• Published 27th Sep 2022
  • 756 Views, 56 Comments

Chaotic nanny - Little galaxy



after discord's reform,At discord and fluttershy's tea party,An unexpected guest broke into and broke the tea party,Discord found that the stranger was a colt,And discord must now be her nanny,How will discord be tortured by this pony?

  • ...
2
 56
 756

Chapter X Angry Discord

Little Milky Way could not help being moved. Her father was so anxious to take her home. He almost ran with her to the railway station. The unicorn pulled out the ticket that seemed to have been bought in advance, turned to her and said, "Let's get on, Little... Milky Way."

"Ah... well." Little Milky Way was very strange. She wondered if she had not taken a name when she was three years old... or just called Little Milky Way??

There was no time to doubt. Soon, Little Milky Way was taken on the train by a unicorn named "Dad". She didn't think much about the name. She wanted to go home more than she suspected. She wondered where home was, and it was convenient for her to write to tell the fool where she was. But because of the lack of family affection since childhood, she did not know how to talk with her family, so she did not know how to speak and simply kept silent. She also kept silent on the Dujiao Road. Little Galaxy even began to wonder if her father was like her at this time.

"I don't feel that way when I'm with a big silly..."

"Woo --"

The train whistle sounded, and the unicorn took Little Milky Way into a luxury box of the train. They sat down face to face. As soon as they sat down, the unicorn suddenly began to ask her about her. She was wondering whether it would be too sad to separate from Fluttershy in disorder. When the unicorn saw that her expression was not right, it stopped quickly without saying a word. The unicorn looked strange and looked out of the window. Little Milky Way saw the unicorn looking out of the window, I felt embarrassed and said the first sentence: "Dad? Where are we going? What happened in those years? Why did I get lost with you?"

"Of course, it was in the small town where she lived before..." The unicorn looked at her and replied with a smile. Little Milky Way felt a trace of impatience and indifference in her words, and she felt a sense of inexplicable fear at the moment.

"But the one behind..." The one horned horse suddenly became gloomy, "I don't remember... But I'm sorry to let you wander for so long as a pony is so small. I'm sorry." This time, his tone was accentuated. Little Milky Way closed her mouth, but her heart was shaken.

"Is he really my father?"

Little Milky Way didn't know why this idea popped out of her head. She quickly shook her head and threw it out of her head. "It's impossible. He was so sad before, and Sister Twilight found him through the clue I remembered in my dream... It should be that! Something must have happened. I have to ask again..."

"Dad, that was..."

"All right!" The unicorn interrupted Little Milky Way impatiently. He seemed to be aware of his gaffe, and his tone was slightly better. "Let's talk when we arrive. I'm too tired and in a good mood. Let me sleep for a while." The unicorn showed a tired look. Little Milky Way didn't say much. She nodded, "Daddy, go to sleep. I'll call you later."

"Hmm..." The unicorn leaned back on the chair and closed his eyes to rest. Soon, a small snore came out. Little Milky Way couldn't help wondering whether he was so tired because he came here in a hurry. He quickly recognized the saying, "Thank you, Dad." Little Milky Way silently thanked her. She looked at the unicorn again and thought that she would cover a blanket when she fell asleep. She pushed open the door of the box to get a blanket, but was caught back.

"Peng --" The box door was pulled up, and Little Milky Way was thrown onto the seat. Before she could react, she was pressed on the chair by a unicorn, who said with fierce eyes, "Where do you want to go? Are you going to escape again?"

"Escape? again?" Little Milky Way was scared. Her shoulder was pressed down and hurt. She was afraid to look at the unicorn. She did not understand why her father suddenly became angry and said something strange?

"Could it be..." Her mind flashed that idea again, and a bad idea rose in her heart.

"Let me go! You're not my father!" Little Milky Way pushed the unicorn away, her eyes turned blue under extreme excitement, and the unicorn's body also changed strangely at this time - he... he was fading! Little Milky Way watched the unicorn's appearance change gradually, and finally her pupils enlarged and looked at the unicorn with extreme fear.

"Oh... it's you!" The little Milky Way exclaimed, the silver body of the unicorn turned gray brown, and his face became a pony that she would never forget - the pony that wanted to kidnap her! "When I quit the play, I knew you doubted me... Do you want to run away? No way, you can't run away this time!"

The unicorn hasn't noticed the change of his body. He even thinks that Little Milky Way has suspected her for a long time, and the previous words are all trying to test him, "Oh, come here!"

