back.

"Huh?" Discord noticed the first game facility - the Great Battle of the Mud. He suddenly understood something, laughed badly, stopped the slowly retreating little Milky Way, and dragged her back: "You can't regret what you said you were playing with!"

"You big villain, let me go! --" The little Milky Way was dragged into the entrance of this "big battle in the quagmire".

When I came in, I found that the site of the "Great Battle in the Mud" was very scary.

There were three areas in total, and the central area was the longest. There were many ponies running on the mud.

A pony in overalls came up to them and asked, "Sir, what do you want to play with your children? We have three projects: mud marathon, mud pie production, and mud sculpture exhibition, and if you win all of them, there will be trophies!"

"All of us!"

"Have a good time." The clerk took out two tickets and handed them to disorderly, then he went to entertain the next guest.
"Are you sure you want to participate in all of them?!"

"Of course!" Discord smiled, "Little villain, let's win a trophy for you!"

"Give it to me?" Little Milky Way was surprised and moved. "Don't you want it?"

"I have many!" Discord took out a lot of trophies from the chaotic space, "This is the trophy of the ponyhead Nebula, this is..."
The little Milky Way was touched and crushed in an instant. She went into the competition with her cheeks puffed, and put away the trophy in disorder to follow her.

"Wait for me!"

"Play with your trophies!"

“???” Discord and muddled, she forced to look at the angry little Milky Way: Why is she angry again???

After entering the preparation room, the staff is telling the rules of pony:

"Do not fly or use magic, or the result of the competition will be invalid!"

"Big fool, you can't use magic!" Little Milky Way was afraid, and she explained, "It's going to get muddy again. I want you to use magic to avoid this problem!"

"Don't forget that you blamed me for cleaning you up, and said I was meddling! I thought you would like this" big battle in the mud "!"

"You think I like dirty?"

"Then why are you? --"

"Please enter!" After the knock of "Dong Dong Dong", other contestants continued to walk out of the preparation room. Xiao Yinhe was also pushed to the front by other horses, so he had to give up asking questions to catch up.

Discord managed to push away the ponies. The staff had prepared the venue. Discord and Little Milky Way followed the ponies into the venue. The mire was still deep, so Little Milky Way's hooves fell into it.

"Ah, only be careful. It's your big fool!"

"You blame me, you heartless little rascal!"

"In the first game, 50 mud pies will be prepared in three minutes, and those completed will enter the next level!" The referee said the rules and picked up the whistle.

"Preparation -"

Start With a loud whistle, all the horses moved, and even the discord quarrelling and Little Milky Way began to make mud pie.

Little Milky Way slapped the mud around to make it take shape, and then repeatedly kneaded the entity of the pie. A minute and a half later, she finally got one. She glances at other ponies, most of which have already done twenty or thirty, and she says in some anxiety.

"Big fool, we have to hurry up, we have to..." Looking back at the disorderly little Milky Way, he was silly. There were already forty mud pies around him. He picked up the mud and put it in his mouth, chewed it and spit out a new mud pie. He didn't even forget to comment:

"This is a bit dry."

Under the condition of Little Milky Way's extremely ignorant, she entered the next level with her success by the unordered forty-eight yuan.

The second stage of sculpture exhibition after that was even more absurd. Little Milky Way squeezed a sandwich, and the Statue of Liberty was already kneaded out of order, successfully entering the last stage.

"How can I feel that I am redundant..."

"Nothing, just win the cup!" Discord patted Little Milky Way's head with mud, and Little Milky Way immediately screamed and patted the mud on its head.

"The last marathon will also be..." The referee announced that halfway, a pony in work clothes came to say something, and the referee cleared his throat:

"This year, in order to increase the fun, we changed the marathon to two marathons with five legs. Do you have any comments?"
Hearing this, Little Milky Way looked at the discord's body, and she even imagined the picture of discord directly holding her to pass. She was trying to reflect that discord had become a normal pony.

"Now it has no effect."

"Is this magic?"

"Don't count," shook his head disorderly,

"you want me to run with you with my original body?"

The little Milky Way immediately refused, and the referee saw that there was no horse against it and began to call for each team to tie a rope.

After everything was ready, disorder said to Little Milky Way:

"Follow me and you will win the first place."

"Huh?..."

Little Milky Way, who had not had time to respond, suddenly felt an uncontrollable impulse sweeping her body. She was pulled out of order for a long time in a moment, and the center of gravity fell back due to the pull of little Milky Way.

As expected, the two ponies fell directly into the mud, and a touch of red fell into the mud. Other contestants choose to step forward step by step after seeing it.

"What are you doing, big fool!" Little Milky Way peeled away the mud from her eyes. She was covered with mud and turned into a little black horse. She didn't care about anything now, just wanted to scold the culprit.

"I want to ask you!" The discord's face was not optimistic, and his goatee was also dyed black brown.

"Why don't you listen to me?"

"Obviously, you didn't make it clear. You see, I have become a dark horse now!"

"All right, let's go, or we won't get the trophy." Discord looked anxiously at the pony who had already finished a quarter of the way.

"Who cares about that trophy? I don't want it!" Little Milky Way simply sat on the ground and did not move. "You just want to win that trophy, and you only want to give me a handout when you have too many trophies. I don't need it!"

Discord looked at the angry little Milky Way and smiled. He understood why she was angry.

"Actually... that trophy was won exclusively for a pony..."

Little Milky Way showed surprise and shyness when she heard this, and quickly turned away from her head in discord,
"It's not just for you, but also for myself, and for my friendship course! That's the main purpose. Don't think about it!"

"I didn't say it was me." Little Milky Way also understood why the big fool wanted to win the ctrophy. "What a duplicitous guy, just like me..."

"Then we must catch up!" Little Milky Way became serious, "It's not for who wins the trophy, but for us to win the trophy together!"

"Then don't drag me down." The discord bad laugh way.

"It's not certain who is holding back! Let's go!"