• Published 27th Sep 2022
  • 757 Views, 56 Comments

Chaotic nanny - Little galaxy



after discord's reform,At discord and fluttershy's tea party,An unexpected guest broke into and broke the tea party,Discord found that the stranger was a colt,And discord must now be her nanny,How will discord be tortured by this pony?

  • ...
2
 56
 757

Chapter IX The real past

After the best sandwich incident, in the next time we spent together, Discord and Little Milky Way became more and more intimate. Although sometimes Discord still played tricks on Little Milky Way, and Little Milky Way would also fight back against the big fool Discord.

They were happy every day.

Fluttershy and her friends also often come to visit them. Every time Discord looks at Fluttershy and Little Milky Way who are talking and laughing together with his doting eyes, he has a strange feeling in his heart, which he has never experienced in his long life. Different from his feelings for Fluttershy, he always raises the idea of protecting her from harm, which surprises him.

But relatively, he did not know when an inexplicable sense of anxiety and irritability rose in his mind. The passage of time did not alleviate this sense of anxiety, but he became more and more irritable. It was only when he summoned them at dusk one day that he found that he was worried about the little villain's leaving, and he became uneasy in the face of this call.

Meeting room

"My friends, I have good news to tell you. It really excites me!"

In the meeting room of the castle, the twilight looked at the friends gathered and said excitedly.

"What's the good news?" Discord asked with a curly mouth. I don't know why. Twilight always felt that his tone was a bit weird.
Pinkie pie sent her first to say, "Did you find the parents of Little Milky Way?"

As soon as Pinkie pie sent this message, the rest of the four horses looked at dusk expectantly.

Little Milky Way also looked at the Twilight with eyes full of light, and the Twilight was embarrassed. She smiled and said,

"Actually... it's the research progress of Kodanor gemstone, and... hmm? What's wrong with you... why do you have this expression?"

Except for Discord, all the ponies looked at the dusk silently, and Rinbow Dash hit the nail on the head.

"So you called us out for this? We know you like studying, but next time, can you talk about the parents of Little Milky Way first?"

"Seconded."

"I agree."

"Me too."

"Agreed."

The other ponies nodded and agreed with Rinbow Dash. Twilight was about to explain, but Discord put his arm around her neck and pulled her out of breath. Discord was very happy. He said:

"Twilight research is not a trivial matter! As friends, we should also share the joy of success! Are you right?"

He turned his head and looked at the horses. All the horses looked at him seriously without exception.

“Discord!”* 5 ("Big fool!"* 1)

"Well, well, I was wrong! The parents of the little villain are the most important in everything, yes, yes!" Looking at the serious expressions of the ponies, Discord quickly moved to a chair and sat down, "So what happened to the little villain's parents?"

"That's exactly what I want to say, cough." Twilight loosened her neck and felt her breathing was smooth before she opened her mouth again.

"Thanks to the clues we found that day, the publicity Pingqi sent you, and the help of Mr. Scampt, I finally found the father of Little Milky Way in the exploration team!"
As soon as the news came out, the silent air blew up instantly, and all the ponies cheered.

"Really... Really?" The little Milky Way stuttered.

Twilight nodded and said, "It's true."

"Where is he now?"

"Your father is coming back from outside to pick you up, but I don't know where it is, but don't worry. According to the message sent to me by Spike, he will arrive at noon today! So you can prepare to go home! And... say Goodbye, your father doesn't seem to take you back to pony Town anymore..."

Hearing the word "farewell", all the ponies could not help but tremble. They all looked at Little Milky Way gloomily. These days, they also got along very happily with Little Milky Way, and Little Milky Way was no exception. She looked back at her friends who had been together for a few days and was very reluctant.

"Thank you for helping me find my parents! I am very happy to get along with you these days, and I will never forget you!"

The Pinkie Sect also cried with tears, "I hate leaving!" Then they came forward and gave a big hug to the little Milky Way. The Fluttershy also came forward and hugged the little Milky Way, disorderly but indifferent.

"Yes, I can relax after leaving and never coming back, can't I? It's unnecessary to say goodbye. After all, our relationship was not good at the beginning!" After saying that, the ponies didn't even react. One of his snapping fingers disappeared directly.

"Discord! What are you talking about? Come back!" At last, Rinbow Dash shouted at the air angrily, while Little Milky Way puffed his cheeks and said nothing. Little Milky Way noticed the scene and quickly comforted him.

"I'll find him!" Fluttershy thinks that Discord's words hurt Little Milky Way, "He didn't mean to be disorderly, he just couldn't let you go......"

