• Published 27th Sep 2022
  • 756 Views, 56 Comments

Chaotic nanny - Little galaxy



after discord's reform,At discord and fluttershy's tea party,An unexpected guest broke into and broke the tea party,Discord found that the stranger was a colt,And discord must now be her nanny,How will discord be tortured by this pony?

  • ...
2
 56
 756

Chapter II Nameless pony

"This little rascal really can eat." Discord looked at the filly that had started to eat the third plate, and quietly approached the butterfly and blocked it in front with the lion's paw.

"It seems that she is really hungry, but discord." Fluttershy smiles and looks at Discord. "I'm glad you've become so helpful."

Discord cocked up: "I haven't changed. Besides, that pony ate the sandwich you made for me! I will help her just because... I mean, I only want to do these things for you."

Fluttershy is shy and doesn't want discord to see her blushing.

"Huh! --" The filly put down the last empty plate. It seemed that she was really full. She smiled contentedly and said, "Thank you for your hospitality. By the way, what's your name?"

"My name is Fluttershy, and his name is Discord."

"That's good. My name is... Hmm? Anonymous." The colt laughed at himself, "I envy you."

"Why don't we give you a name?" Fluttershy smiled.

"I think it's good to be called a little villain!" Discord pretended to meditate. He ran to the back of the foal sitting on the sofa, "Little villain, what do you think?" Discord snapped his fingers and put a doctor's suit on his body, which was also printed with "Chaos Named Master".

"You are the villain!" The young colt protested, "Discord, why don't you call the big fool disorderly?" Then I saw discord and black face, covering my stomach and laughing wildly.

Fluttershy suddenly laughed and said,
"Look who is the fool." After a snap of his fingers, the foal found that he had turned into a huge egg - an egg marked "stupid".

"Hahahahaha..." This time it was his turn to cover his stomach and laugh wildly. He found that the trickster seemed to have a grudge against him. No, the pony who stole sandwiches seemed more interesting than the other ponies he used to trickster.

"Discord, change her back quickly." Fluttershy patted in disorder, and discord reluctantly changed her back to her original appearance.

"I can't believe you turned me into an egg?!" The filly jumped onto the discord's shoulder and tangled with the discord.
"Since you are a silver pony, and you are so cute, why don't you call it 'Little Milky Way?"

"Little Milky Way?" Hearing this name, the foal stopped fighting with discord, and then nodded in agreement.
"It's a good name, but I don't want the word 'little'. I can take charge of it!" The little Milky Way smiled again and said, "But discord is better to call you a big fool."

"Thank you, Sister Fluttershy." The voice of Little Milky Way was very gentle at this time, which was a world away from the ordinary voice that had been so repulsive. Before Fluttershy could move, Little Milky Way's voice returned to its flat voice, "Let's go quickly, I'll be free after cleaning!"

"Let's go." Fluttershy opens the door in front and takes Little Milky Way to the palace. He follows in discord with a bad smile and doesn't know what bad idea he is thinking.

After a long train journey, Fluttershy and her friends finally arrived at the gate of the palace in Selelastia. Little Milky Way almost surprised his chin when he saw this huge building.

"This... this is the palace?" When Little Milky Way saw this magnificent palace, she almost thought she was dreaming.
"Hum, there is no such thing as my chaotic hut. That is the real beauty!"
Discord breathed a sigh of disapproval. Fluttershy asked quietly, "Discord, did you inform them on the train just now?"

"Notified!" Discord made a military salute, then said with a bad smile: "She knows you are going to help her find her parents?"

Fluttershy shook her head. She took a look at Little Milky Way, who was still confused, and said, "I haven't said it yet, but I think she will be very excited!"

"This is not..." Before the disorderly words were finished, he watched Little Milky Way excitedly pull Fluttershy into the palace, and his face turned red with anger. "This hateful little villain, it seems that we should teach her some lessons!" Then a snap finger flashed into the palace.

Because they had said hello to Twilight in advance, the guards did not stop the dashing "guest" - Little Milky Way. Let her excitedly turn around and look at everything that is very fresh around her.

"Discord, you take her to the meeting room. I'm going to find them now."

"All right!" Discord made an OK gesture behind Little Milky Way, then saw Fluttershy leave and looked at Little Milky Way and laughed badly.

"Cough, cough," discord patted the excited little Milky Way, "little villain, this is the room you want to clean!" Discord used the fingers of the eagle's claw to the meeting room, and produced a set of cleaning tools on the lion's claw and handed it to her.

"I leave it to you. Don't make a mess as you clean." He threw down a voice in discord and disappeared, "I'll go to sleep for a while!"

"Go to sleep, big fool! Why don't you just clean the room?" The little Milky Way pushed the door open, "I am..."

The little Milky Way who opened the door paused half way. She stared at the scene in front of her. The cobwebs were everywhere and the thick dust on the ground. Because the door was pushed open, a cloud of dust flew.

"Damn, don't underestimate me."

Little Milky Way expertly soaked the rag, then twisted it to the half dry and wiped it off the floor. After the clean rag wiped the floor, the floor became even dirtier! Little Milky Way was surprised and found that the floor was clean again. She didn't think much about it. When she was about to continue working, a spider landed on her nose.

"Hello, Little Milky Way"

"Ah ah ah!" Little Milky Way ran backwards in fear, but found that the door could not be opened, and the light gradually faded. The faint light could only see the general shape.

"Why do you want to escape? Play with us~Play with us~" The spider climbed towards the little Milky Way. The frightening thing was that the spider would get bigger every step. At last, it was 2 meters high when it came to her, and exposed its tusks to her. Finally, she couldn't stand the excitement, closed her eyes and screamed: "Ah! --"

For a long time, the imaginary fangs did not fall. Little Milky Way tried to open her eyes to see what had happened, but only saw the discord lying on the ground. She held her stomach and laughed wildly.