Little Milky Way had nowhere to hide in the narrow and airtight space. She cried out for help but did not respond for a long time. She was soon tied up with all kinds of things. "Don't waste your efforts. This room is the most high-end sound insulation room."

Little Milky Way was tied up on all fours. She felt extremely angry and sad, but the reason why she was angry and sad was not that the unicorn was haunted, but that she cheated her by taking advantage of her feelings towards her parents. She roared and shouted, and tried to bite the unicorn with only her movable mouth, but was slapped off. Little Milky Way fell heavily on the floor.

"Still want to bite me?" The unicorn made up another kick and kicked Little Milky Way into the door plank. She was kicked to her stomach and almost fainted. She hunched down to the ground like a shrimp. The unicorn swore: "If you hadn't run away and bit our boss, I wouldn't have stayed in that damn mine to do those stupid jobs!"

"Why do you know about my parents..." Xiao Yinhe wanted to get up but fell to the ground because of pain. He was very excited. He grabbed Little Milky Way's face and said word by word: "It seems that you want to know about your parents... Let me tell you, after all, I am so kind..."

He shook off the little Milky Way again and kept laughing, like talking about a very happy thing, "Your parents... they are dead! They were killed by stones in the mine at the beginning. That's what Marco in the mine said! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I'm really laughing to death, but you still want to find my parents? Your parents are long gone! Ha ha ha ha..."

"No... That's not true! No!" Little Milky Way finally lost her mind and jumped up suddenly, but the final result was still weak. The unicorn easily put her down on the ground without forgetting to put on a hoof, and directly knocked her unconscious on the ground.

The unicorn slapped the ashes on its hooves, and looked disgusted.

"It's really troublesome. I can't use magic, and I'm tired..." The unicorn picked up the fainting little Milky Way and threw it on the chair, making sure that he was uncomfortable lying on the chair with his legs tied up, "but the boss will be happy, hahaha, and there's a lot of money..."

——————

The other side

"That's the way it is..." Shouted Discord. "Don't you apologize to her? She always hopes you can make up with her!"

Thompson in front of him was also shocked and regretful, "It's like this... it's for me..."

Thompson clenched his teeth, and his face changed quickly, from surprise to shame to bleakness.

Discord saw Thompson regretting his behavior from the bottom of his heart, so he said:

"Take your gift with you. I don't want to talk to you any more. You must be smart for me later!" Discord caught Thompson, "set out immediately! Surprise the little villain!"

"How can we get there? Wait for me!"
After a while, Thompson took out a gift box from the back room and said, if you look carefully, you can find that this is the gift that was not given in those years. Although the shell has turned yellow, it is very clean, and it seems that you have always cleaned its appearance.

"Use my magic! Go!" After a snap of fingers, the two horses disappeared.

Before Discord, he was still excited to think about the surprise and smile on Little Milky Way's face when he saw this gift, "Hehe, I said I would do it, and I will do it immediately! Don't be too surprised, little villain..."

“……”

I don't know how long it took, but finally, in the silence, Little Milky Way woke up slowly. She opened her eyes, and the shackles of her limbs had disappeared. She looked up and found that the scene around her was the place she would never see again in her life - that terrible underground cage.

"No... I have to run away."

She tried to stand up unsteadily. Her half bent legs began to tremble. She bit her teeth as if her legs were filled with lead. For a long time, she could not stand up completely. Finally, her limbs began to shake, as if she could no longer resist falling to the ground.

"It hurts..."

Little Milky Way's mane on her temples had been wet by cold sweat. The sharp pain from her body made her unable to stand steadily. She gasped on the ground. "It's over, I can't move..." She left tears helplessly and dropped them on the ground along her cheek. You can't even stand up. How can you escape?!

"Crunch --"

The door opened, and the unicorn walked in triumphantly. He came in and saw the little Milky Way who was still trying to get up and wanted to rush up, falling to the ground because of the sharp pain. He could not help sighing:

"Tut tut... Don't struggle. You can't touch me even if you fall a hundred times like this now. You'd better save your energy and don't faint again. I want to show the boss how sober you are when he arrives!"
The unicorn horse found that Little Milky Way kept standing up and fell down after saying that, his smile also solidified, and he turned and left the room.

"Damn..." The little Milky Way was already unable to move, and could only stare at the direction where the unicorn left.

"Big silly... I may never see you again... I'm sorry..." Maybe it was the self-protection of the body's subconscious. Little Milky Way just felt that her eyelids were very heavy, and she could not support her body's fatigue and fell asleep.