"I know."

The ponies were shocked, and Little Milky Way stood up and continued, "Sister Fluttershy, please take me to find him. I have something to tell the big fool clearly!"

"OK."

Fluttershy runs out of the meeting room with Little Milky Way, and she leads the way in front. She thought that Discord should be in that old place.

"Wait for us, let's help!" Pingkie sends a volunteer, but Rinbow and Applejack pull her in the air.

"We can just wait and let them handle it by themselves."

"How disappointing! --" Pinkie was dragged back to the meeting room with her face propped up on the ground. She saw that horses were doing nothing. She had a good idea. She suggested, "Let's have a farewell party together!"

"That's a good idea!" Pinkie sent her back to her old passion.

Outside the courtyard of the royal garden, Fluttershy brings Little Milky Way to the entrance. She looks at Little Milky Way with an anxious face and encourages:

"Little Milky Way, go ahead. Discord should be in there. Go and talk to him. Although he seems to care less on the surface, he cares more about you than we do!"

Hearing what Fluttershy said, Little Milky Way smiled and nodded.

"Sister Fluttershy, I went there."

Watched by Fluttershy, Little Milky Way walked into the royal garden. She has already thought about it. Before leaving, she must explain everything to the big fool clearly without leaving a trace of regret.

"Wait, Little Milky Way, I'll teach you another secret weapon!"

Little Milky Way turns around and Fluttershy smiles mysteriously at her.

……

……

At the same time, in a big tree in the garden, disorder was chatting with his avatar.

"Don't you think you're going too far? You know you just can't let her go!"

A little Discord with an angel halo floated to Discord, and Discord flew away with a finger.
"You're kidding! I'm the king of chaos!" Discord changed his scepter and waved proudly, "How can I be so excited about the departure of a pony? Forget about the Fluttershy! Why the little villain?"

"I didn't say it was her..." As soon as the little angel Discord finished saying this, he found that his face was red and angry, and a snapping finger sent him away.

"You are too tired to be a part of me, even if you are my conscience!"

Discord simply lay on the tree trunk and closed his eyes to sleep. But when he closed his eyes, the appearance of the little Milky Way appeared in his mind. He pulled his ears and shouted.

"Ah, ah, ah, why can't we get rid of this little rascal!"

"Big fool! Get down here!"

"I want to tell you something!"

Hearing the cry, Discord poked his head out in surprise. He almost thought he was hallucinating. He could not believe that Little Milky Way had caught up here. He looked at her and found it was really her. He could not help covering his aching head.

"It's really her..."

Discord hurriedly withdrew his head. He still needs some time to calm down.

Soon, he was back to his unorthodox appearance. He smiled and stuck out his head. "Why don't you come up here? The scenery here is great!" The little Milky Way looked at the tree which was more than ten meters high, and suddenly she was dumbfounded.

"Don't make a fool of yourself! I know it's hard for you to leave! I... Me too!"

Discord looked slightly moved, but he still shook his head forcefully and said, "Ha? I will feel bad? Are you kidding? We have been roommates for a few days."

In order not to give himself a chance to be soft hearted, he didn't give Little Milky Way time to talk and then said with a smile: "As long as you come up, we will talk, otherwise - no talk!"

After saying that Discard didn't care about anything, he drew back his head and began to close his eyes. No matter how the little Milky Way roared, he didn't respond.

"Big fool! -- Get down!!"

The discord didn't respond to many shouts. Little Milky Way couldn't help it. Finally, she stared at the tree and jumped on it.

After waiting for a while, he felt out of order. He was curious whether the little villain had given up? Or are you thinking of some bad idea? Driven by curiosity, he once again poked his head out to see what the little villain was doing, but his eyes widened with fear - she was really climbing a tree! And he feels that the little Milky Way is teetering in the air and may fall down at any time.

"You are really crawling!"

Discord quickly snapped his fingers and took Little Milky Way down. Little Milky Way looked at him and thought that Discord agreed to talk, but Discord turned around and was about to fly away. The little Milky Way didn't allow him to escape again, so she jumped on him directly, threw the disorder that was about to take off to the ground, and stared at his eyes with big eyes.

"Hum hum, you think you can look at me like this..." Discord suddenly found that the eyes of Little Milky Way seemed to contain another universe, and he was locked in place, unable to move.

"The Stare?"

This familiar feeling, yes, is The Stare!Discord was dumbfounded. He didn't expect that Little Milky Way would stare The Stare and use it as well as Fluttershy. He couldn't help it. He couldn't move,

"All right - you win! Can't I stop running? Say goodbye quickly. There will be ponies crying when you save!"