"Hahahahaha......" Discord wiped away the tears squeezed out by laughing, and became smaller and said: "It seems that some ponies are scared to pee their pants." Then he changed out a large bag of diapers and put them in front of the little Milky Way. "Do you want them? They are free!"

"I don't need it!" Little Milky Way slapped open her diapers and rushed to the front of disorder, with her forehead facing her forehead and her eyes facing the eyes of discord. She said viciously, "You like mischief, don't you, big fool disorder, you wait for me!"

Discord laughed even harder, got up and said carelessly: "With your little body, you are also a land pony. Without magic, how can you deal with me, the king of chaos?"
"You! --" The little Milky Way was speechless. Of course, she was not reconciled to being looked down upon. Just as she tried to refute discord, the door of the meeting room was pushed open, and both she and discord looked toward the open door.

"The pony is here..." The door was pushed open, and Fluttershy was explaining this to Twilight and her friends. After they came in, they saw a mess of the meeting room that was out of order and not recovered.

"Oh, discord..." Twilight saw that the place she loved so much was so disorderly, and smiled as if it were blackened: "You can clean it up, can't you?"

Fluttershy looked at the darkened dusk and hurriedly waved her hooves to discord.

"Where is the pony?" Pingqipie Sect jumped out of nowhere and rushed to the front of disorder. She didn't care about the current embarrassing situation. She was excited to see where Fluttershy said the lovely pony was.

"Who are they?" Little Milky Way hid behind disorder when she opened the door. She didn't know why she subconsciously hid behind discord, but now it doesn't matter. She looked at them warily. She asked behind disorder, "You tricked me here not only to clean up, but also to catch me?" The little Milky Way voice became extremely cold.

"Don't be nervous." Discord didn't say this to any ponies, and didn't know whether it was to Twilight or Little Milky Way. Discord first snapped his fingers to restore everything to normal, and then turned back and whispered:

"The purple pony is the princess... Fluttershy and other ponies are her friends. We have no malice."

"Princess?" Little Milky Way was obviously shocked when she heard the word. She poked her head out carefully and looked at the ponies present.

She saw a one horned pony on the far left who complained that the dust had stained her mane. The rainbow colored pony flying into the sky was chatting with a yellow land pony wearing a cowboy hat. Her eyes finally stayed on the purple pony who was smiling and listening to Fluttershy's explanation. Little Milky Way stared closely at the twinkling twilight with a very complicated expression.

"Where is Pinkie Pie?" Scratching his head in discord, he saw her in front of him just now... Did he?

"Ah! --" The ponies who heard the little Milky Way screaming and screaming drew their attention behind the discord.
"Find the pony!" It turned out that Pinkie Sect had already run behind them (although discord had been guessed), and she picked up Little Milky Way with her hooves and said loudly.

"Put me down!" Little Milky Way, suddenly raised by a strange pony, struggles.

Unfortunately, the power of Pingqi Sect is far greater than that of Little Milky Way, who is still a filly.

"What a lovely pony!" Pinkie Pie sent out with a small Milky Way eye and stars.

"We agree." The other five horses nodded their heads in agreement, but discord seemed to disdain them, as if to say: Am I not cute?

"Oh!" Little Milky Way lost her eyes when she heard the words of the Pingqi Sect.

After a short pause, she struggled even harder. The Pingqi Sect was even kicked to the ground by Little Milky Way and fell to the ground with a smile.

The ponies were surprised to see Little Milky Way running towards the exit of the conference room after falling from the sky, as if it was some terrible hell.
"Stop her Rinbow! Jack!" Twilight Eye watched the little Milky Way escape from her and rr, leaning against the wall in discord, as if thinking about something.

"Oh, Rinbow, she got past me!" Apple Jack also failed to stop the little Milky Way who was determined to escape, and only Rinbow Dash was guarding the last line of defense.

Rinbow blocks the gate, forcing Little Milky Way to stop and change his direction, and approaching Little Milky Way at a very fast speed. Little Milky Way is rushed to the other side with a frightened face. Fluttershy can't stand to help but is stopped in discord.

"Discord, why?"

"She can't escape."

"Hey, pony, calm down?" Seeing that Little Milky Way has been cornered, Rinbow slows down and approaches her slowly. Little Milky Way cries and howls in despair like an animal about to be killed.

"No... Don't get close to me!" Little Milky Way closed her eyes in despair, seemed to give up resistance, and her voice became very hoarse.

Rinbow tried to keep his voice soft: "We just want to help you, don't be nervous..." While talking, she approached. When her hoof was about to touch Little Milky Way, she jumped up again and hit Rinbow Dash's stomach hard.

Under the surprised eyes of the ponies, after an arc, Little Milky Way and Rinbow fell near the door. She jumped from Rinbow who had rolled her eyes. This time, she could escape. Little Milky Way had only one idea in her heart -- escape! This idea was also shattered after a snap of fingers.

"I still have to claw." The cage out of discord closed Little Galaxy, but she still hit the cage crazily, and her eyes were full of crazy blood.

"Little Milky Way!" Fluttershy looked anxiously at Little Milky Way, who was still hitting the cage, and said, "Come on, dusk!"

"It seems that she can only sleep for a while." Twilight wrapped a pink magic around the little Milky Way's body. She slowed down under the magic, and finally fell asleep.

The ponies were relieved.

"This is a mess! Oh, my God, is there anything worse?" Apple Jack looked at the comatose Pingqi Pie and Rinbow and sighed heavily.

When the door opened, a servant walked in slowly and announced, "Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are here!"

"Oh, my God!" Fluttershy almost faints to the ground.