——————

"Why do we come to the palace? Is the little Milky Way in here?" Thompson followed closely behind the disorder, saying, "But I remember you said she took the train..."
"Shut up!" Disorderly zipped up Thompson's mouth, and Thompson was shocked to find that he could not say a word, but could only make a cry of "Hmm hmm". Disorderly continued to lead the way, and he looked speechless, "I said I had to ask the guy named" Si...... Te "about the address, got it?"

"Pa --"

After a snap of his fingers, Thompson found that he could speak again. Just as he wanted to read disorderly, he stared at him. He scratched his head and said sheepishly, "Sorry, I'm just too nervous... After all, Xiaoyinhe helped me, but I hurt her. I don't know how to face her..."

Discord relieved his expression when he heard this, "Let's talk about it later." They walked for a while and came to a room door. They stopped in disorder for some reason and stared at the stopwatch in his paw when it appeared. "3, 2..."

“1!”

"Peng --" The door suddenly opened, and a purple figure rushed out. "Princess Celestia, what happened?! I'm coming!" Out of breath, she didn't even see that the caller was out of order. After she stood still, she found that things were wrong.

"Celes... Discord?! Why are you here?"

"Of course, please do something urgent!" Out of order, he took out an envelope marked Sun, "I think you should have received it."

"What?" Twilight's face twisted, and her voice at least doubled. She also took out a letter that was the same as the one in Discord's hand. She forced the impulse to throw the letter into Chaos's face and said angrily, "So you wrote to tell me to do something urgent? Not Princess Silastia?"
Disorderly shrugs. "Otherwise?"

"Otherwise?!" Twilight looked at the disorderly, half smiling expression and almost fainted. "Do you know I flew here without even having lunch?"

"Well, it's really urgent. Please help me find the little horse named Steyr. I have something urgent... Besides, you can use magic to move quickly."

"My magic has failed recently! I have been flying here for a long time... Wait, you said you wanted to find Mr. Scampt?"

Yes, Discord is still a little surprised that Twilight has the same symptoms as he had before, but he has a chaotic field to supplement magic at any time. Recently, this problem has not occurred. Although he may be able to help Twilight, but... he will not help! It was his greatest pleasure to see a princess make a fool of herself. Before he could laugh out loud, Twilight refused him.

"No."

"Huh?" Discord and Twilight put their big eyes on their small eyes. Twilight then said: "Mr. Skaput is a noble pony who has a good relationship with the royal family and has made so many contributions to the public welfare. I won't let you play tricks on him."

"..." Discord looked speechless. He didn't bother to explain, so he just mentioned Thompson to the front. Twilight noticed that there was another pony. Discord whispered to him, "Go explain", and threw him in front of Twilight.

"Ah, male... Princess, this is the way things are..."

Thompson talked for a long time, and finally took out the gift box. His face was much better at dusk, and his disorderly expression was not so fierce,

"Is it for the Little Milky Way?... Well, Mr. Skaput's office is at the end of the corridor on the second floor..."

As soon as the voice fell, Discord had disappeared with Thompson. Twilight also sighed. It was not reasonable to tell him, "but I must admit that disorder is really good for Little Milky Way, and I can only pray that he won't do anything to Mr. Skaput..."

"Pa --"

Discord and Thompson appeared at the door of the room at the end of the second floor. Thompson came forward and knocked. Soon there was a sound of footsteps in the room. When the door opened, Skaput put out his head, "Sorry, there is another meeting this afternoon, please... Mr. Discord tomorrow?"

Skaput opened the door again when he saw disorder, and made a polite gesture.
"Please come in..." Skaput's behavior surprised the disorder, but he said to the point: "I want to ask the little villain's father where he took her."

"Huh?" Skaput's eyes flashed a surprise, and he hurriedly asked, "What's the problem?"

"No problem, I will go to find her... I promised to give her a big gift!" He patted Scarlett on the shoulder. "Everything is up to you, Spratt."

"It's Skaput..." Skaput looked black, but he immediately turned into the back room and found a data book. After looking for it for a long time, he shouted to the outside, "Yes, the address is Forest Town, but I'd better ask the pony that provided the clues."

Discord swings its claws outside, "I just need a general position, go, Thompson." Grab Thompson Discord and disappear in the same place. Skaput just finished sending the letter, "Well, we just need to wait for the notification result..."

He came out and looked around.

"Where are they?"