"Are you sure you're not the one crying?" Little Milky Way rubbed her sour eyes, got down from Discord, turned and spoke seriously:

"In fact, what I want to say... is not only farewell, but also my real past..." She took a careful look at Discord and found that he was not angry. She continued, "I didn't tell you the truth before, and I can't believe you completely. I'm worried about being cheated by other ponies again... But in fact, you really care about me and are the only horse that has done so much for me, thank you..."

With these words, Little Milky Way hugged Discord, and his disorderly eyes softened a lot, but soon became firm. He gently pushed Little Milky Way away, "Don't say anything sensational, I feel my whole body has been softened by you, let's talk about what happened in those years!"

"All right, but I have to start from the very beginning..."

Recall——

Four years ago, in the winter, in a small town. It was dusk in the afternoon, and the sky was getting dark. Only a few ponies could be seen on the street rushing home, only a silver and blond pony. She walked slowly on the street, forming a sharp contrast with other ponies, and this pony was the 3-year-old Little Milky Way.

At the age of three, Little Milky Way wandered aimlessly in the street. The weather was very cold. Only when she hid herself in her mane could she barely feel some temperature. She walked along the surrounding houses. Through the glass, she could see the happy family of three in a certain room. She looked at it admiringly, and then resolutely turned around and left.

"Where are my parents?"

Little Milky Way tried to think back, but she still chose to give up after hard thinking. She did not have any memory before she was three years old. She only remembered that she was lonely when she was sensible. Although she was a stray foal, she never lost sight of any pony. She believed that her parents must have some difficulties to separate from her. She also vowed to find her parents and live happily with them one day.

With the setting of the sun, the temperature around her also dropped rapidly. She shivered and was ready to leave the place quickly to buy something to eat. She felt for her money. She estimated that she could still buy a piece of bread, so she carefully carried the money and walked quickly. When she arrived at the corner, she saw a pony about her age sitting at the door of a house with a "for sale" hanging. The yellow body was shivering slightly with cold, but there was no sign of moving. A pony stone sculpture generally did not move.

The child's natural curiosity aroused Little Milky Way's curiosity. Finally, she decided to see why the pony was sitting at the door.
Little Milky Way approached him quietly. She found that the pony was always sighing. Even when she had walked behind the pony, he did not notice her existence. Little Milky Way suddenly asked:

"What's wrong with you? Why are you sitting here sighing?"

The sudden voice startled the pony. He was so scared that he could not even sit down. He fell on the ground and struggled to get up. Little Milky Way quickly picked up the pony. It took him a long time to see Little Milky Way clearly. He asked weakly, "Who are you?"

The little Milky Way replied,

"Me? I'm just a wandering nameless pony. Who are you? Why are you sitting here without moving?"

"My name is Thompson..." Thompson pointed to the house for sale behind him Little Milky Way looked at Thompson sympathetically. She did not know how to comfort Thompson, but listened to Thompson's complaints patiently.

"I'm alone now, and I don't know where to go... Well, I'm hungry..."

The stomach growled, and Thompson stretched out his hoof to strangle his stomach in an attempt to alleviate his hunger. The little Milky Way couldn't stand it anymore. She stretched out her hooves to catch Thompson who sat down again and pulled him up.

"Let's go! I'll take you to eat. It's not a good idea to stay here. Fill your stomach first!"

"Huh?"

Before Thompson could react, Little Milky Way had pulled him to the door of a bakery. She asked Thompson to wait a little and then got into the shop. Soon she took out a piece of bread and walked out. She handed the bread to Thompson who was going to faint from hunger.

Thompson was about to bite off the bread when he took it. He was really hungry. He had not eaten anything all day long.

Besides, he was just a three-year-old foal. As soon as he was ready to speak, he remembered something. He stared at the little Milky Way. The little Milky Way understood his meaning and replied with a smile.

"Eat, I'm not hungry -"

"Goo~"

Thompson, who was holding the bread, heard the familiar voice. He looked up at the blushing and embarrassed little Milky Way, smiled and broke the bread in half and handed it to her half

Little Milky Way blushed and took the half of the bread. The two ponies just sat down next to each other on the street. They also understood each other very well. Both ponies were buried in the bread and no one said a word more.

Little Milky Way and Thompson were caught in this embarrassing situation, and she could only keep praying in her heart.

"Please, have a word..."

Author's Note:

If any of the readers here.
Please leave your comments. I want to know what you think of the current plot.
Thank you for your support